Forums: Climbing Partners: US - Mountain States:
Aug 25- Sep 17. CLimbing buddies/hosts. Please help :)
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - Mountain States

Premier Sponsor:

amrutha678

Aug 22, 2011, 10:11 AM
Post #1 of 1 (316 views)
Shortcut

Aug 25- Sep 17. CLimbing buddies/hosts. Please help :)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hey!!
I am Amrutha Renganathan, and I recently graduated from the University of Georgia. Since all of you love climbing, I thought I would reach out for help.I recently fell in love with rock climbing and I just embarked on a four month road trip out West. I'm blogging for Petzl and a few other companies as a grassroots ambassador/beginner climber along the way! I will be heading up to Denver on August 25th (This Thursday) and would would greatly appreciate people to stay with/climb with for a few days.

I will be going all around CO, and want to climb as much as possible

Like I said, I am a beginner climber, so I am at a about a 5.10a right now. I would really love to climb and learn from you if possible. I have all my gear except a rope(I have never lead climbed yet.)

I have a tent and other supplies too, so if you wanted to go climbing in other locations that would be workable too. After Denver, I will be going all around CO (will be in CO for 3-4 weeks total), so any contacts of any other climber around that would love to be part of this adventure would be awesome too! I look forward to speaking to you, climbing with you, and hearing back from you soon! Please feel free to call me at 678-358-5195!

My trip blog site is wildheartheights.com I would love for you to check it out! It has more details about what I am doing!

Thanks!
Amrutha
678-358-5195
amrutha678@gmail.com

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - Mountain States

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook