Forums: Rockclimbing.com: Announcements:
New moderators
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Announcements

Premier Sponsor:

 
First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All


Partner philbox
Moderator

Feb 21, 2011, 3:20 AM
Post #1 of 42 (8037 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 26, 2002
Posts: 13104

New moderators
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (5 ratings)  
Can't Post

We now have 3 new moderators. kachoong, gblauer and lena_chita. Kachoong has been a photo ed for quite some time and has been participating in moderator conversations during that time as he has access to the mod forum. His opinions are valued and he is a level headed bloke.

We have asked the two ladies to come on board also to provide a bit more balance and also because we feel they are equally level headed and they have also been around the forums for quite a while and generally have provided positive input into this online community.

I'm sure all three will make excellent moderators. We have recently seen a decline in moderators numbers as people retire from the job. We have also felt that with the additional functionality of the post reporting system then it is necessary to ensure that any reports are handled expeditiously.


johnwesely


Feb 21, 2011, 4:00 AM
Post #2 of 42 (7998 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 12, 2006
Posts: 5343

Re: [philbox] New moderators [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (9 ratings)  
Can't Post

I would love to see gblauer even try and moderate me.


binrat


Feb 21, 2011, 6:46 AM
Post #3 of 42 (7930 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 27, 2006
Posts: 1155

Re: [johnwesely] New moderators [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (3 ratings)  
Can't Post

johnwesely wrote:
I would love to see gblauer even try and moderate me.
ohoh, trying the new mods already.


Arrogant_Bastard


Feb 21, 2011, 9:09 AM
Post #4 of 42 (7857 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 30, 2007
Posts: 19994

Re: [philbox] New moderators [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (5 ratings)  
Can't Post

As much as I hatez moderators, it's good to see that RC.knob continues to give more authoratay to the BET.


meatbomz


Feb 21, 2011, 9:42 AM
Post #5 of 42 (7830 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 23, 2010
Posts: 7053

Re: [Arrogant_Bastard] New moderators [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (2 ratings)  
Can't Post

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
As much as I hatez moderators, it's good to see that RC.knob continues to give more authoratay to the BET.

We do seem to have a large number of green minions to deploy about the site to do our will.


gblauer
Moderator

Feb 21, 2011, 10:08 AM
Post #6 of 42 (7806 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 3, 2002
Posts: 2808

Re: [johnwesely] New moderators [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (2 ratings)  
Can't Post

johnwesely wrote:
I would love to see gblauer even try and moderate me.

I showered you and fed you...does that count?


Arrogant_Bastard


Feb 21, 2011, 10:12 AM
Post #7 of 42 (7794 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 30, 2007
Posts: 19994

Re: [gblauer] New moderators [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (2 ratings)  
Can't Post

gblauer wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
I would love to see gblauer even try and moderate me.

I showered you and fed you...does that count?

Inappropriate Mod-Peon relations!


majid_sabet


Feb 21, 2011, 10:18 AM
Post #8 of 42 (7786 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 12, 2002
Posts: 8350

Re: [philbox] New moderators [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (5 ratings)  
Can't Post

I like to vote to remove one

but not you BOSS


justroberto


Feb 21, 2011, 12:23 PM
Post #9 of 42 (7723 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Feb 21, 2006
Posts: 1876

Re: [meatbomz] New moderators [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
As much as I hatez moderators, it's good to see that RC.knob continues to give more authoratay to the BET.

We do seem to have a large number of green minions to deploy about the site to do our will.

This is a disturbing trend. I'm pretty sure I can off the koala overlord, if someone else would like to take care of the other BETers and sympathizers.


johnwesely


Feb 21, 2011, 1:16 PM
Post #10 of 42 (7697 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 12, 2006
Posts: 5343

Re: [gblauer] New moderators [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (2 ratings)  
Can't Post

gblauer wrote:
johnwesely wrote:
I would love to see gblauer even try and moderate me.

I showered you and fed you...does that count?

I guess it moderated my smell.


camhead


Feb 21, 2011, 3:29 PM
Post #11 of 42 (7650 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2001
Posts: 20728

Re: [justroberto] New moderators [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (3 ratings)  
Can't Post

justroberto wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
As much as I hatez moderators, it's good to see that RC.knob continues to give more authoratay to the BET.

We do seem to have a large number of green minions to deploy about the site to do our will.

This is a disturbing trend. I'm pretty sure I can off the koala overlord, if someone else would like to take care of the other BETers and sympathizers.

The BET is like the Luminati, Freemasons, and Rothschilds all rolled into one. We CONTROL the mods and pull the strings. Seriously, if you want the truth, well... you can't handle the truth!


camhead


Feb 21, 2011, 3:30 PM
Post #12 of 42 (7648 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2001
Posts: 20728

Re: [johnwesely] New moderators [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Oh, and Lena and GBlauer definitely get the BET stamp of approval, I'm sure they will prove quite useful. The Koala, well, we'll have to wait and see...


blondgecko
Moderator

Feb 21, 2011, 3:33 PM
Post #13 of 42 (7645 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 2, 2004
Posts: 7666

Re: [camhead] New moderators [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
Oh, and Lena and GBlauer definitely get the BET stamp of approval, I'm sure they will prove quite useful. The Koala, well, we'll have to wait and see...

FTFY. Show some respect. Mad


caughtinside


Feb 21, 2011, 3:36 PM
Post #14 of 42 (7638 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 8, 2003
Posts: 30395

Re: [philbox] New moderators [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (3 ratings)  
Can't Post

you seem to have left tripperjim off your list.


Arrogant_Bastard


Feb 21, 2011, 3:37 PM
Post #15 of 42 (7632 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 30, 2007
Posts: 19994

Re: [camhead] New moderators [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (3 ratings)  
Can't Post

You just got your ass moderated by Convict_Donny_2.


Partner macherry


Feb 21, 2011, 3:49 PM
Post #16 of 42 (7602 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 10, 2003
Posts: 15795

Re: [camhead] New moderators [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
justroberto wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
As much as I hatez moderators, it's good to see that RC.knob continues to give more authoratay to the BET.

We do seem to have a large number of green minions to deploy about the site to do our will.

This is a disturbing trend. I'm pretty sure I can off the koala overlord, if someone else would like to take care of the other BETers and sympathizers.

The BET is like the Luminati, Freemasons, and Rothschilds all rolled into one. We CONTROL the mods and pull the strings. Seriously, if you want the truth, well... you can't handle the truth!

heh


drivel


Feb 21, 2011, 4:10 PM
Post #17 of 42 (7584 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 22, 2010
Posts: 2453

Re: [blondgecko] New moderators [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (1 rating)  
Can't Post

blondgecko wrote:
camhead wrote:
Oh, and Lena and GBlauer definitely get the BET stamp of approval, I'm sure they will prove quite useful. The Koala, well, we'll have to wait and see...

FTFY. Show some respect. Mad

ok, Convict_Donny_1


Arrogant_Bastard


Feb 21, 2011, 4:11 PM
Post #18 of 42 (7581 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 30, 2007
Posts: 19994

Re: [drivel] New moderators [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (1 rating)  
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
blondgecko wrote:
camhead wrote:
Oh, and Lena and GBlauer definitely get the BET stamp of approval, I'm sure they will prove quite useful. The Koala, well, we'll have to wait and see...

FTFY. Show some respect. Mad

ok, Convict_Donny_1

That's Donnybox.


drivel


Feb 21, 2011, 4:18 PM
Post #19 of 42 (7573 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 22, 2010
Posts: 2453

Re: [Arrogant_Bastard] New moderators [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (1 rating)  
Can't Post

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
drivel wrote:
blondgecko wrote:
camhead wrote:
Oh, and Lena and GBlauer definitely get the BET stamp of approval, I'm sure they will prove quite useful. The Koala, well, we'll have to wait and see...

FTFY. Show some respect. Mad

ok, Convict_Donny_1

That's Donnybox.

mah bad. that makes the koala Convict_Donny_3, then?


blondgecko
Moderator

Feb 21, 2011, 4:20 PM
Post #20 of 42 (7568 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 2, 2004
Posts: 7666

Re: [drivel] New moderators [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
blondgecko wrote:
camhead wrote:
Oh, and Lena and GBlauer definitely get the BET stamp of approval, I'm sure they will prove quite useful. The Koala, well, we'll have to wait and see...

FTFY. Show some respect. Mad

ok, Convict_Donny_1

I has a promoshun?


Arrogant_Bastard


Feb 21, 2011, 4:23 PM
Post #21 of 42 (7563 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 30, 2007
Posts: 19994

Re: [drivel] New moderators [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (1 rating)  
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
drivel wrote:
blondgecko wrote:
camhead wrote:
Oh, and Lena and GBlauer definitely get the BET stamp of approval, I'm sure they will prove quite useful. The Koala, well, we'll have to wait and see...

FTFY. Show some respect. Mad

ok, Convict_Donny_1

That's Donnybox.

mah bad. that makes the koala Convict_Donny_3, then?

Yes, unless there's another convict mod I'm unaware of. Ma claims to be Canuckistanian, but she could just be a slow Aussie.


caughtinside


Feb 21, 2011, 4:29 PM
Post #22 of 42 (7556 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 8, 2003
Posts: 30395

Re: [blondgecko] New moderators [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (2 ratings)  
Can't Post

blondgecko wrote:
drivel wrote:
blondgecko wrote:
camhead wrote:
Oh, and Lena and GBlauer definitely get the BET stamp of approval, I'm sure they will prove quite useful. The Koala, well, we'll have to wait and see...

FTFY. Show some respect. Mad

ok, Convict_Donny_1

I has a promoshun?

You're the deuce.


blondgecko
Moderator

Feb 21, 2011, 8:14 PM
Post #23 of 42 (7469 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 2, 2004
Posts: 7666

Re: [caughtinside] New moderators [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
blondgecko wrote:
drivel wrote:
blondgecko wrote:
camhead wrote:
Oh, and Lena and GBlauer definitely get the BET stamp of approval, I'm sure they will prove quite useful. The Koala, well, we'll have to wait and see...

FTFY. Show some respect. Mad

ok, Convict_Donny_1

I has a promoshun?

You're the deuce.

Frown


Partner macherry


Feb 21, 2011, 8:52 PM
Post #24 of 42 (7444 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 10, 2003
Posts: 15795

Re: [Arrogant_Bastard] New moderators [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
drivel wrote:
Arrogant_Bastard wrote:
drivel wrote:
blondgecko wrote:
camhead wrote:
Oh, and Lena and GBlauer definitely get the BET stamp of approval, I'm sure they will prove quite useful. The Koala, well, we'll have to wait and see...

FTFY. Show some respect. Mad

ok, Convict_Donny_1

That's Donnybox.

mah bad. that makes the koala Convict_Donny_3, then?

Yes, unless there's another convict mod I'm unaware of. Ma claims to be Canuckistanian, but she could just be a slow Aussie.

reported


enigma


Feb 21, 2011, 10:43 PM
Post #25 of 42 (7410 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 19, 2002
Posts: 2279

Re: [macherry] New moderators [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (5 ratings)  
Can't Post

  I heard the new moderators are getting coupons for discounts at climbing stores. As well as 2 for 1 at free restaurants,just chains like red lobster or chilis . Nothing special.
Maybe the moderators are going to be scrutinized and some will have to leave or get paid. Smile
That's the way of companies play. Good Luck

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Rockclimbing.com : Announcements

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook