RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - MidWest

Premier Sponsor:

Partner bouldertom

Jun 22, 2011, 7:15 AM
Post #1 of 3 (587 views)
Shortcut

Climbing/Biking partner
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Private Reply | Can't Post

I am looking for folks interested in going on a climbing roadtrip primarily by touring bicycle. I have no set destination or time period decided yet, so it would be entirely up for discussion. Most anywhere in North America would be fair game. At the moment I only lead moderate grades and enjoy primarily trad, ice, and alpine stuff but would gladly include sport climbing and bouldering destinations.

If you are serious about riding around with a bunch of climbing gear strapped to a bike, taking a fairly large amount of time to do it, climbing a bunch, and above all else laughing everyday, then please reply to this post or send me a message. I am looking for people who may be interested now or in the future.

(This post was edited by bouldertom on Jun 22, 2011, 7:17 AM)

oldguy53

Jun 25, 2011, 12:03 PM
Post #2 of 3 (543 views)
Shortcut

Re: [bouldertom] Climbing/Biking partner [In reply to]
Report this Post

I'm still getting over the medical problems from a bike-auto accident. Bike totalled . Riding and climbing , next spring, summer,fall, I'm in...

Hendu3p

Jun 26, 2011, 7:47 AM
Post #3 of 3 (527 views)
Shortcut

Re: [oldguy53] Climbing/Biking partner [In reply to]
Report this Post

Just got back from the Black Hills SD. Check out the Mickelson Trail. Runs north and south through some major climbing areas (Needles, Rushmore, Spearfish). Had kind of the same idea of bike/climb since I like both. Devil's Tower might be another possibility from there. Could easily make time in July.

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - MidWest

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$159.57 (10% off)

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook