Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
Access??
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

paulv15

Jan 19, 2011, 10:48 AM
Post #1 of 3 (978 views)
Shortcut

Access??  (North_America: United_States: Missouri: Southwest_Missouri: Peter_s_Branch)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

What's happening PB boulders? I am from STL and for lack of a better term the bouldering around here blows! This area that you have posted looks like it has a lot of potential! Is there any way you would give up directions? It's myself and one other buddy that I boulder with so I would not be showing up with a crew.
Thanks for any info you could provide!
Climb Hard!
Paul

MarcyDaphne

Feb 7, 2011, 8:10 PM
Post #2 of 3 (882 views)
Shortcut

Re: [paulv15] Access?? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

access is a bit complicated. Parking is sketchy and limited so normally when we head out we cram as many people into a car as we can. We are working with Dynamic Earth to get a crag cleanup going and hopefully that will help pave the way to some better parking at which point in time it would certainly be easier to tell people how to get there. The easiest way to go is to connect to someone who has been and ride along otherwise you will likely miss it and never find it.

MarcyDaphne

Feb 7, 2011, 8:25 PM
Post #3 of 3 (877 views)
Shortcut

Re: [MarcyDaphne] Access?? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

sorry I know that response wasn't very helpful. I didnt mean to come across as rude its just very difficult to type out directions. Perhaps someone else on here will be a little more helpful. As far as driving distance you would want to calculate your trip to Springfield and then add about 40-45 min.

Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook