RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - East Coast

Premier Sponsor:

gonnagetit

Aug 25, 2011, 7:28 PM
Post #1 of 3 (632 views)
Shortcut

NRG Area - Looking 4 Sportclimbing Partner(s) Labor Day Weekend
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

New River Gorge Area

Coming down from Maryland and I haven't had much luck getting any sort of crew together over labor day weekend and will be nearby so I thought I'd give these forums a shot.

Anyway, not sure what the protocol here is but I'm a guy with sportclimbing gear (rope, quickdraws, etc) and lead 5.10/11 indoors and around 5.9 outside.

I started getting into lead climbing earlier this summer and am itching to get back out now that its starting to cool off again!

Thanks!

(This post was edited by gonnagetit on Aug 29, 2011, 5:23 PM)

Aboiss

Aug 31, 2011, 1:39 PM
Post #2 of 3 (584 views)
Shortcut

Re: [gonnagetit] NRG Area - Looking 4 Sportclimbing Partner(s) Labor Day Weekend [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey, I've been planning on heading to the New River Gorge solo this weekend as well. Think we'd be a good match in terms of abilities, those would be the kind of routes I'd be looking to do as well.

Thanks,
Andrew

JustinBrown

Aug 31, 2011, 5:49 PM
Post #3 of 3 (574 views)
Shortcut

Re: [gonnagetit] NRG Area - Looking 4 Sportclimbing Partner(s) Labor Day Weekend [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I'll be down there as well. We're going with a big group, and I would like to break away as to get more time on the wall in. I'm coming from oregon so I would like to get as much climb time in as possible. Shoot me an email brow8903@gmail.com and I can get you my phone number and we can work something out. Name is Justin Brown. Look forward to hearing from both of you!

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - East Coast

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook