RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - South

Premier Sponsor:

ereelick

Jul 31, 2011, 6:01 AM
Post #1 of 7 (1921 views)
Shortcut

New Girl to Chattanooga and looking for a Climbing Partner
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I moved to Chattanooga over the winter and I'm trying to get back into climbing. I had about a 2 year lapse. Trying to find a partner. I can lead a 5.7 climb a 5.9 right now. But I'm just about up for anything, trying to get back to where i used to be. Anybody up?

(This post was edited by ereelick on Aug 3, 2011, 11:25 PM)

Evenstarv

Aug 12, 2011, 4:58 PM
Post #2 of 7 (1843 views)
Shortcut

Re: [ereelick] New Girl to Chattanooga and looking for a Climbing Partner [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I am also looking for someone to climb with. My partner and i recently separated. I live in Nashville which is only about 2 hrs away. I work on the weekends but would love to go during the week sometime. I also lead between a 5.7 and 5.8 and can toprope up to 5.10a

ereelick

Aug 16, 2011, 4:48 AM
Post #3 of 7 (1793 views)
Shortcut

Re: [ereelick] New Girl to Chattanooga and looking for a Climbing Partner [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

ok I'm up to leading a 5.9, probably toproping a 5.10+. I'm trying to go about twice during the week around Chattanooga general area? Anybody still up and looking?

technogeekery

Sep 2, 2011, 3:52 AM
Post #4 of 7 (1707 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I'll be in Atlanta weekend of 10-11 September, and am keen to get up to T-wall on the Sunday. If either of you (or anyone else) is keen, I'd love to have a partner who knows the area (or at the very least has a guidebook!) Am up for very easy trad leading (5.6-8), follow up to 5.9, and try anything on toprope. Will have full rack & gear, probably a rope, a car and a tank of gas. Am safe, sane and just up for fun easy climbing. Let me know if you are interested - thanks :)

dannyboy2322

Sep 15, 2011, 3:10 AM
Post #5 of 7 (1619 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

ereelick wrote:
ok I'm up to leading a 5.9, probably toproping a 5.10+. I'm trying to go about twice during the week around Chattanooga general area? Anybody still up and looking?
I live in Chattanooga and have been looking for someone to climb with during the week. I have class Tuesday and Thursday but I'm free after noon every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. I would be comfortable with most things in the 5.7-5.9 range. I don't have trad gear but have all the necessary gear for sport routes. I'll send ya my info if you're interested!

hangin_tough

Sep 24, 2011, 3:54 AM
Post #6 of 7 (1545 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dannyboy2322] New Girl to Chattanooga and looking for a Climbing Partner [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I live near Cleveland, TN, but have started going to the Chattanooga gym regularly. I'm at about a 5.10d indoors but probably only at a 5.9 outdoors because it's been a while. I'd like to get outside. Weekends are best for me because the days are getting shorter. I don't have a rack but if anyone does and is looking for a partner, give me a shout.

jae8908

Sep 26, 2011, 12:23 AM
Post #7 of 7 (1513 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

ereelick wrote:
I moved to Chattanooga over the winter and I'm trying to get back into climbing. I had about a 2 year lapse. Trying to find a partner. I can lead a 5.7 climb a 5.9 right now. But I'm just about up for anything, trying to get back to where i used to be. Anybody up?

I'm taking a group of about 4-5 up to Sandrock this coming weekend. Thats only 1-2 hours south west of chattanooga. I'll send anyone who wants to join my info.

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - South

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook