RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Security & Scams

Premier Sponsor:

aprice00

Aug 30, 2011, 2:28 PM
Post #1 of 3 (5425 views)
Shortcut

Phishing on RC.com
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I got this in my mail box.

Greetings,

Please allow me to intimate you with a business transaction that would benefit both of us. My name is Allison Claude, I am the director of the project and engineering division of SODECI (Société de distribution d'eau de Côte d'Ivoire). I will want you to assist me in the claim and transfer of Seven Million Euros.

This amount was realized from over-invoiced contract amount awarded by us in 2009 to expatriate companies. The Contract's Amount was deliberately overestimated to read more than the actual cost of the project thus leaving a surplus of Seven Million Euros. However, as a staff of SODECI I cannot claim this money without a foreign partner who will act as the contract beneficiary and as such, entitled to receive the funds as payment. This is why I am contacting you to allow this money to be transferred into your account and to be my custodian for the money.

If you are willing to assist me in this transaction please get back to me at: (allyyc@msn.com) so I can give you further details about this transaction. I am willing to give you 25% of the total amount after the transfer, the rest will be held and released to me when I get to your country. I look forward to hear from you.

Regards,

Allison.

Sounds good to me what do y'll think?

kennoyce

Aug 30, 2011, 2:35 PM
Post #2 of 3 (5419 views)
Shortcut

Re: [aprice00] Phishing on RC.com [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I'd say go for it, I mean seriously, 25% of 7 million, that's almost 2 million euros!

aprice00

Aug 30, 2011, 2:55 PM
Post #3 of 3 (5402 views)
Shortcut

Re: [kennoyce] Phishing on RC.com [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

kennoyce wrote:
I'd say go for it, I mean seriously, 25% of 7 million, that's almost 2 million euros!

It does sound realy easy, and 1.75 M euros would buy me lots of good times.

Forums : Rockclimbing.com : Security & Scams

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook