Forums: Rockclimbing.com: Suggestions & Feedback:
New troll/scam account: "toocare"
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Suggestions & Feedback

Premier Sponsor:

 


jt512


Jun 10, 2011, 10:57 AM
Post #1 of 4 (1131 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 11, 2001
Posts: 21890

New troll/scam account: "toocare"
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (1 rating)  
Can't Post

Received in PM:

toocare wrote:
Hello
Nice to meet you, how is everything, hope all is well with you. My
name is Mary, I found your contact after reading your profile I picked interest to contact you. I've something very important which I would love to share with you privately, therefore, would advise you to kindly write me back on: ( mary.tagro@hotmail.com ) so that I'll give you details. Waiting anxiously for your anticipated corporation.

Yours,
Mary


Partner epoch
Moderator

Jun 10, 2011, 11:50 AM
Post #2 of 4 (1121 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 27, 2005
Posts: 32058

Re: [jt512] New troll/scam account: "toocare" [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

jt512 wrote:
Received in PM:

toocare wrote:
Hello
Nice to meet you, how is everything, hope all is well with you. My
name is Mary, I found your contact after reading your profile I picked interest to contact you. I've something very important which I would love to share with you privately, therefore, would advise you to kindly write me back on: ( mary.tagro@hotmail.com ) so that I'll give you details. Waiting anxiously for your anticipated corporation.

Yours,
Mary
Sounds legit to me. You should write her/him/it to see what they have to offer. Who knows, you could inherit a butt-load of money, a rare gem, or find out that you are the heir-apparent to some giant company!


enigma


Jun 10, 2011, 5:25 PM
Post #3 of 4 (1107 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 19, 2002
Posts: 2279

Re: [epoch] New troll/scam account: "toocare" [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
jt512 wrote:
Received in PM:

toocare wrote:
Hello
Nice to meet you, how is everything, hope all is well with you. My
name is Mary, I found your contact after reading your profile I picked interest to contact you. I've something very important which I would love to share with you privately, therefore, would advise you to kindly write me back on: ( mary.tagro@hotmail.com ) so that I'll give you details. Waiting anxiously for your anticipated corporation.

Yours,
Mary
Sounds legit to me. You should write her/him/it to see what they have to offer. Who knows, you could inherit a butt-load of money, a rare gem, or find out that you are the heir-apparent to some giant company!

Could be Jack trying to recruit you to help him make the next NJC?


Partner epoch
Moderator

Jun 10, 2011, 9:18 PM
Post #4 of 4 (1095 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 27, 2005
Posts: 32058

Re: [enigma] New troll/scam account: "toocare" [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

enigma wrote:
epoch wrote:
jt512 wrote:
Received in PM:

toocare wrote:
Hello
Nice to meet you, how is everything, hope all is well with you. My
name is Mary, I found your contact after reading your profile I picked interest to contact you. I've something very important which I would love to share with you privately, therefore, would advise you to kindly write me back on: ( mary.tagro@hotmail.com ) so that I'll give you details. Waiting anxiously for your anticipated corporation.

Yours,
Mary
Sounds legit to me. You should write her/him/it to see what they have to offer. Who knows, you could inherit a butt-load of money, a rare gem, or find out that you are the heir-apparent to some giant company!

Could be Jack trying to recruit you to help him make the next NJC?

Naw, he's been too busy throwing rocks at me.




Oh, you were talking to JT? He's been getting rocks thrown at him too.


Forums : Rockclimbing.com : Suggestions & Feedback

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook