Forums: Climbing Information: Technique & Training:
What are 4x4's
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Technique & Training

Premier Sponsor:

 


JohnN123


Oct 13, 2010, 5:52 PM
Post #1 of 10 (4920 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 13, 2010
Posts: 4

What are 4x4's
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I'm in high school trying to start a rock climbing team. I'm new at bouldering, and well rounded at climbing. I am just trying to find a way to increase my strategies and strength. Please help!!


MS1


Oct 13, 2010, 6:19 PM
Post #2 of 10 (4888 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Feb 24, 2009
Posts: 560

Re: [JohnN123] What are 4x4's [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

JohnN123 wrote:
I'm in high school trying to start a rock climbing team. I'm new at bouldering, and well rounded at climbing. I am just trying to find a way to increase my strategies and strength. Please help!!

Do you see the little search bar in the upper right corner? If you had used it, you could have quickly answered your question without starting a whole new thread.

http://www.rockclimbing.com/...p;sb=score&mh=25


JohnN123


Oct 13, 2010, 6:22 PM
Post #3 of 10 (4882 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 13, 2010
Posts: 4

Re: [MS1] What are 4x4's [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

MS1 wrote:
JohnN123 wrote:
I'm in high school trying to start a rock climbing team. I'm new at bouldering, and well rounded at climbing. I am just trying to find a way to increase my strategies and strength. Please help!!

Do you see the little search bar in the upper right corner? If you had used it, you could have quickly answered your question without starting a whole new thread.

http://www.rockclimbing.com/...p;sb=score&mh=25

i used it but all of the posts used the examples that i didnt understand i just want it in simple terms


MS1


Oct 13, 2010, 6:29 PM
Post #4 of 10 (4872 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Feb 24, 2009
Posts: 560

Re: [JohnN123] What are 4x4's [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

JohnN123 wrote:
MS1 wrote:
JohnN123 wrote:
I'm in high school trying to start a rock climbing team. I'm new at bouldering, and well rounded at climbing. I am just trying to find a way to increase my strategies and strength. Please help!!

Do you see the little search bar in the upper right corner? If you had used it, you could have quickly answered your question without starting a whole new thread.

http://www.rockclimbing.com/...p;sb=score&mh=25

i used it but all of the posts used the examples that i didnt understand i just want it in simple terms

If you can't understand Jay's explanation in the very first thread that comes up in that search (scroll about four posts down), you are either a troll or so stupid you should be discouraged from climbing because you will soon endanger yourself or others.


JohnN123


Oct 13, 2010, 6:33 PM
Post #5 of 10 (4862 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 13, 2010
Posts: 4

Re: [MS1] What are 4x4's [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

thanks guess i missed that FYI i just started a day ago and am trying to learn the basics . I'm not buff at all and when i went to the gym i just put on my gear and sprang up. Sorry if i wasted your time, I'm just looking for instruction. Thanks.


MS1


Oct 13, 2010, 6:37 PM
Post #6 of 10 (4853 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Feb 24, 2009
Posts: 560

Re: [JohnN123] What are 4x4's [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

JohnN123 wrote:
thanks guess i missed that FYI i just started a day ago and am trying to learn the basics . I'm not buff at all and when i went to the gym i just put on my gear and sprang up. Sorry if i wasted your time, I'm just looking for instruction. Thanks.

Cool. If you just started, it will probably be a while before you should be bothering with special training methods like 4x4s. Just climb a lot and have fun.


JohnN123


Oct 13, 2010, 6:38 PM
Post #7 of 10 (4849 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 13, 2010
Posts: 4

Re: [MS1] What are 4x4's [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Thanks i will


spikeddem


Oct 13, 2010, 9:16 PM
Post #8 of 10 (4743 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 27, 2007
Posts: 6319

Re: [JohnN123] What are 4x4's [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I think it's when you post on message four times in each of four forums.


richardvg03


Oct 14, 2010, 12:48 AM
Post #9 of 10 (4667 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 13, 2007
Posts: 738

Re: [JohnN123] What are 4x4's [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (1 rating)  
Can't Post



4X4 :)


Syt


Oct 14, 2010, 7:02 AM
Post #10 of 10 (4577 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 29, 2010
Posts: 6

Re: [richardvg03] What are 4x4's [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

That's 4x4x4 Wink


Forums : Climbing Information : Technique & Training

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook