Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
Climbing around Santiago, Chile last week of July 2011
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

narcocat

Apr 26, 2011, 10:54 AM
Post #1 of 2 (2058 views)
Shortcut

Climbing around Santiago, Chile last week of July 2011  (South_and_Central_America: Chile)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hey there!

I am a 24y.o. female from San Francisco, California who is backpacking Central and South America this summer and I would really love to get some climbing in. I'm traveling for 8-10 weeks and going to Costa Rica, Panama, Ecuador, Peru, and Chile and would like to spend my last week climbing around Santiago, Chile before I fly back to the States. I heard El Chilcas was good? Any other suggestions?

Any locals or other travelers free to climb around the last week of July? (~July 21 to July 27, 2011). I boulder ~v4, top rope ~5.11a, and lead ~5.10d and have some outdoor experience. I will only have shoes with me since I am traveling light. Dates are extremely flexible so let me know. My Spanish is a bit limited so please forgive me. Thanks for reading - Hope to see you there!

Best,
Tiffany

Abexman

Jul 17, 2011, 7:49 PM
Post #2 of 2 (1887 views)
Shortcut

Re: [narcocat] Climbing around Santiago, Chile last week of July 2011 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

My girl friend and I are trying to make plans to do the same July 24, Sunday. Happy to meet up and trade notes. Have a few ideas. Will pm you.
In reply to:

Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook