Apr 27, 2011, 1:37 PM
Post #1 of 6 (529 views)
Shortcut

BREAKING!!!
Report this Post
Can't Post

See link, it will blow your mind:

twitter

Say what you will about 'Bama's birth...

flesh

Apr 27, 2011, 2:28 PM
Post #2 of 6 (511 views)
Shortcut

Re: [epoch] BREAKING!!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
See link, it will blow your mind:

twitter

Say what you will about 'Bama's birth...

HAHA, I still think he should show it. Now continue the media argument, why, why not, why, why not, why, why not.......seems like a pretty easy way to end it.

styndall

Apr 27, 2011, 4:16 PM
Post #3 of 6 (493 views)
Shortcut

Re: [flesh] BREAKING!!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Obama has before, and he did again today. It won't satisfy you. No evidence will.

climb4free

Apr 27, 2011, 4:39 PM
Post #4 of 6 (481 views)
Shortcut

Re: [styndall] BREAKING!!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I'll admit, I'm NOT up on the current events/soap opera. But I thought this time it was about showing his undergraduate records. I could be wrong though.

veganclimber

Apr 27, 2011, 9:10 PM
Post #5 of 6 (448 views)
Shortcut

Re: [climb4free] BREAKING!!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Good stuff here:

http://dailycaller.com/...crap-and-we-knew-it/

In reply to:
Smith castigated his colleagues in the journalism profession for offering any credibility to the subject of birtherism.

“Over nothing – because this was from the very beginning absolutely nothing and the people pushing it knew it was nothing,” Smith said. “So you don’t do something like that without a reason. You do it to get him off the game. It is bad for the country. I just wonder now, Juan, if the news media ought to look in the mirror, every single one of us and say, ‘You know what, your journalism professor in Journalism 102 taught you, you do not report rumors because all of this was a load of crap and all of our colleagues knew it from the very beginning.”

My only question is what the hell this guy is doing on Fox. He's way too smart for them.

skiclimb

Apr 27, 2011, 10:47 PM
Post #6 of 6 (440 views)
Shortcut

Re: [veganclimber] BREAKING!!! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

veganclimber wrote:
Good stuff here:

http://dailycaller.com/...crap-and-we-knew-it/

In reply to:
Smith castigated his colleagues in the journalism profession for offering any credibility to the subject of birtherism.

“Over nothing – because this was from the very beginning absolutely nothing and the people pushing it knew it was nothing,” Smith said. “So you don’t do something like that without a reason. You do it to get him off the game. It is bad for the country. I just wonder now, Juan, if the news media ought to look in the mirror, every single one of us and say, ‘You know what, your journalism professor in Journalism 102 taught you, you do not report rumors because all of this was a load of crap and all of our colleagues knew it from the very beginning.”

My only question is what the hell this guy is doing on Fox. He's way too smart for them.

Shep is getting torn... loyalty outside vs loyalty inside..

hope he wins.

Forums : Community : The Soap Box

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$19.76 (10% off)
$16.16 (10% off)
$4.05 (10% off)
$24.26 (10% off)

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook