Forums: Community: Campground:
Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where?
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 Next page Last page  View All

climbingtrash

Jan 20, 2011, 3:52 AM
Post #226 of 522 (3425 views)
Shortcut

Re: [spikeddem] Climbers Commune and Head Shop. It Exists right here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

spikeddem wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
spikeddem wrote:
Toast_in_the_Machine wrote:
As an atheist I don't believe in miracles or gods so this doesn't apply to me.

spikeddem wrote:
In reply to:
...think about this.

Me and my mom went into home depot today to order some blinds, well this somewhat older woman comes up to help us. she says hello and imediatly im thinking wow this ladies voice is annoying! So 20 mins pass by, Im sitting there in my boredome analyzing this woman. This woman with this great haircut, nicely ironed shirt underneath her very bright pink sweater, which was very cute and stylish on her! She had told us how someone had complimented on her age and we proceeded to tell her she looked not even over 50 as she said she was 68! She looked great for her age but i couldnt get over her broken voice, the twiney high pitched voice. so twenty more mins pass by and my mom had finally asked the qeustion

"Are you getting over a bad cold?"
"actually I only have one vocal chord, I had lung cancer in 1977 and they hit me with radiation and it took out one of my vocal chords, im also living with one lung." says the home depot clerk.
"Talk about a survival story, I mean 1977 they didnt know a lot about the condition." Responds my mom.
"yes im very lucky." says bette.

at that moment it occured to me that i shouldnt have been judging this woman, it occured to me that even tho she was lucky to survive that we judge ppl so often, as do I. Im a constant offender in this, becasue as you know im a hairstylist and its hard not to judge someone, even in this world. But I thought that maybe in light of this situation i could learn something and maybe you could too. That sometimes god gives us miracles and soemtimes he doesnt. But just becasue someones voice is annoying doesnt mean you should think, "god i have to listen to this the whole time?" Im going to try and think, "what an interesting voice, what can i learn about such an awkardness?"
I think it's a really important message that can apply to really anyone. Really.

nao I haz teh warm fuzzies
I'm sure there's a cream for that

Put sum Pachoo-chee on it.
we both have hands in our avatars

PTFTW hands?

climbingtrash

Jan 20, 2011, 3:53 AM
Post #227 of 522 (3423 views)
Shortcut

Re: [climbingtrash] Climbers Commune and Head Shop. It Exists right here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbingtrash wrote:
spikeddem wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
spikeddem wrote:

spikeddem wrote:
In reply to:
...think about this.

Me and my mom went into home depot today to order some blinds, well this somewhat older woman comes up to help us. she says hello and imediatly im thinking wow this ladies voice is annoying! So 20 mins pass by, Im sitting there in my boredome analyzing this woman. This woman with this great haircut, nicely ironed shirt underneath her very bright pink sweater, which was very cute and stylish on her! She had told us how someone had complimented on her age and we proceeded to tell her she looked not even over 50 as she said she was 68! She looked great for her age but i couldnt get over her broken voice, the twiney high pitched voice. so twenty more mins pass by and my mom had finally asked the qeustion

"actually I only have one vocal chord, I had lung cancer in 1977 and they hit me with radiation and it took out one of my vocal chords, im also living with one lung." says the home depot clerk.
"Talk about a survival story, I mean 1977 they didnt know a lot about the condition." Responds my mom.

at that moment it occured to me that i shouldnt have been judging this woman, it occured to me that even tho she was lucky to survive that we judge ppl so often, as do I. Im a constant offender in this, becasue as you know im a hairstylist and its hard not to judge someone, even in this world. But I thought that maybe in light of this situation i could learn something and maybe you could too. That sometimes god gives us miracles and soemtimes he doesnt. But just becasue someones voice is annoying doesnt mean you should think, "god i have to listen to this the whole time?" Im going to try and think, "what an interesting voice, what can i learn about such an awkardness?"
I think it's a really important message that can apply to really anyone. Really.

I'm sure there's a cream for that

Put sum Pachoo-chee on it.
we both have hands in our avatars

PTFTW hands?

Woo!

donald949

Jan 20, 2011, 4:43 PM
Post #228 of 522 (3404 views)
Shortcut

Re: [spikeddem] Climbers Commune and Head Shop. It Exists right here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

spikeddem wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
spikeddem wrote:

spikeddem wrote:
In reply to:
...think about this.

By that do you mean to say there's a part of your brain trying to figure out how someone with a GED wrote that paragraph?
Im thinking ADD.

donald949

Jan 20, 2011, 4:45 PM
Post #229 of 522 (3403 views)
Shortcut

Re: [donald949] Climbers Commune and Head Shop. It Exists right here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Now back to the origonal topic...
Wait, what was it?
I forgot. Frown

erisspirit

Jan 20, 2011, 5:27 PM
Post #230 of 522 (3396 views)
Shortcut

Re: [donald949] Climbers Commune and Head Shop. It Exists right here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
spikeddem wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
spikeddem wrote:

spikeddem wrote:
In reply to:
...think about this.

By that do you mean to say there's a part of your brain trying to figure out how someone with a GED wrote that paragraph?
Im thinking ADD.

SQUIRREL!

Toast_in_the_Machine

Jan 20, 2011, 7:20 PM
Post #231 of 522 (3391 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
Wait, what was it?
I forgot. Frown

Yes!!

Toast_in_the_Machine

Jan 20, 2011, 7:24 PM
Post #232 of 522 (3389 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Toast_in_the_Machine] Climbers Commune and Head Shop. It Exists right here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
Wait, what was it?
I forgot. Frown

Yes!!
which remimds me

If We Could Find a Wonderful Place where we could live off the land, climb, farm and work together for a common lifestyle, sharing our talents for money for products we need would you be interested?

Kartessa

Jan 20, 2011, 7:28 PM
Post #233 of 522 (3386 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Toast_in_the_Machine] Climbers Commune and Head Shop. It Exists right here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

As long as I don't have to deal with other people's kids, I'm in.

Mine is enough trouble as it is.

Toast_in_the_Machine

Jan 20, 2011, 7:54 PM
Post #234 of 522 (3379 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Kartessa] Climbers Commune and Head Shop. It Exists right here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:

It takesa village (idiot)

Kartessa

Jan 20, 2011, 8:26 PM
Post #235 of 522 (3369 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:

It takesa village (idiot)

I don't trust Enigma with my kid either.

donald949

Jan 20, 2011, 9:23 PM
Post #236 of 522 (3359 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
Wait, what was it?
I forgot. Frown

Yes!!
which remimds me

If We Could Find a Wonderful Place where we could live off the land, climb, farm and work together for a common lifestyle, sharing our talents for money for products we need would you be interested?
Lets see, my interst and tallents are, climbing poorly, kayaking poorly, and skiing fair. So if could find someone to pay me for that, in down with the group raising my kids for me.

donald949

Jan 20, 2011, 9:23 PM
Post #237 of 522 (3358 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Kartessa] Climbers Commune and Head Shop. It Exists right here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:

try upgrading to 3. Crazy

Kartessa

Jan 20, 2011, 9:27 PM
Post #238 of 522 (3349 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:

um... no

donald949

Jan 20, 2011, 9:28 PM
Post #239 of 522 (3348 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:

um... no

ok.

good choice.

Arrogant_Bastard

Jan 20, 2011, 9:37 PM
Post #240 of 522 (3345 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:

um... no

So you and Chad won't be procreating?

chadnsc

Jan 20, 2011, 11:42 PM
Post #241 of 522 (3334 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Arrogant_Bastard] Climbers Commune and Head Shop. It Exists right here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:

um... no

I think my wife would have a problem with that. Tongue

donald949

Jan 20, 2011, 11:51 PM
Post #242 of 522 (3329 views)
Shortcut

Re: [chadnsc] Climbers Commune and Head Shop. It Exists right here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

chadnsc wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:

um... no

Yea, they're kinda funny about that sorta thing.

chadnsc

Jan 21, 2011, 12:01 AM
Post #243 of 522 (3325 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:

um... no

Yeah mine is. I mean not with the act itself, just the wee one that it would produce 9 months later. Wink

spikeddem

Jan 21, 2011, 4:38 AM
Post #244 of 522 (3314 views)
Shortcut

Re: [chadnsc] Climbers Commune and Head Shop. It Exists right here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

chadnsc wrote:
donald949 wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:

um... no

Yeah mine is. I mean not with the act itself, just the wee one that it would produce 9 months later. Wink
Your wife--not that she exists--wouldn't care if you had sex with another woman as long as you didn't have a child?

Kartessa

Jan 21, 2011, 5:57 AM
Post #245 of 522 (3301 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Arrogant_Bastard] Climbers Commune and Head Shop. It Exists right here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:

um... no

Unfortunately not, but should I decide to have another one, I'll give you a call.

enigma

Jan 21, 2011, 9:32 AM
Post #246 of 522 (3289 views)
Shortcut

Re: [chadnsc] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

chadnsc wrote:
airscape wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
camhead wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
airscape wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Wow, you boys sure do like your huggin'

And it's no pants tuesday Unsure

I think I might give them a bit of privacy

Naw, you and Kartessa can join in! Wink

this thread is the new coffee shop?

Why does someome always have to put labels on stuff, man.. Relax, dude.. Do what feels good, man.. It's all cool bro.. We don't need to call it anything.. Coffee shop, weed store, purple, whatever.. It's all good, dude..

I belive that this thread has now become the Climbers Commune.

It does exist, but only here on the Knob. Wink

I smell TV deal, if only we knew someone with time to work on it.

Well it was enigmas idea, we could have her work on it?

awwww Young love..

Hey, I never said I be on the show. Tongue

Ok, I'll work on it but we have to keep it a Commune. How can you expect me to go to Hollywood business people and get air time with a head shop?
Then of course I'm going to have to find land, and developers. Nah , you just want to be online,
You could have got to meet Angelina and Brad but.... they have to a good cause.
I hope you are getting some nobel reason for the Pitt foundation to help. Angelic

airscape

Jan 21, 2011, 11:31 AM
Post #247 of 522 (3283 views)
Shortcut

Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I don't understand, let alone not understand

climbingtrash

Jan 21, 2011, 12:00 PM
Post #248 of 522 (3278 views)
Shortcut

Re: [airscape] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

airscape wrote:
I don't understand, let alone not understand

Ignorance iz bliss.

climbingtrash

Jan 21, 2011, 12:08 PM
Post #249 of 522 (3270 views)
Shortcut

Re: [climbingtrash] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Roses on your piano?

climbingtrash

Jan 21, 2011, 12:09 PM
Post #250 of 522 (3270 views)
Shortcut

Re: [climbingtrash] Climbers Commune Does it Exist? Where? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Or Tulips on your Organ?

First page Previous page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook