Toast_in_the_Machine

Jan 10, 2011, 7:24 PM
Post #51 of 522 (4024 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Kartessa] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
In the interest of senseless banality...

I like to eat rocks.

Geophagy / Pica

enigma

Jan 11, 2011, 3:33 AM
Post #52 of 522 (4001 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
enigma wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
enigma wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
camhead wrote:
enigma wrote:
camhead wrote:
Hey Mods! Can we get a separate Enigma forum, where only she can post innane threads?

WHAT DO YOU THINK???

" Help Camhead find Gay Male to Climb With"

Now you can find what you are looking for on your own thread /Wink

what's wrong with being gay? why is that an insult? really, homophobia is SO 1997.

As much as I hate to agree with Enima, recent studies have shown that displays of sensitivity similar to those in your post are highly indicative of queerness.

I know its been awhile, but I was climbing and working and super busy. I know you missed me!!!

Camhead now you can find a new guy , everyone accepts you as gay there is nothing wrong with it.

Hey chicky,

Sexual orientation is not a joke, its not an insult, and whoever anyone choses to love is their business. It's not your place to think you're funny making gay jokes.

Grow the fuck up <-- bolded just for you.

You totally missed it. I have had many friends male and female that are gay and they are great people.
I lived in New York City for many years and would go to clubs and places the gay guys loved to get women all dressed up and go out on the town and hang out with them. I used to hang out with some of these models and wear these velvet coats and alot of makeup it was so much fun.

I knew it. You have "fag hag" written all over you.

Go Get a New Boyfriend Wink!!!

enigma

Jan 11, 2011, 3:37 AM
Post #53 of 522 (3998 views)
Shortcut

Re: [uhoh] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

uhoh wrote:
I've been living in a communal house for a while now and I'll actually be leaving at the end of the month. I can't wait.

So why are you leaving? What was it like?

curt

Jan 11, 2011, 3:40 AM
Post #54 of 522 (3995 views)
Shortcut

Re: [enigma] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

enigma wrote:
uhoh wrote:
I've been living in a communal house for a while now and I'll actually be leaving at the end of the month. I can't wait.

So why are you leaving? What was it like?

Based on his response it was probably like 5 minutes with you.

Curt

chadnsc

Jan 11, 2011, 3:45 AM
Post #55 of 522 (3988 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

enigma wrote:
camhead wrote:
enigma wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
enigma wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
camhead wrote:
enigma wrote:
camhead wrote:
Hey Mods! Can we get a separate Enigma forum, where only she can post innane threads?

WHAT DO YOU THINK???

what's wrong with being gay? why is that an insult? really, homophobia is SO 1997.

As much as I hate to agree with Enima, recent studies have shown that displays of sensitivity similar to those in your post are highly indicative of queerness.

I know its been awhile, but I was climbing and working and super busy. I know you missed me!!!

Camhead now you can find a new guy , everyone accepts you as gay there is nothing wrong with it.

Hey chicky,

Sexual orientation is not a joke, its not an insult, and whoever anyone choses to love is their business. It's not your place to think you're funny making gay jokes.

You totally missed it. I have had many friends male and female that are gay and they are great people.
I lived in New York City for many years and would go to clubs and places the gay guys loved to get women all dressed up and go out on the town and hang out with them. I used to hang out with some of these models and wear these velvet coats and alot of makeup it was so much fun.

If I didn't know any better I'd think that enigma has a crush on Camhead.

enigma

Jan 11, 2011, 3:55 AM
Post #56 of 522 (3985 views)
Shortcut

Re: [chadnsc] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

chadnsc wrote:
enigma wrote:
camhead wrote:
enigma wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
enigma wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
camhead wrote:
enigma wrote:
camhead wrote:

WHAT DO YOU THINK???

Hey chicky,

Ok, NO< NO < NO I HAVE TO STUDY __HAVE FUN WITH THE OTHER KIDS STAY OUT OF TROUBLE, AND BE GOOD BOYS!!!

notapplicable

Jan 11, 2011, 3:56 AM
Post #57 of 522 (3983 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

chadnsc wrote:
enigma wrote:
camhead wrote:
enigma wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
enigma wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
camhead wrote:
enigma wrote:
camhead wrote:

WHAT DO YOU THINK???

Hey chicky,

Apparently you've never seen him with his shirt off, otherwise you'd be crushin too.

chadnsc

Jan 11, 2011, 3:58 AM
Post #58 of 522 (3977 views)
Shortcut

Re: [notapplicable] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
enigma wrote:
camhead wrote:
enigma wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
enigma wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
camhead wrote:
enigma wrote:
camhead wrote:

WHAT DO YOU THINK???

Hey chicky,

Apparently you've never seen him with his shirt off, otherwise you'd be crushin too.

Pffft! Who says I aint'?

chadnsc

Jan 11, 2011, 3:59 AM
Post #59 of 522 (3974 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

enigma wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
enigma wrote:
camhead wrote:
enigma wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
enigma wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
camhead wrote:
enigma wrote:
camhead wrote:

WHAT DO YOU THINK???

Hey chicky,

Ok, NO< NO < NO I HAVE TO STUDY __HAVE FUN WITH THE OTHER KIDS STAY OUT OF TROUBLE, AND BE GOOD BOYS!!!

You be sure and keep going to that physiologist and be sure to keep taking that lithium like the doctor prescribed.

notapplicable

Jan 11, 2011, 4:00 AM
Post #60 of 522 (3973 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

chadnsc wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
enigma wrote:
camhead wrote:
enigma wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
enigma wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
camhead wrote:
enigma wrote:
camhead wrote:

WHAT DO YOU THINK???

Hey chicky,

Pffft! Who says I aint'?

Time to break out the babypool and 5 gallon buckets of KY.

Kartessa

Jan 11, 2011, 4:12 AM
Post #61 of 522 (3966 views)
Shortcut

Re: [notapplicable] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
enigma wrote:
camhead wrote:
enigma wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
enigma wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
camhead wrote:
enigma wrote:
camhead wrote:

WHAT DO YOU THINK???

Hey chicky,

Pffft! Who says I aint'?

Finally! This is why I joined RC.com!

curt

Jan 11, 2011, 4:14 AM
Post #62 of 522 (3963 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
enigma wrote:
camhead wrote:
enigma wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
enigma wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
camhead wrote:
enigma wrote:
camhead wrote:

WHAT DO YOU THINK???

Hey chicky,

Pffft! Who says I aint'?

To revisit Brokeback Mountain?

Curt

Kartessa

Jan 11, 2011, 4:16 AM
Post #63 of 522 (3961 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Toast_in_the_Machine] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

This thread is turning into some kind of quest to slay the forum beast that is known as Enigma.

If we piss her off enough, she may dissapear for another few years, leaving the RC kingdom for a period of peace until it returns.

Kartessa

Jan 11, 2011, 4:18 AM
Post #64 of 522 (3960 views)
Shortcut

Re: [curt] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

curt wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
enigma wrote:
camhead wrote:
enigma wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
enigma wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
camhead wrote:
enigma wrote:
camhead wrote:

WHAT DO YOU THINK???

Hey chicky,

Pffft! Who says I aint'?

Curt

If you think I'm just going to watch, you obviously don't know me.

chadnsc

Jan 12, 2011, 2:02 PM
Post #65 of 522 (3920 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
curt wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
enigma wrote:
camhead wrote:
enigma wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
enigma wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
camhead wrote:
enigma wrote:
camhead wrote:

WHAT DO YOU THINK???

Hey chicky,

Pffft! Who says I aint'?

Curt

If you think I'm just going to watch, you obviously don't know me.

Well all you needed to do is ask! Smile

chadnsc

Jan 12, 2011, 2:07 PM
Post #66 of 522 (3918 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
This thread is turning into some kind of quest to slay the forum beast that is known as Enigma.

If we piss her off enough, she may dissapear for another few years, leaving the RC kingdom for a period of peace until it returns.

Truely the only way to rid the kingdom of the beast of crazy is to challenge her to one on one combat, to the death!

airscape

Jan 12, 2011, 2:17 PM
Post #67 of 522 (3913 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

chadnsc wrote:
Kartessa wrote:

Truely the only way to rid the kingdom of the beast of crazy is to challenge her to one on one combat, to the death!

Worthless without pics.

airscape

Jan 12, 2011, 2:18 PM
Post #68 of 522 (3911 views)
Shortcut

Re: [airscape] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

airscape wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
Kartessa wrote:

Worthless without pics.

or live video feed.

I'd pay.

airscape

Jan 12, 2011, 2:19 PM
Post #69 of 522 (3909 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

airscape wrote:
airscape wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
Kartessa wrote:

Worthless without pics.

or live video feed.

I'd pay.

But only if it's on no pants tuesday.

Kartessa

Jan 12, 2011, 2:25 PM
Post #70 of 522 (3905 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

airscape wrote:
airscape wrote:
airscape wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
Kartessa wrote:

Worthless without pics.

or live video feed.

I'd pay.

I could do a topless thursday if you ask nicely :p
Is it a a mudwrestling battle to the death?

airscape

Jan 12, 2011, 2:38 PM
Post #71 of 522 (3898 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
airscape wrote:
airscape wrote:
airscape wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
Kartessa wrote:

Worthless without pics.

or live video feed.

I'd pay.

I would rather go for naked bubblebath battle to the death.

Or

Heavy metal at full volume naked moshpit to the deaf.

Toast_in_the_Machine

Jan 12, 2011, 2:45 PM
Post #72 of 522 (3892 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

airscape wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
airscape wrote:
airscape wrote:
airscape wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
Kartessa wrote:

Worthless without pics.

or live video feed.

I'd pay.

Or

Nah. Why can't we all just get along and live peacefully in harmony with one and other and be naked?

airscape

Jan 12, 2011, 2:49 PM
Post #73 of 522 (3890 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Toast_in_the_Machine] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Toast_in_the_Machine wrote:
airscape wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
airscape wrote:
airscape wrote:
airscape wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
Kartessa wrote:

Worthless without pics.

or live video feed.

I'd pay.

Or

Nah. Why can't we all just get along and live peacefully in harmony with one and other and be naked?

HIPPIE!!!!

bill413

Jan 12, 2011, 5:10 PM
Post #74 of 522 (3879 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

airscape wrote:
airscape wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
airscape wrote:
airscape wrote:
airscape wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
Kartessa wrote:

Worthless without pics.

or live video feed.

I'd pay.

Or

HIPPIE!!!!

Full circle. Back to the commune.

airscape

Jan 12, 2011, 5:12 PM
Post #75 of 522 (3876 views)
Shortcut

Re: [bill413] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

bill413 wrote:
airscape wrote:
airscape wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
airscape wrote:
airscape wrote:
airscape wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
Kartessa wrote:

Worthless without pics.

or live video feed.

I'd pay.

Or

HIPPIE!!!!

Full circle. Back to the commune.

Laugh One has to get back on topic somehow

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook