First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Solnyschkamynka

Jul 6, 2011, 11:54 AM
Post #1 of 28 (2839 views)
Shortcut

The Best thing about the Insane Asylum:LESSON 1
Report this Post
Can't Post

If they give you enough time up there (fourth floor Carroll County General): NO BODY believes you're dead. It's a great deal! Especially after swimming Fayette Station rapid, like 6 times in one day purposefully, and climbing as high as 5.9 or perhaps higher (not to mention multi pitch cleaning) when only in your second and first year of rock climbing. Of course, the drugs are bothersome, that's why they cost so much money. A highly monitored life can produce really amazing feats! Yet, the health benefits are amazing. Of course, it should be added, boyfriends who are only willing to be entertained and don't take the sport seriously are sort of a bummer. In fact, they can canel lots of plans for the classic want to be competetor. Recruitment therefore, has sort of come to a standstill. Perhaps it will pick up after therapy.

Anyway, I am in total support of the Obama healthcare bill for these reasons. It seems, humans don't want to admit what's really going on in their heads. But I've seen it, all of it. The point is, it is definitely best to go to the hospital yourself instead of relying on a "friend" to make your points for you. You don't know what's really being said in there. What they truly look like. And how your reputation flatters and so on. Truly, I don't mind giving out advice while you're climbing. But I got to get mine too, that's why it is my reccomendation, that everyone take a nice comfortable stay in the pyschward, and pay back those who have "died". I'm not kidding folks, a lesson to be learned.

airscape

Jul 6, 2011, 2:52 PM
Post #2 of 28 (2807 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Solnyschkamynka] The Best thing about the Insane Asylum:LESSON 1 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Solnyschkamynka wrote:
NO BODY believes you're dead.

Even if there is NO BODY, it still doesn't mean that some vile act of murder has not taken place.

Partner macherry

Jul 6, 2011, 3:26 PM
Post #3 of 28 (2802 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Solnyschkamynka] The Best thing about the Insane Asylum:LESSON 1 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Solnyschkamynka wrote:
If they give you enough time up there (fourth floor Carroll County General): NO BODY believes you're dead. It's a great deal! Especially after swimming Fayette Station rapid, like 6 times in one day purposefully, and climbing as high as 5.9 or perhaps higher (not to mention multi pitch cleaning) when only in your second and first year of rock climbing. Of course, the drugs are bothersome, that's why they cost so much money. A highly monitored life can produce really amazing feats! Yet, the health benefits are amazing. Of course, it should be added, boyfriends who are only willing to be entertained and don't take the sport seriously are sort of a bummer. In fact, they can canel lots of plans for the classic want to be competetor. Recruitment therefore, has sort of come to a standstill. Perhaps it will pick up after therapy.

Anyway, I am in total support of the Obama healthcare bill for these reasons. It seems, humans don't want to admit what's really going on in their heads. But I've seen it, all of it. The point is, it is definitely best to go to the hospital yourself instead of relying on a "friend" to make your points for you. You don't know what's really being said in there. What they truly look like. And how your reputation flatters and so on. Truly, I don't mind giving out advice while you're climbing. But I got to get mine too, that's why it is my reccomendation, that everyone take a nice comfortable stay in the pyschward, and pay back those who have "died". I'm not kidding folks, a lesson to be learned.

i'm not reading that^^^

Solnyschkamynka

Jul 6, 2011, 3:39 PM
Post #4 of 28 (2797 views)
Shortcut

Re: [macherry] The Best thing about the Insane Asylum:LESSON 1 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Why not? I explained something about myself. I'm new here, thought introductions were in order.

Regardless you are forgiven.

Current situation. Go find mushroom he's my exboyfriend

Solnyschkamynka

Jul 6, 2011, 3:43 PM
Post #5 of 28 (2796 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

You can ask again, what I have done in 23 years, or you can go on, deciding my post which was truly enlightening to most young rock climbers that it was ill chosen title.

Believe about me what you want: But now it will be difficult introduction if they ever were to exist at all. Besides: a MENTAL disability, namely bi-polar is hardly the same. In fact it's a permission slip. DO you have one?

Partner macherry

Jul 6, 2011, 4:02 PM
Post #6 of 28 (2794 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Solnyschkamynka wrote:
Why not? I explained something about myself. I'm new here, thought introductions were in order.

Regardless you are forgiven.

Current situation. Go find mushroom he's my exboyfriend

didn't read that either

Solnyschkamynka

Jul 6, 2011, 4:31 PM
Post #7 of 28 (2792 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I'm not trying to be mean.

Solnyschkamynka

Jul 6, 2011, 4:51 PM
Post #8 of 28 (2789 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Are you try to tlel me that I am being lied to?

traddad

Jul 6, 2011, 4:55 PM
Post #9 of 28 (2787 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Solnyschkamynka wrote:

I hate myself for clicking on this thread.

edge

Jul 6, 2011, 5:03 PM
Post #10 of 28 (2782 views)
Shortcut

Re: [traddad] The Best thing about the Insane Asylum:LESSON 1 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

traddad wrote:
Solnyschkamynka wrote:

I hate myself for clicking on this thread.

As do we all.

Solnyschkamynka

Jul 6, 2011, 5:03 PM
Post #11 of 28 (2780 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Why is that? Are you republican? Do you support Mitt Romney? What is your own Republic like?

traddad

Jul 6, 2011, 5:05 PM
Post #12 of 28 (2776 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

My republic is the Peoples Republic of Lemony Fresh.

Solnyschkamynka

Jul 6, 2011, 5:08 PM
Post #13 of 28 (2775 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

like, MGSO4 H2O ICED H2O with Lemon? you know, my name is very obvious from my username

Partner macherry

Jul 6, 2011, 5:48 PM
Post #14 of 28 (2767 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Solnyschkamynka wrote:
Why is that? Are you republican? Do you support Mitt Romney? What is your own Republic like?

i really am working on my post count

a run to 15,000 bitches!!!

Solnyschkamynka

Jul 6, 2011, 5:50 PM
Post #15 of 28 (2765 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

i am doing laundry and smoking cigarette for all the world to see...plus drinking brew...long live kamchatka amen

Partner macherry

Jul 6, 2011, 5:52 PM
Post #16 of 28 (2763 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Solnyschkamynka wrote:
i am doing laundry and smoking cigarette for all the world to see...plus drinking brew...long live kamchatka amen

good werk

iknowfear

Jul 6, 2011, 7:18 PM
Post #17 of 28 (2749 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Solnyschkamynka wrote:

so, one question: WHO LET YOU OUT?

sungam

Jul 6, 2011, 7:21 PM
Post #18 of 28 (2749 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
Solnyschkamynka wrote:

You're like that fat dude who keeps talking about going for a run "tomorrow", then finally goes for a run only to stop atfer 200 feet to buy a Butterfinger and a A&W Root Beer at an import store he stumbled across.

I DON'T SEE ANY 15K, MA.

Might be cuz my belly is in the way. I should probably go for a run tomorrow.

Toast_in_the_Machine

Jul 6, 2011, 7:59 PM
Post #19 of 28 (2742 views)
Shortcut

Re: [iknowfear] The Best thing about the Insane Asylum:LESSON 1 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

iknowfear wrote:
Solnyschkamynka wrote:

Probably the same person who let the dogs out.

edge

Jul 6, 2011, 8:06 PM
Post #20 of 28 (2739 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Toast_in_the_Machine] The Best thing about the Insane Asylum:LESSON 1 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Toast_in_the_Machine wrote:
iknowfear wrote:
Solnyschkamynka wrote:

Who???

Who? Who?

Partner macherry

Jul 6, 2011, 8:09 PM
Post #21 of 28 (2735 views)
Shortcut

Re: [sungam] The Best thing about the Insane Asylum:LESSON 1 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
macherry wrote:
Solnyschkamynka wrote:

You're like that fat dude who keeps talking about going for a run "tomorrow", then finally goes for a run only to stop atfer 200 feet to buy a Butterfinger and a A&W Root Beer at an import store he stumbled across.

I DON'T SEE ANY 15K, MA.

Might be cuz my belly is in the way. I should probably go for a run tomorrow.

yeah yeah yeah

chadnsc

Jul 6, 2011, 9:21 PM
Post #22 of 28 (2722 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Enigma's done it better. You're a close second though.

airscape

Jul 7, 2011, 6:23 AM
Post #23 of 28 (2705 views)
Shortcut

Re: [edge] The Best thing about the Insane Asylum:LESSON 1 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

edge wrote:
iknowfear wrote:
Solnyschkamynka wrote:

Who???

Who? Who?

Laugh

iknowfear

Jul 7, 2011, 10:28 AM
Post #24 of 28 (2701 views)
Shortcut

Re: [airscape] The Best thing about the Insane Asylum:LESSON 1 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

airscape wrote:
edge wrote:
iknowfear wrote:
Solnyschkamynka wrote:

Who???

Who? Who?

Laugh

Laugh

qwert

Jul 7, 2011, 1:58 PM
Post #25 of 28 (2670 views)
Shortcut

Re: [iknowfear] The Best thing about the Insane Asylum:LESSON 1 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

iknowfear wrote:
airscape wrote:
edge wrote:
iknowfear wrote:
Solnyschkamynka wrote:

Who???

Who? Who?

Laugh

Laugh
The Who?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOUqRZkR8dE

Also WTF?

qwert

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username: