RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Bugs & Error Reports

Premier Sponsor:

enigma

Dec 27, 2010, 1:36 AM
Post #1 of 2 (1053 views)
Shortcut

I cant post my classified on ad site
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (1 rating)  
Quote | Reply

It is impossible to post my classified ad. I changed a few things. After 30 try's it wont take my new ad. I have no email address that is working. I tried support@rockclimbing.com. There is no telephone number.
Additionally a couple of months ago I tried to post a photo that rc said was too large. however it was fine with another climbing site I use and its on my home computer. I am not able to change the size.
Considering the amount of people who work there or moderate couldn't you have one person that has an email that I could write to and correct the problem.
Or a telephone number.
These are not complicated issues, yet I cannot get them resolved. I would be glad to email my ad to whoever is available. Or fix the problem so I can place the ad. The photo is on another outdoors site and was uploaded in seconds. Thanks

ddt

Dec 27, 2010, 1:52 AM
Post #2 of 2 (1050 views)
Shortcut

Re: [enigma] I cant post my classified on ad site [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (1 rating)  
Quote | Reply

enigma, I am sorry to hear about your frustrations. We check support@rockclimbing.com daily, however we are a little short-staffed this week (between Xmas and New Years). Feel free to send your classified ad to me at ddt at rockclimbing.com, and I will help you get it posted.

DDT

Forums : Rockclimbing.com : Bugs & Error Reports

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook