Forums: Community: The Soap Box:
Melons are killing people
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for The Soap Box

Premier Sponsor:

 


damienclimber


Sep 16, 2011, 4:33 PM
Post #1 of 7 (2438 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 13, 2011
Posts: 313

Melons are killing people
Report this Post
Can't Post

better watch out
i'm telling you why
seems like pretty orange melons are going to make you die!
bacteria in 10 states, you all enjoy Shocked


Allfred


Sep 19, 2011, 5:28 AM
Post #2 of 7 (2363 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 29, 2011
Posts: 421

Re: [damienclimber] Melons are killing people [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post




camhead


Sep 19, 2011, 3:24 PM
Post #3 of 7 (2331 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2001
Posts: 20656

Re: [damienclimber] Melons are killing people [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

damienclimber wrote:
better watch out
i'm telling you why
seems like pretty orange melons are going to make you die!
bacteria in 10 states, you all enjoy Shocked

Dude, this is old news. Melonoma has been deadly for years.


camhead


Sep 19, 2011, 3:24 PM
Post #4 of 7 (2331 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2001
Posts: 20656

Re: [Allfred] Melons are killing people [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

oh, and why aren't there any watermelon/honeydew hybrids?

They've tried to marry, but they cant elope.

BOO YA!


blondgecko
Moderator

Sep 19, 2011, 5:07 PM
Post #5 of 7 (2319 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 2, 2004
Posts: 7666

Re: [camhead] Melons are killing people [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I hate you.


damienclimber


Sep 20, 2011, 10:47 PM
Post #6 of 7 (2256 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 13, 2011
Posts: 313

Re: [camhead] Melons are killing people [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
damienclimber wrote:
better watch out
i'm telling you why
seems like pretty orange melons are going to make you die!
bacteria in 10 states, you all enjoy Shocked

Dude, this is old news. Melonoma has been deadly for years.


cantaloupe- listeria killed 1o-35 persons, from rocky mountain colorado distributed all over( and nows its on sale !) TRUE
With Halloween around the corner, rumor has it pumpkins are tainted too.


dr_feelgood


Sep 21, 2011, 2:53 PM
Post #7 of 7 (2225 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 25628

Re: [damienclimber] Melons are killing people [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

damienclimber wrote:
camhead wrote:
damienclimber wrote:
better watch out
i'm telling you why
seems like pretty orange melons are going to make you die!
bacteria in 10 states, you all enjoy Shocked

Dude, this is old news. Melonoma has been deadly for years.


cantaloupe- listeria killed 1o-35 persons, from rocky mountain colorado distributed all over( and nows its on sale !) TRUE
With Halloween around the corner, rumor has it pumpkins are tainted too.
I like pumpkins.


Forums : Community : The Soap Box

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook