Premier Sponsor:

traddad

Sep 13, 2011, 11:46 AM
Post #1 of 11 (1168 views)
Shortcut

See my sig line....
Report this Post
Can't Post

Michele Bachmann again accused Rick Perry of practicing "crony capitalism" Tuesday morning, appearing on NBC's "Today" show to criticize Perry for seeking to force "innocent little 12-year-old girls or 11-year-old girls" to take a "potentially dangerous" vaccine injection.

<snip>

And this time, Bachmann added a bracing story that she said a woman told her in Florida overnight.

"I will tell you that I had a mother last night come up to me here in Tampa, Fla., after the debate. She told me that her little daughter took that vaccine, that injection, and she suffered from mental retardation thereafter," Bachmann said.

http://www.politico.com/...ries/0911/63369.html

Partner macherry

Sep 13, 2011, 11:53 AM
Post #2 of 11 (1166 views)
Shortcut

Re: [traddad] See my sig line.... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

traddad wrote:
Michele Bachmann again accused Rick Perry of practicing "crony capitalism" Tuesday morning, appearing on NBC's "Today" show to criticize Perry for seeking to force "innocent little 12-year-old girls or 11-year-old girls" to take a "potentially dangerous" vaccine injection.

<snip>

And this time, Bachmann added a bracing story that she said a woman told her in Florida overnight.

"I will tell you that I had a mother last night come up to me here in Tampa, Fla., after the debate. She told me that her little daughter took that vaccine, that injection, and she suffered from mental retardation thereafter," Bachmann said.

oh gawd, i say her on the today show this am. i wanted to bitchslap her when she said that!!

scrapedape

Sep 13, 2011, 12:40 PM
Post #3 of 11 (1155 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

http://www.cdc.gov/...es/hpv/gardasil.html

Sounds pretty benign.

snoopy138

Sep 13, 2011, 3:18 PM
Post #4 of 11 (1137 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

traddad wrote:

<snip>

was the Florida woman Bachmann's mother?

ubu

Sep 13, 2011, 7:19 PM
Post #5 of 11 (1121 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

What can you say, Bachmann has a unique relationship with reality.

At least Perry knows he's full of shit, unlike Bachmann who is fully engaged as the queen of la la land.

Thus stuff would be high comedy if it wasn't so utterly depressing to realize one of these yahoos could actually become the next US president.

Partner rrrADAM

Sep 14, 2011, 3:46 AM
Post #6 of 11 (1106 views)
Shortcut

Re: [ubu] See my sig line.... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Thing is, there are so many who are also batshit crazy, that she has a large base.

...the paper holds their folded faces to the floor,
and every day the paperboy brings more...

(This post was edited by rrrADAM on Sep 14, 2011, 3:48 AM)

veganclimber

Sep 14, 2011, 11:28 AM
Post #7 of 11 (1063 views)
Shortcut

Re: [rrrADAM] See my sig line.... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

In her defense, she just has no fucking idea what she is talking about.

http://news.yahoo.com/...ation-175201246.html

In reply to:
When pressed by Sean Hannity the next day on his radio show her remarks--which she had just repeated on The Today Show earlier Tuesday morning--Bachmann said she didn't know if the drug could cause such side effects.

"I have no idea," Bachmann said, before repeating the story about the woman. "I am not a doctor. I am not a scientist. I am not a physician. All I was doing was reporting what a woman told me last night at the debate."

This bitch will just say anything. Obama's trip to India cost $200 million/day. She just hears it and repeats it. No thought or fact checking required.

Partner rrrADAM

Sep 15, 2011, 9:05 AM
Post #8 of 11 (1026 views)
Shortcut

Re: [veganclimber] See my sig line.... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

veganclimber wrote:
In her defense, she just has no fucking idea what she is talking about.

http://news.yahoo.com/...ation-175201246.html

In reply to:
When pressed by Sean Hannity the next day on his radio show her remarks--which she had just repeated on The Today Show earlier Tuesday morning--Bachmann said she didn't know if the drug could cause such side effects.

"I have no idea," Bachmann said, before repeating the story about the woman. "I am not a doctor. I am not a scientist. I am not a physician. All I was doing was reporting what a woman told me last night at the debate."

This bitch will just say anything. Obama's trip to India cost $200 million/day. She just hears it and repeats it. No thought or fact checking required.

She said that after she it was pointed out that she once again looked like an idiot by speaking nonsense, so she is saying that now after she was coached.

potreroed

Sep 24, 2011, 12:42 PM
Post #9 of 11 (918 views)
Shortcut

Re: [ubu] See my sig line.... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

ubu wrote:

At least Perry knows he's full of shit, unlike Bachmann who is fully engaged as the queen of la la land.

Thus stuff would be high comedy if it wasn't so utterly depressing to realize one of these yahoos could actually become the next US president.

Anyone would be better than the clown we have in there now!!

areyoumydude

Sep 24, 2011, 2:01 PM
Post #10 of 11 (907 views)
Shortcut

Re: [potreroed] See my sig line.... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

potreroed wrote:
ubu wrote:

Did you take that vaccine too?

Partner rrrADAM

Sep 25, 2011, 11:42 AM
Post #11 of 11 (879 views)
Shortcut

Re: [potreroed] See my sig line.... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

potreroed wrote:
ubu wrote:

Anyone?!?!? Seriously, you need to use your words better. But then again, the Reps have a hard time saying what they mean, and meaning what they say... 'Cause that takes reason, where as they rely on emotion -- What is most often the antithesis of reason. But it sure does stirr up the emotions of the unreasonable.

Forums : Community : The Soap Box

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook