Forums: Community: Campground:
Which one of you green bastards recycled the pervy picture request post?
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

 
First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All


wjca


Jul 6, 2011, 1:27 PM
Post #1 of 31 (1655 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 27, 2005
Posts: 7535

Which one of you green bastards recycled the pervy picture request post?
Report this Post
Can't Post

That was the most entertaining thread put up here in quite some time. WTF? Are you guys trying to drive people out of here? It's not like the dude put it up in the Ladies Room (which he totally should have done first by the way). Put it back!! Stop over-moderating the Campground. We can do that ourselves.


chadnsc


Jul 6, 2011, 2:20 PM
Post #2 of 31 (1648 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 24, 2003
Posts: 4449

Re: [wjca] Which one of you green bastards recycled the pervy picture request post? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

You're proof we can't self mod.


Partner macherry


Jul 6, 2011, 2:38 PM
Post #3 of 31 (1642 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 10, 2003
Posts: 15794

Re: [wjca] Which one of you green bastards recycled the pervy picture request post? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

wjca wrote:
That was the most entertaining thread put up here in quite some time. WTF? Are you guys trying to drive people out of here? It's not like the dude put it up in the Ladies Room (which he totally should have done first by the way). Put it back!! Stop over-moderating the Campground. We can do that ourselves.


greenies


wjca


Jul 6, 2011, 3:21 PM
Post #4 of 31 (1628 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 27, 2005
Posts: 7535

Re: [chadnsc] Which one of you green bastards recycled the pervy picture request post? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

chadnsc wrote:
You're proof we can't self mod.


Well I'm rubber and you're glue. So eat one.


Toast_in_the_Machine


Jul 6, 2011, 4:17 PM
Post #5 of 31 (1616 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 11, 2008
Posts: 5184

Re: [wjca] Which one of you green bastards recycled the pervy picture request post? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

wjca wrote:
That was the most entertaining thread put up here in quite some time. WTF? Are you guys trying to drive people out of here? It's not like the dude put it up in the Ladies Room (which he totally should have done first by the way). Put it back!! Stop over-moderating the Campground. We can do that ourselves.

Can you please post a sample from that thread?


edge


Jul 6, 2011, 7:38 PM
Post #7 of 31 (1577 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 14, 2003
Posts: 9091

Re: [wjca] Which one of you green bastards recycled the pervy picture request post? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

wjca wrote:
Which one of you green bastards recycled the pervy picture request post?

I'm going to go with Colonel Mustard, in the Campground, with a lead pipe.


caughtinside


Jul 6, 2011, 7:42 PM
Post #8 of 31 (1573 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 8, 2003
Posts: 30370

Re: [edge] Which one of you green bastards recycled the pervy picture request post? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

edge wrote:
wjca wrote:
Which one of you green bastards recycled the pervy picture request post?

I'm going to go with Colonel Mustard, in the Campground, with a lead pipe.


Classic misdirection. It was clearly Ledge.


airscape


Jul 6, 2011, 11:32 PM
Post #9 of 31 (1554 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Feb 26, 2001
Posts: 4240

Re: [wjca] Which one of you green bastards recycled the pervy picture request post? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

wjca wrote:
That was the most entertaining thread put up here in quite some time. WTF? Are you guys trying to drive people out of here? It's not like the dude put it up in the Ladies Room (which he totally should have done first by the way). Put it back!! Stop over-moderating the Campground. We can do that ourselves.

That was an entertaining thread.

I agree.

But don't complain too loudly, Green Piece wantz to banz wailing...


Partner philbox
Moderator

Jul 6, 2011, 11:53 PM
Post #10 of 31 (1551 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 26, 2002
Posts: 13104

Re: [airscape] Which one of you green bastards recycled the pervy picture request post? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gee, I'm going to have to go into the recycled forum and investigate thoroughly this travesty of justice.


Toast_in_the_Machine


Jul 7, 2011, 4:31 AM
Post #11 of 31 (1545 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 11, 2008
Posts: 5184

Re: [philbox] Which one of you green bastards recycled the pervy picture request post? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

 
philbox wrote:
Gee, I'm going to have to go into the recycled forum and investigate thoroughly this travesty of justice.

I expect a report on your investigation to be filed here.


Partner philbox
Moderator

Jul 7, 2011, 5:10 AM
Post #12 of 31 (1543 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 26, 2002
Posts: 13104

Re: [Toast_in_the_Machine] Which one of you green bastards recycled the pervy picture request post? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Toast_in_the_Machine wrote:
philbox wrote:
Gee, I'm going to have to go into the recycled forum and investigate thoroughly this travesty of justice.

I expect a report on your investigation to be filed here.

The investigation is ongoing and extremely in depth and detailed. It might take some time.


airscape


Jul 7, 2011, 5:35 AM
Post #13 of 31 (1532 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Feb 26, 2001
Posts: 4240

Re: [philbox] Which one of you green bastards recycled the pervy picture request post? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

philbox wrote:
Toast_in_the_Machine wrote:
philbox wrote:
Gee, I'm going to have to go into the recycled forum and investigate thoroughly this travesty of justice.

I expect a report on your investigation to be filed here.

The investigation is ongoing and extremely in depth and detailed. It might take some time.

Delco: Hey H it's seems that this investigation is turning out to be a real pain in the ass, but I'm sure you'll be able to solve this one?

Horatio: Just call me..... [glasses]..... Preperation H....

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!


Partner philbox
Moderator

Jul 7, 2011, 5:47 AM
Post #14 of 31 (1530 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 26, 2002
Posts: 13104

Re: [airscape] Which one of you green bastards recycled the pervy picture request post? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

airscape wrote:
philbox wrote:
Toast_in_the_Machine wrote:
philbox wrote:
Gee, I'm going to have to go into the recycled forum and investigate thoroughly this travesty of justice.

I expect a report on your investigation to be filed here.

The investigation is ongoing and extremely in depth and detailed. It might take some time.

Delco: Hey H it's seems that this investigation is turning out to be a real pain in the ass, but I'm sure you'll be able to solve this one?

Horatio: Just call me..... [glasses]..... Preperation H....

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!


No, not a pain at all, I just have to go through that thread and check each pic, link etc. with a fine tooth comb. One can't be too casual about these things you know. We mods have our own guilty pleasures after all. It might be years before that thread gets sent back here if at all. Might just have to leave it in recycle and refer back to it from time to time. Sly


kachoong


Jul 7, 2011, 6:12 AM
Post #15 of 31 (1522 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 22, 2004
Posts: 15304

Re: [airscape] Which one of you green bastards recycled the pervy picture request post? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

airscape wrote:
wjca wrote:
That was the most entertaining thread put up here in quite some time. WTF? Are you guys trying to drive people out of here? It's not like the dude put it up in the Ladies Room (which he totally should have done first by the way). Put it back!! Stop over-moderating the Campground. We can do that ourselves.

That was an entertaining thread.

I agree.

But don't complain too loudly, Green Piece wantz to banz wailing...

I didn't find it too entertaining... one good quote however was one by haggis:

In reply to:
So, on a scale of 1 to tongueinbarbie, you rate a bearbreeder. Congradyoolashuns!


qwert


Jul 7, 2011, 6:54 AM
Post #16 of 31 (1510 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 24, 2004
Posts: 2392

Re: [kachoong] Which one of you green bastards recycled the pervy picture request post? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

FUUUUH…

What did i miss?

qwert


edge


Jul 7, 2011, 7:32 AM
Post #17 of 31 (1504 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 14, 2003
Posts: 9091

Re: [caughtinside] Which one of you green bastards recycled the pervy picture request post? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
edge wrote:
wjca wrote:
Which one of you green bastards recycled the pervy picture request post?

I'm going to go with Colonel Mustard, in the Campground, with a lead pipe.


Classic misdirection. It was clearly Ledge.

Naw, I'm not clever enough for misdirection.

Strong werk, btw, on that BD Gridlock Screwgate thread on the Proj.


Diphthong


Jul 7, 2011, 9:44 AM
Post #18 of 31 (1484 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 5, 2011
Posts: 2639

Re: [edge] Which one of you green bastards recycled the pervy picture request post? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

edge wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
edge wrote:
wjca wrote:
Which one of you green bastards recycled the pervy picture request post?

I'm going to go with Colonel Mustard, in the Campground, with a lead pipe.


Classic misdirection. It was clearly Ledge.

Naw, I'm not clever enough for misdirection.

Strong werk, btw, on that BD Gridlock Screwgate thread on the Proj.

I'd imagine that it's difficult to effectively misdirect whilst cupping balls.


edge


Jul 7, 2011, 9:47 AM
Post #19 of 31 (1481 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 14, 2003
Posts: 9091

Re: [Diphthong] Which one of you green bastards recycled the pervy picture request post? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Diphthong wrote:
edge wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
edge wrote:
wjca wrote:
Which one of you green bastards recycled the pervy picture request post?

I'm going to go with Colonel Mustard, in the Campground, with a lead pipe.


Classic misdirection. It was clearly Ledge.

Naw, I'm not clever enough for misdirection.

Strong werk, btw, on that BD Gridlock Screwgate thread on the Proj.

I'd imagine that it's difficult to effectively misdirect whilst cupping balls.

And yet you manage to type with a mouthful.


Diphthong


Jul 7, 2011, 9:51 AM
Post #20 of 31 (1476 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 5, 2011
Posts: 2639

Re: [edge] Which one of you green bastards recycled the pervy picture request post? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

edge wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
edge wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
edge wrote:
wjca wrote:
Which one of you green bastards recycled the pervy picture request post?

I'm going to go with Colonel Mustard, in the Campground, with a lead pipe.


Classic misdirection. It was clearly Ledge.

Naw, I'm not clever enough for misdirection.

Strong werk, btw, on that BD Gridlock Screwgate thread on the Proj.

I'd imagine that it's difficult to effectively misdirect whilst cupping balls.

And yet you manage to type with a mouthful.

You type with your mouth?


airscape


Jul 7, 2011, 10:34 AM
Post #21 of 31 (1470 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Feb 26, 2001
Posts: 4240

Re: [Diphthong] Which one of you green bastards recycled the pervy picture request post? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Diphthong wrote:
edge wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
edge wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
edge wrote:
wjca wrote:
Which one of you green bastards recycled the pervy picture request post?

I'm going to go with Colonel Mustard, in the Campground, with a lead pipe.


Classic misdirection. It was clearly Ledge.

Naw, I'm not clever enough for misdirection.

Strong werk, btw, on that BD Gridlock Screwgate thread on the Proj.

I'd imagine that it's difficult to effectively misdirect whilst cupping balls.

And yet you manage to type with a mouthful.

You type with your mouth?


That's Stephen Hawking shit right there, that is.


puravida9539


Jul 7, 2011, 10:58 AM
Post #22 of 31 (1458 views)
Shortcut

Registered: May 6, 2011
Posts: 52

Re: [airscape] Which one of you green bastards recycled the pervy picture request post? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

airscape wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
edge wrote:
Diphthong wrote:
edge wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
edge wrote:
wjca wrote:
Which one of you green bastards recycled the pervy picture request post?

I'm going to go with Colonel Mustard, in the Campground, with a lead pipe.


Classic misdirection. It was clearly Ledge.

Naw, I'm not clever enough for misdirection.

Strong werk, btw, on that BD Gridlock Screwgate thread on the Proj.

I'd imagine that it's difficult to effectively misdirect whilst cupping balls.

And yet you manage to type with a mouthful.

You type with your mouth?


That's Stephen Hawking shit right there, that is.

I bet Stephen Hawking is terrible at typing with balls in his mouth.


chadnsc


Jul 7, 2011, 10:59 AM
Post #23 of 31 (1455 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 24, 2003
Posts: 4449

Re: [puravida9539] Which one of you green bastards recycled the pervy picture request post? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

puravida9539 wrote:
I bet Stephen Hawking is terrible at typing with balls in his mouth.


That's sig worthy right there.


iknowfear


Jul 8, 2011, 4:53 AM
Post #24 of 31 (1417 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 8, 2004
Posts: 637

Re: [qwert] Which one of you green bastards recycled the pervy picture request post? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

qwert wrote:
FUUUUH…

What did i miss?

qwert

some quy wanted wanking material of scantly clad climbing ladies. I provided him with a link to palatium arts. he was happy, wanted more.
Some funny posts later, and the thread is gone. (was it because he pm'd a female member of this site for pics?)


edge


Jul 8, 2011, 6:22 AM
Post #25 of 31 (1413 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 14, 2003
Posts: 9091

Re: [iknowfear] Which one of you green bastards recycled the pervy picture request post? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

iknowfear wrote:
qwert wrote:
FUUUUH…

What did i miss?

qwert

some quy wanted wanking material of scantly clad climbing ladies. I provided him with a link to palatium arts. he was happy, wanted more.
Some funny posts later, and the thread is gone. (was it because he pm'd a female member of this site for pics?)

My response.

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook