Forums: Climbing Disciplines: Slacklining:
World record highline
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Slacklining

Premier Sponsor:

 


areyoumydude


Oct 10, 2010, 11:17 PM
Post #1 of 8 (4576 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 27, 2003
Posts: 1971

World record highline
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Andy Lewis sending!

http://www.youtube.com/...&feature=related


areyoumydude


Oct 10, 2010, 11:33 PM
Post #2 of 8 (4563 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 27, 2003
Posts: 1971

Re: [areyoumydude] World record highline [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Some solo action.

http://www.youtube.com/..._V3Q&feature=fvw


giggly


Oct 11, 2010, 7:17 AM
Post #3 of 8 (4530 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 30, 2010
Posts: 64

Re: [areyoumydude] World record highline [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Awsome! Go Andy!Smile


majid_sabet


Oct 11, 2010, 9:08 AM
Post #4 of 8 (4500 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 12, 2002
Posts: 8344

Re: [areyoumydude] World record highline [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (3 ratings)  
Can't Post

slackline is not highline

the record for highline is over 1600 meter between two valleys in Europe


areyoumydude


Oct 11, 2010, 12:57 PM
Post #5 of 8 (4450 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 27, 2003
Posts: 1971

Re: [majid_sabet] World record highline [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

majid_sabet wrote:
slackline is not highline

the record for highline is over 1600 meter between two valleys in Europe

You're talking about a tightrope. High/slacklines are much harder to walk than a tightrope.


majid_sabet


Oct 11, 2010, 1:25 PM
Post #6 of 8 (4436 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 12, 2002
Posts: 8344

Re: [areyoumydude] World record highline [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (3 ratings)  
Can't Post

areyoumydude wrote:
majid_sabet wrote:
slackline is not highline

the record for highline is over 1600 meter between two valleys in Europe

You're talking about a tightrope. High/slacklines are much harder to walk than a tightrope.

ok

lesson # 1

slackline is this dude walking on a webbing or a tight rope

http://projectkong.files.wordpress.com/...lackline11.jpg?w=700

lesson # 2

highline is complex sh*t beyond the skill of most slackers

http://www.montecitofire.com/...s/dam-highline-1.jpg


areyoumydude


Oct 12, 2010, 9:30 AM
Post #7 of 8 (4369 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 27, 2003
Posts: 1971

Re: [majid_sabet] World record highline [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

majid_sabet wrote:
areyoumydude wrote:
majid_sabet wrote:
slackline is not highline

the record for highline is over 1600 meter between two valleys in Europe

You're talking about a tightrope. High/slacklines are much harder to walk than a tightrope.

ok

lesson # 1

slackline is this dude walking on a webbing or a tight rope

http://projectkong.files.wordpress.com/...lackline11.jpg?w=700

lesson # 2

highline is complex sh*t beyond the skill of most slackers

http://www.montecitofire.com/...s/dam-highline-1.jpg

You can't fix stupid.


Partner j_ung


Oct 12, 2010, 10:02 AM
Post #8 of 8 (4354 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 21, 2003
Posts: 18687

Re: [areyoumydude] World record highline [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Not in this case, no.


Forums : Climbing Disciplines : Slacklining

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook