RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Beginners

Premier Sponsor:

DanielFox

Jul 5, 2011, 6:31 PM
Post #1 of 2 (1097 views)
Shortcut

Climb On! for skin thickening
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hello everyone!

I've head it's possible to use that Climb On! soap to thicken the skin of your hands, thus making them more "durable", less prone to injury and more pain resistant in sharp holds and so on...

A few friends tried using it in their fingers and palm every night and said it worked.. Crazy.
However, as far as I've researched, I only found that the soap's use is strictly to heal injuries.

Does anyone heard about it or actually use it that way?

Thank you!

jakedatc

Jul 5, 2011, 6:39 PM
Post #2 of 2 (1092 views)
Shortcut

Re: [DanielFox] Climb On! for skin thickening [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

DanielFox wrote:
Hello everyone!

I've head it's possible to use that Climb On! soap to thicken the skin of your hands, thus making them more "durable", less prone to injury and more pain resistant in sharp holds and so on...

A few friends tried using it in their fingers and palm every night and said it worked.. Crazy.
However, as far as I've researched, I only found that the soap's use is strictly to heal injuries.

Does anyone heard about it or actually use it that way?

Thank you!

ClimbOn isn't a soap.. it is a salve or ointment in bar form. you use it like you would hand lotion. It helps heal skin abrasions and stuff but it will not heal any internal injuries.

it doesn't thicken your skin either. your body builds calluses as a reaction to being damaged so it adds layers to those areas that get worn the most.

Forums : Climbing Information : Beginners

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook