Forums: Climbing Partners: Canada:
rock scrambler in vancouver looking to get into mixed / trad / alpine stuff... need partner and or partners
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Canada

Premier Sponsor:

ChrisBrewer

Apr 18, 2011, 9:08 PM
Post #1 of 2 (535 views)
Shortcut

rock scrambler in vancouver looking to get into mixed / trad / alpine stuff... need partner and or partners
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I'm coming to van soon and I want to summit some of the more challenging peaks. so far I've only done some moderate / difficult level scrambles. I've never done any lead climbing / ice climbing / or glacier traversing however, and thats what I want to do. I need some people who are willing to learn with me or I need an experienced person / group who's willing to show me the ropes. I'm 23 yrs old, I think I can learn fast and I'm really fit so don't worry about me slowing anybody down. I would very much appreciate it.

grafberg

Apr 20, 2011, 1:18 PM
Post #2 of 2 (513 views)
Shortcut

Re: [ChrisBrewer] rock scrambler in vancouver looking to get into mixed / trad / alpine stuff... need partner and or partners [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hey Chris, I'm coming to Squamish (from Edmonton) either April 26 or 28, and staying till about May 3. Will be mostly trad climbin on and near the Chief -- it's not a good time of year for the alpine stuff. However, I will be spending the entire summer (mid-June till early September) mostly alpine climbing. So if you want to get in touch with me and discuss this (or do some climbs) while I'm in the area, call my cell: (780)938-6823. I can receive E-mails at <ravonberg@gmail.com> till mid-day Easter Sunday. Till later,

Reinhard

Forums : Climbing Partners : Canada

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$35.96 (10% off)

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook