RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Suggestions & Feedback

Premier Sponsor:

spikeddem

Jan 21, 2011, 8:47 AM
Post #1 of 8 (1134 views)
Shortcut

chosen "best answer"
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (1 rating)  
Can't Post

You may be familiar with Yahoo's "Best answer as chosen by asker" function. Perhaps something similar could be implemented here. Just a thought.

notapplicable

Jan 22, 2011, 11:16 PM
Post #2 of 8 (1095 views)
Shortcut

Re: [spikeddem] chosen "best answer" [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

spikeddem wrote:
You may be familiar with Yahoo's "Best answer as chosen by asker" function. Perhaps something similar could be implemented here. Just a thought.

I have reservations about the asker really being the best person to make such a jugement, in this context.

Arrogant_Bastard

Feb 8, 2011, 4:58 PM
Post #3 of 8 (1015 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

spikeddem wrote:

BEST ANSWER - Chosen by DDT

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
This idea sucks

spikeddem

Feb 8, 2011, 5:09 PM
Post #4 of 8 (1008 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Arrogant_Bastard] chosen "best answer" [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
spikeddem wrote:

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
This idea sucks
While I realize after NA's post that my idea wouldn't be as practical for a site like this in comparison to yahoo, I gotta say you should just stick to staying in the BET.

While I'm sure you have a wealth of climbing knowledge, it's clear from your 99% BET/scummunity post rate that you have no interest in this site outside of scummunity, which as far as I'm concerned is fine, but perhaps you can just stay quiet when it comes to threads involving the rest of the forum unless you have something more constructive to offer.

Arrogant_Bastard

Feb 8, 2011, 5:13 PM
Post #5 of 8 (1005 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

spikeddem wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
spikeddem wrote:

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
This idea sucks
While I realize after NA's post that my idea wouldn't be as practical for a site like this in comparison to yahoo, I gotta say you should just stick to staying in the BET.

While I'm sure you have a wealth of climbing knowledge, it's clear from your 99% BET/scummunity post rate that you have no interest in this site outside of scummunity, which as far as I'm concerned is fine, but perhaps you can just stay quiet when it comes to threads involving the rest of the forum unless you have something more constructive to offer.

OK

Arrogant_Bastard

Feb 8, 2011, 5:15 PM
Post #6 of 8 (1004 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

spikeddem wrote:

I had a hard time digesting this run-on. Could you summarize for me?

spikeddem

Feb 8, 2011, 5:17 PM
Post #7 of 8 (999 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Arrogant_Bastard] chosen "best answer" [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
spikeddem wrote:

I had a hard time digesting this run-on. Could you summarize for me?
Haha. I was going to correct it before I submitted it; I figured, "Why bother?" I'll try to do better in the future for you, AB.

Toast_in_the_Machine

Feb 11, 2011, 6:06 AM
Post #8 of 8 (956 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

spikeddem wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
spikeddem wrote:

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
This idea sucks

Of all of AB's craptastic posts, this one set you off?

I liked AB's answer, funny and right.

Forums : Rockclimbing.com : Suggestions & Feedback

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook