Forums: Community: Campground:
The Contents of Your Pockets
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

 


Partner epoch
Moderator

Sep 6, 2011, 11:53 AM
Post #1 of 10 (615 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 27, 2005
Posts: 32034

The Contents of Your Pockets
Report this Post
Can't Post

Take everything out of your pockets and place it on the desk next to you.




Go on.



No, really.



Good, now take that trusty camera phone that was also in your pocket and take a picture of the crap you just took out.

I didn't realize just how much crap I carry around at work until a few minutes ago. I can think of a few other things that go in there too, but didn't need them today.



Now you share.


squierbypetzl
Moderator

Sep 6, 2011, 3:01 PM
Post #2 of 10 (591 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 6, 2005
Posts: 3431

Re: [epoch] The Contents of Your Pockets [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

There's a whole website dedicated to that. Check it out, you'll be surprised by the number of people who carry (multiple) firearms, knives and large denomination bills. -__-

Lemme guess, you work with electronics? Tell the wife to get you a leatherman or swiss multitool for your b-day. I've got one with scissors, 2 blades, tweezers, pliers, 3 screwdrivers, ballpoint pen, fish scaler with ruler, bottle opener, toothpick, etc. What more could you want?


spikeddem


Sep 6, 2011, 3:59 PM
Post #3 of 10 (586 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 27, 2007
Posts: 6319

Re: [squierbypetzl] The Contents of Your Pockets [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

squierbypetzl wrote:
There's a whole website dedicated to that. Check it out, you'll be surprised by the number of people who carry (multiple) firearms, knives and large denomination bills. -__-

Lemme guess, you work with electronics? Tell the wife to get you a leatherman or swiss multitool for your b-day. I've got one with scissors, 2 blades, tweezers, pliers, 3 screwdrivers, ballpoint pen, fish scaler with ruler, bottle opener, toothpick, etc. What more could you want?

I was going to guess Hostel operator. Laugh


chadnsc


Sep 6, 2011, 4:30 PM
Post #4 of 10 (580 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 24, 2003
Posts: 4449

Re: [epoch] The Contents of Your Pockets [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I'd show you the stuff in my pockets but I don't own a cell phone so I can't take a picture of it. Laugh


Kartessa


Sep 6, 2011, 5:29 PM
Post #5 of 10 (570 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2008
Posts: 7356

Re: [chadnsc] The Contents of Your Pockets [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

chadnsc wrote:
I'd show you the stuff in my pockets but I don't own a cell phone so I can't take a picture of it. Laugh

I have a cell phone, but I don't want to go to jail.


spikeddem


Sep 6, 2011, 7:18 PM
Post #6 of 10 (555 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 27, 2007
Posts: 6319

Re: [Kartessa] The Contents of Your Pockets [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
I'd show you the stuff in my pockets but I don't own a cell phone so I can't take a picture of it. Laugh

I have a cell phone, but I don't want to go to jail.
LaughLaughLaugh


Partner macherry


Sep 6, 2011, 7:42 PM
Post #7 of 10 (553 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 10, 2003
Posts: 15774

Re: [spikeddem] The Contents of Your Pockets [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

no pockets


notapplicable


Sep 6, 2011, 7:53 PM
Post #8 of 10 (547 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17752

Re: [epoch] The Contents of Your Pockets [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

You wear a Phanny Pack, don't you.


Gmburns2000


Sep 7, 2011, 12:45 PM
Post #9 of 10 (508 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15014

Re: [epoch] The Contents of Your Pockets [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

pockets are empty...but that's because I'm in the house.


traddad


Sep 7, 2011, 1:36 PM
Post #10 of 10 (502 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 14, 2001
Posts: 7129

Re: [notapplicable] The Contents of Your Pockets [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
You wear a Phanny Pack, don't you.
Man Purse.


Forums : Community : Campground

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$2.92 (10% off)
$89.96 (10% off)
$21.56 (10% off)
$62.96 (10% off)



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook