Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

 
First page Previous page 1 ... 2488 2489 2490 2491 2492 2493 2494 2495 2496 ... 4117 Next page Last page  View All


kachoong


Feb 23, 2011, 9:24 PM
Post #62276 of 102912 (4131 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 22, 2004
Posts: 15304

Re: [chossmonkey] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post


Holy figure four Batman!

That's some sweet toolin'!


snoopy138


Feb 23, 2011, 10:23 PM
Post #62277 of 102912 (4122 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 7, 2004
Posts: 28728

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
styndall wrote:
This nutball thread might be the right place to ask this question:

Who is Jona-Marie Price, and why does she want to be my facebook friend?

Well, you aren't wanted here, but I will give you the short version anyway because it is funny.

First, she is that chick that misty murphy blogged about. Second, she is a Las Vegas stripper with ginormous bewbs. Third, she is one of those alpinists who does walkup summits. Her twist is that she takes photos in those lexan stripper heels.

A guy I know recently went to Vegas to photographer. Got some funny shots, including one with full labia. big fun.

i think she friended kamhed at one point.


Finally, someone who actually remembers shit.

whoo! that's me!


snoopy138


Feb 23, 2011, 10:25 PM
Post #62278 of 102912 (4119 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 7, 2004
Posts: 28728

Re: [Jona-Marie] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Jona-Marie wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
styndall wrote:
This nutball thread might be the right place to ask this question:

Who is Jona-Marie Price, and why does she want to be my facebook friend?

Well, you aren't wanted here, but I will give you the short version anyway because it is funny.

First, she is that chick that misty murphy blogged about. Second, she is a Las Vegas stripper with ginormous bewbs. Third, she is one of those alpinists who does walkup summits. Her twist is that she takes photos in those lexan stripper heels.

A guy I know recently went to Vegas to photographer. Got some funny shots, including one with full labia. big fun.

I'm betting that you played with your little peter when you saw those pics didnt you? and then passed around to your little little friends here. and you think my life is pathetic? you probably dont even climb!

uh oh. I hope this was responded to in proper fashion.


snoopy138


Feb 23, 2011, 10:28 PM
Post #62279 of 102912 (4115 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 7, 2004
Posts: 28728

Re: [drivel] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
Jona-Marie wrote:
drivel wrote:
Jona-Marie wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Jona-Marie wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
styndall wrote:
This nutball thread might be the right place to ask this question:

Who is Jona-Marie Price, and why does she want to be my facebook friend?

Well, you aren't wanted here, but I will give you the short version anyway because it is funny.

First, she is that chick that misty murphy blogged about. Second, she is a Las Vegas stripper with ginormous bewbs. Third, she is one of those alpinists who does walkup summits. Her twist is that she takes photos in those lexan stripper heels.

A guy I know recently went to Vegas to photographer. Got some funny shots, including one with full labia. big fun.

I'm betting that you played with your little peter when you saw those pics didnt you? and then passed around to your little little friends here. and you think my life is pathetic? you probably dont even climb!

But, for what it's worth, I don't think your life is pathetic. If you like going to those places and doing that stuff and photographing yourself in lexan heels, I honestly do not care, good for you.

But, if my summary was factually incorrect, please feel free to set the record straight.

have you ever even been on a mountain? do you know what it takes? you have to hike just to get in there! ive summited more than you ever will!

dude, 3 posts? this is totally enigma.

im sure everything is an enigma to you guys!

i'm a gay dude, certifiably into penish, so even if you weren't AB pretending to be a white girl pretending not to be a a white man pretending to be a black man pretending to be a white man, or enigma, your bewbs have no effect on me.

that's a lot to keep track of.


snoopy138


Feb 23, 2011, 10:31 PM
Post #62280 of 102912 (4114 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 7, 2004
Posts: 28728

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
Jona-Marie wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Jona-Marie wrote:
drivel wrote:
Jona-Marie wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Jona-Marie wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
styndall wrote:
This nutball thread might be the right place to ask this question:

Who is Jona-Marie Price, and why does she want to be my facebook friend?

Well, you aren't wanted here, but I will give you the short version anyway because it is funny.

First, she is that chick that misty murphy blogged about. Second, she is a Las Vegas stripper with ginormous bewbs. Third, she is one of those alpinists who does walkup summits. Her twist is that she takes photos in those lexan stripper heels.

A guy I know recently went to Vegas to photographer. Got some funny shots, including one with full labia. big fun.

I'm betting that you played with your little peter when you saw those pics didnt you? and then passed around to your little little friends here. and you think my life is pathetic? you probably dont even climb!

But, for what it's worth, I don't think your life is pathetic. If you like going to those places and doing that stuff and photographing yourself in lexan heels, I honestly do not care, good for you.

But, if my summary was factually incorrect, please feel free to set the record straight.

have you ever even been on a mountain? do you know what it takes? you have to hike just to get in there! ive summited more than you ever will!

dude, 3 posts? this is totally enigma.

im sure everything is an enigma to you guys!

Come on Jona, post up a fun climbing spank pic for us. How about that troll one?

you claimed to allready have pics of my labia, howabout you post those up if they exist!

I would post up if they were in my possession.

But come on, who is this really. You show up with post 1 a whole 10 minutes after you get mentioned? Inky? AB?

seems like it could be teh stocker's werk, maybe?


snoopy138


Feb 23, 2011, 10:54 PM
Post #62281 of 102912 (4100 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 7, 2004
Posts: 28728

Re: [Jona-Marie] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

murf is a gud possibility as well.


caughtinside


Feb 23, 2011, 11:06 PM
Post #62282 of 102912 (4095 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 8, 2003
Posts: 30370

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
murf is a gud possibility as well.

I don't think he is clever enough to start a troll account.


chossmonkey


Feb 24, 2011, 3:25 AM
Post #62283 of 102912 (4087 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Feb 1, 2003
Posts: 28413

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
chossmonkey wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
gotta go to class

Wanna ditch class for a week and go to the chossies?

maybe. When?


March 4-13
tempting. but no. I have to marco my way out of this by saying that my rrg trip is going to interfere with enough school, and that i fall asleep randomly

Now I'd be okay with blowing off the RRG...


Can you reschedule your RRG trip to the 4-13 and then blow it off to go to the Chossies and do sum M-climbing?


chossmonkey


Feb 24, 2011, 3:26 AM
Post #62284 of 102912 (4086 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Feb 1, 2003
Posts: 28413

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

You had tools... but never touched teh ice.
That video is curiously lacking techno music.


We are lacking a computer and software that can be used to edit video.


chossmonkey


Feb 24, 2011, 3:27 AM
Post #62285 of 102912 (4085 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Feb 1, 2003
Posts: 28413

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I'm also lacking time and overflowing with I don't give a fuck


chossmonkey


Feb 24, 2011, 3:29 AM
Post #62286 of 102912 (4084 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Feb 1, 2003
Posts: 28413

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:

I thought figure 4's were not cool in mixed climbing anymore.


Heel spurs aren't. Which leads to figure 4ing. When there are no foot holds ant eh next hold is really small and to far away their is nothing else you can do.


dr_feelgood


Feb 24, 2011, 4:04 AM
Post #62287 of 102912 (4072 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 25720

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
Jona-Marie wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
styndall wrote:
This nutball thread might be the right place to ask this question:

Who is Jona-Marie Price, and why does she want to be my facebook friend?

Well, you aren't wanted here, but I will give you the short version anyway because it is funny.

First, she is that chick that misty murphy blogged about. Second, she is a Las Vegas stripper with ginormous bewbs. Third, she is one of those alpinists who does walkup summits. Her twist is that she takes photos in those lexan stripper heels.

A guy I know recently went to Vegas to photographer. Got some funny shots, including one with full labia. big fun.

I'm betting that you played with your little peter when you saw those pics didnt you? and then passed around to your little little friends here. and you think my life is pathetic? you probably dont even climb!


Vanity search, or troll?

WHAT DO YOU THINK?????


alcohol fueled troll from a bottom feeder


sungam


Feb 24, 2011, 4:05 AM
Post #62288 of 102912 (4071 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26572

Re: [chossmonkey] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

chossmonkey wrote:
camhead wrote:

I thought figure 4's were not cool in mixed climbing anymore.


Heel spurs aren't. Which leads to figure 4ing. When there are no foot holds ant eh next hold is really small and to far away their is nothing else you can do.
Fig 9?

*runs away*


dr_feelgood


Feb 24, 2011, 4:06 AM
Post #62289 of 102912 (4070 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 25720

Re: [macherry] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
Jona-Marie wrote:
drivel wrote:
Jona-Marie wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Jona-Marie wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
styndall wrote:
This nutball thread might be the right place to ask this question:

Who is Jona-Marie Price, and why does she want to be my facebook friend?

Well, you aren't wanted here, but I will give you the short version anyway because it is funny.

First, she is that chick that misty murphy blogged about. Second, she is a Las Vegas stripper with ginormous bewbs. Third, she is one of those alpinists who does walkup summits. Her twist is that she takes photos in those lexan stripper heels.

A guy I know recently went to Vegas to photographer. Got some funny shots, including one with full labia. big fun.

I'm betting that you played with your little peter when you saw those pics didnt you? and then passed around to your little little friends here. and you think my life is pathetic? you probably dont even climb!

But, for what it's worth, I don't think your life is pathetic. If you like going to those places and doing that stuff and photographing yourself in lexan heels, I honestly do not care, good for you.

But, if my summary was factually incorrect, please feel free to set the record straight.

have you ever even been on a mountain? do you know what it takes? you have to hike just to get in there! ive summited more than you ever will!

dude, 3 posts? this is totally enigma.

im sure everything is an enigma to you guys!

report this post


we're big kids, we can handle our own affairs without greenie assistance.


granite_grrl


Feb 24, 2011, 4:24 AM
Post #62290 of 102912 (4064 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 25, 2002
Posts: 14703

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
I kan't believe I just GUed all of that and found nothing worthy of ...anything!

Camhead, have you started your spinach?
Dawg, have you found a box big enuff for emma?
Jackjack, TP'ed that douchebags lean-to yet?
Koala, had anyone go all "Waaaaaaah!" on your ass?
GG, how's the poolboy?
Californyuns, I'm sending the Lumberjack out next week, beware.

Doc, you have to come check out the new digs, they're pretty sweet.

Everyone else just got epoched.

Started spinach, as well as some peas and beans, but had to move them all inside with this last snowstorm.
You ever start your peppers? I keep forgetting to start mine up.

Other than a few peppers and basil I think I'm just going to buy starts for everything else.


granite_grrl


Feb 24, 2011, 4:26 AM
Post #62291 of 102912 (4064 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 25, 2002
Posts: 14703

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Only coffee at work is dark roast or decaf. Blech.

dark roast? JELUZ!

I think it's icky, but it could just be the coffee itself.
I have this great Guatemalan dark roast that I buy at the farmer's market.

[/coffee talk]


granite_grrl


Feb 24, 2011, 4:29 AM
Post #62292 of 102912 (4063 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 25, 2002
Posts: 14703

Re: [imnotclever] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

imnotclever wrote:
epoch wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
I kan't believe I just GUed all of that and found nothing worthy of ...anything!

Camhead, have you started your spinach?
Dawg, have you found a box big enuff for emma?
Jackjack, TP'ed that douchebags lean-to yet?
Koala, had anyone go all "Waaaaaaah!" on your ass?
GG, how's the poolboy?
Californyuns, I'm sending the Lumberjack out next week, beware.

Doc, you have to come check out the new digs, they're pretty sweet.

Everyone else just got epoched.

Heh, she's got enough boxes and bins laying around the flat right now to make a most awesome fort!


The kiddo and I almost have the snow cave made. It's about 6' deep, but only 2' tall right now, need to make it taller, and deeper.
I remember making sekret snow caves when I was a kid. My father is overprotective and he didn't want us to be burried alive.

This is also the reason he chopped off the low branches from some of the better climbing trees around their place....didn't stop us from climbing them/finding even better climbing trees.


dr_feelgood


Feb 24, 2011, 4:41 AM
Post #62293 of 102912 (4057 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 25720

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Only coffee at work is dark roast or decaf. Blech.

dark roast? JELUZ!

I think it's icky, but it could just be the coffee itself.
I have this great Guatemalan dark roast that I buy at the farmer's market.

[/coffee talk]
I tend to get my coffee at trader joes. It's very yuppie of me, but they have good varieties.


imnotclever


Feb 24, 2011, 5:15 AM
Post #62294 of 102912 (4053 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 8, 2003
Posts: 10000

Re: [styndall] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

styndall wrote:
This nutball thread might be the right place to ask this question:

Who is Jona-Marie Price, and why does she want to be my facebook friend?

Maybe she likes the bush painting you have as your avatard? Or maybe she likes the cleavage across america? (Assuming you're like the frenchie or the renob.)


imnotclever


Feb 24, 2011, 5:17 AM
Post #62295 of 102912 (4053 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 8, 2003
Posts: 10000

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
styndall wrote:
This nutball thread might be the right place to ask this question:

Who is Jona-Marie Price, and why does she want to be my facebook friend?

Well, you aren't wanted here, but I will give you the short version anyway because it is funny.

First, she is that chick that misty murphy blogged about. Second, she is a Las Vegas stripper with ginormous bewbs. Third, she is one of those alpinists who does walkup summits. Her twist is that she takes photos in those lexan stripper heels.

A guy I know recently went to Vegas to photographer. Got some funny shots, including one with full labia. big fun.


maybe I'll click that link that trash put up.


imnotclever


Feb 24, 2011, 5:25 AM
Post #62296 of 102912 (4053 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 8, 2003
Posts: 10000

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
styndall wrote:
This nutball thread might be the right place to ask this question:

Who is Jona-Marie Price, and why does she want to be my facebook friend?

Well, you aren't wanted here, but I will give you the short version anyway because it is funny.

First, she is that chick that misty murphy blogged about. Second, she is a Las Vegas stripper with ginormous bewbs. Third, she is one of those alpinists who does walkup summits. Her twist is that she takes photos in those lexan stripper heels.

A guy I know recently went to Vegas to photographer. Got some funny shots, including one with full labia. big fun.

i think she friended kamhed at one point.


Finally, someone who actually remembers shit.


That's it. I remember us discussing the large chest in the picture where she's on the guys shoulders.


imnotclever


Feb 24, 2011, 5:26 AM
Post #62297 of 102912 (4181 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 8, 2003
Posts: 10000

Re: [drivel] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
camhead wrote:
styndall wrote:
This nutball thread might be the right place to ask this question:

Who is Jona-Marie Price, and why does she want to be my facebook friend?

Blond cougar from Vegas that friends with a bunch of pro climbers? She tried to friend me a while back. Didn't accept, since I've never met her. Wait, I've never met you either!

but you've met me, who has met him.

though nobody has met INC...

Just the way I like it.


imnotclever


Feb 24, 2011, 5:27 AM
Post #62298 of 102912 (4335 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 8, 2003
Posts: 10000

Re: [Jona-Marie] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Jona-Marie wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
styndall wrote:
This nutball thread might be the right place to ask this question:

Who is Jona-Marie Price, and why does she want to be my facebook friend?

Well, you aren't wanted here, but I will give you the short version anyway because it is funny.

First, she is that chick that misty murphy blogged about. Second, she is a Las Vegas stripper with ginormous bewbs. Third, she is one of those alpinists who does walkup summits. Her twist is that she takes photos in those lexan stripper heels.

A guy I know recently went to Vegas to photographer. Got some funny shots, including one with full labia. big fun.

I'm betting that you played with your little peter when you saw those pics didnt you? and then passed around to your little little friends here. and you think my life is pathetic? you probably dont even climb!
How did you know CI has a little peter?


imnotclever


Feb 24, 2011, 5:32 AM
Post #62299 of 102912 (4706 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 8, 2003
Posts: 10000

Re: [Jona-Marie] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Jona-Marie wrote:
drivel wrote:
Jona-Marie wrote:
drivel wrote:
Jona-Marie wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Jona-Marie wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
styndall wrote:
This nutball thread might be the right place to ask this question:

Who is Jona-Marie Price, and why does she want to be my facebook friend?

Well, you aren't wanted here, but I will give you the short version anyway because it is funny.

First, she is that chick that misty murphy blogged about. Second, she is a Las Vegas stripper with ginormous bewbs. Third, she is one of those alpinists who does walkup summits. Her twist is that she takes photos in those lexan stripper heels.

A guy I know recently went to Vegas to photographer. Got some funny shots, including one with full labia. big fun.

I'm betting that you played with your little peter when you saw those pics didnt you? and then passed around to your little little friends here. and you think my life is pathetic? you probably dont even climb!

But, for what it's worth, I don't think your life is pathetic. If you like going to those places and doing that stuff and photographing yourself in lexan heels, I honestly do not care, good for you.

But, if my summary was factually incorrect, please feel free to set the record straight.

have you ever even been on a mountain? do you know what it takes? you have to hike just to get in there! ive summited more than you ever will!

dude, 3 posts? this is totally enigma.

im sure everything is an enigma to you guys!

i'm a gay dude, certifiably into penish, so even if you weren't AB pretending to be a white girl pretending not to be a a white man pretending to be a black man pretending to be a white man, or enigma, your bewbs have no effect on me.

im sure they don't work on any of you here!

You should try just to be safe. If nothing else we could ship them off to renob for his collection.


imnotclever


Feb 24, 2011, 5:33 AM
Post #62300 of 102912 (4703 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 8, 2003
Posts: 10000

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
Jona-Marie wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Jona-Marie wrote:
drivel wrote:
Jona-Marie wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Jona-Marie wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
styndall wrote:
This nutball thread might be the right place to ask this question:

Who is Jona-Marie Price, and why does she want to be my facebook friend?

Well, you aren't wanted here, but I will give you the short version anyway because it is funny.

First, she is that chick that misty murphy blogged about. Second, she is a Las Vegas stripper with ginormous bewbs. Third, she is one of those alpinists who does walkup summits. Her twist is that she takes photos in those lexan stripper heels.

A guy I know recently went to Vegas to photographer. Got some funny shots, including one with full labia. big fun.

I'm betting that you played with your little peter when you saw those pics didnt you? and then passed around to your little little friends here. and you think my life is pathetic? you probably dont even climb!

But, for what it's worth, I don't think your life is pathetic. If you like going to those places and doing that stuff and photographing yourself in lexan heels, I honestly do not care, good for you.

But, if my summary was factually incorrect, please feel free to set the record straight.

have you ever even been on a mountain? do you know what it takes? you have to hike just to get in there! ive summited more than you ever will!

dude, 3 posts? this is totally enigma.

im sure everything is an enigma to you guys!

Come on Jona, post up a fun climbing spank pic for us. How about that troll one?

you claimed to allready have pics of my labia, howabout you post those up if they exist!

I would post up if they were in my possession.

But come on, who is this really. You show up with post 1 a whole 10 minutes after you get mentioned? Inky? AB?


I was asleep at this time. I only try to impersonate Italian spitfires!

First page Previous page 1 ... 2488 2489 2490 2491 2492 2493 2494 2495 2496 ... 4117 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook