RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Canada

Premier Sponsor:

Clarkie

Oct 15, 2010, 6:17 PM
Post #1 of 3 (854 views)
Shortcut

looking for regular indoor climbing partner - VANCOUVER
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hi there,

I have climbed for about 3 years. When I stopped was climbing 5.11 a/b's. I havent climbed in over a year and half. Really wanting to get back into it! Have vehicle. Will climb at Edge in N.Van or Cliffhanger in Van; and of course would love to get outside when weather permits. But will be starting from zero - probably 5.9 ish and re-build strength from there. I also like to boulder, but definately will be starting back at V0's.
Looking for someone that wants to go hard and get in shape. Oh, and patience would be good considering I'm starting back at square one. I would also love to get my sport certificate and start that next spring.

I'm female.30. Live in East Van.

Thanks!

kmack

Oct 20, 2010, 3:10 PM
Post #2 of 3 (824 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Clarkie] looking for regular indoor climbing partner - VANCOUVER [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey! I just moved to Vancouver from Vancouver Island and would like to meet some female climbers. If you want to meet up some time at the edge or cliffhanger, send me a PM. I would be down to climb at Cliffhanger or the Edge evenings after work.. or outdoors weather permitting. I've only been climbing for a couple years and climb up to 5.11b. Definitely would like to get back in shape after a busy last couple months.

Clarkie

Oct 20, 2010, 8:57 PM
Post #3 of 3 (816 views)
Shortcut

Re: [kmack] looking for regular indoor climbing partner - VANCOUVER [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey there! Sounds great! If you dont mind bearing with me while I start at 5.9's...(I'm so out of shape) then sounds good!

Email me to my personal email and we can figure out when we can meet up!
dclarke2@hotmail.com

talk soon!

Forums : Climbing Partners : Canada

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$24.26 (10% off)

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook