RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Trad Climbing

Premier Sponsor:

josh0288

Jun 6, 2011, 8:33 AM
Post #1 of 3 (847 views)
Shortcut

wanted: used trad hardware
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hey gang. I'm a river guide in the Grand Canyon, not a climber, so I hope you don't mind me using your forum for this purpose. Our raft trips are 12+ days in length and on many of the narrow beaches down there it can be difficult to find a way to secure boats or anchor tarpage. I need nuts/cams/biners for securing gear to the canyon wall. This gear will NEVER be used for life bearing purposes. The most dangerous thing I'd use it for is rigging my hammock up 2 feet above the sand. If you've got some gear that's been dropped or is otherwise useless for climbing but still functional, please let me know. I'll pick it up and give you what it's worth in cash if you're near Flagstaff, AZ or Clarksville, TN (where I spend my days off). Sorry if this type of post is unwanted on the board, but I've had a really hard time finding this type of equipment used. Thanks!
email: joshua_cave@yahoo.com
Attachments: hammock2.png (135 KB)

darkgift06

Jun 9, 2011, 10:03 AM
Post #2 of 3 (704 views)
Shortcut

Re: [josh0288] wanted: used trad hardware [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

have you checked Ebay? there is lots of used gear on there.. I found a set of nuts/stoppers for 99cents just now.

josh0288

Jun 10, 2011, 8:48 PM
Post #3 of 3 (643 views)
Shortcut

Re: [darkgift06] wanted: used trad hardware [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I'm all set. Thanks to everyone who emailed and big thanks to mike. I did pick up some of you gear from jason's shop. Stay safe, all.

Forums : Climbing Disciplines : Trad Climbing

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$292.46 (10% off)

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook