Sep 29, 2010, 7:40 AM
Post #1 of 1
Registered: Nov 21, 2003
New River Alliance of Climbers: Have you climbed or do you ever plan to climb in or around the New River Gorge, WV?
NRAC: You are excused from this thread.
NRAC: Some things you may not know about us:
1. There's as much rock, if not more, in the Meadow and Gauley River Gorges.
2. NRAC is one of the most active local climbing orgs in the country.
3. Simply by climbing or showing interest in climbing here, we consider you a member of NRAC -- no dues required.
4. This weekend (Oct. 1-3) NRAC is hosting the Access Fund Land Conservation Summit.
5. We have a new website, loaded with info and regular updates on access to your favorite crags, trail projects, and other ways to be involved.
Check it out!