RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - MidWest

Premier Sponsor:

trisgo

Aug 16, 2011, 6:25 PM
Post #1 of 1 (246 views)
Shortcut

Omaha- Looking for a dork like me
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Private Reply | Can't Post

Used to climb a lot up until 5 years ago. I really want to find a regular partner and get back into it. I'm more brains than braun. More knowledge than skill. When sport climbing with friends, I was the guy off by himself aiding a 20ft tall hairline crack next to a 5.6 while practicing hauling skills. I would rather climb an 80ft bridge then flash a 30ft 5.10 in the gym. At my best, I could sport a 5.9. I'm in it for the fun, not the glory. I like coming up with fake climbing disasters as a way to practice self-rescue techniques (can't spell). I don't really know anyone that still climbs regularly anymore. So if anyone likes to climb for the fun of it, or is new to climbing, please shoot me a line. I'm a student at Iowa Western so my schedule's pretty flexible. I'd really like to climb with someone like once a week. Down for anything; UNO, Blue Mounds, or even just trees, bridges, and retaining walls. LOL oh ya, I wear socks with my climbing shoes (not a joke). I'm willing to sacrifice a little performance for comfort. I'm as laid backed and liberal as they come.

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - MidWest

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$3.56 (10% off)

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook