Forums: Climbing Information: Beginners:
Newbie
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Beginners

Premier Sponsor:

 


NG_Andrew


Oct 5, 2011, 2:02 PM
Post #1 of 12 (1460 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Feb 7, 2011
Posts: 6

Newbie
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hi all, I'm new here and just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. I look forward to getting to know you all in the coming days, weeks, and months!


feetfirst


Oct 5, 2011, 2:36 PM
Post #2 of 12 (1446 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 19, 2011
Posts: 42

Re: [NG_Andrew] Newbie [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (1 rating)  
Can't Post

welcome to hell Cool


marc801


Oct 5, 2011, 2:41 PM
Post #3 of 12 (1440 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 1, 2005
Posts: 2744

Re: [NG_Andrew] Newbie [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

NG_Andrew wrote:
Hi all, I'm new here and just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. I look forward to getting to know you all in the coming days, weeks, and months!
At the top of the post listing in the Beginner's forum are 3 sticky posts that you should read. The 3rd one - the FAQ after the FAQ - has this to say:

In reply to:
NEW FOLKS…
We are a dynamic community and some of the regulars have been around since the inception of rockclimbing.com. There are lots of covered topics so if you try to jump right in and start new threads, it will make everyone sad. Try responding to someone else's thread first, rather than starting your own.

Please do not, make a "hello" post or thread.

On a slow day 10 people may join the forums, on a busy day it may be 100. It's not a special occasion when somebody joins. So when you start a "hi everybody I'm new here!" thread it's like you think you're the Queen of Sheba or something. You’re inviting the lurkers to come out and toss you up a bit. {see above remark} So unless you are familiar with forum boards and can stand a bit of flaming right off, it would be better to just respond to a thread rather than start your own. Don't take it too seriously when someone calls you a "n00b", and accept that other users ask you to make a forum search before asking some over debated topics.

Read it here: http://www.rockclimbing.com/...d;page=unread#unread

So for now...


STFU, n00b!!!

Oh, and......



YER GONNA DIE!!!


sungam


Oct 5, 2011, 2:43 PM
Post #4 of 12 (1439 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26585

Re: [NG_Andrew] Newbie [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Uh, welcome, I guess. Tell us an interesting story about yourself.


cardboarddog


Oct 5, 2011, 5:02 PM
Post #5 of 12 (1360 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 6, 2003
Posts: 60

Re: [sungam] Newbie [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
Uh, welcome, I guess. Tell us an interesting story about yourself.



Are you gay? Or are you one of those "mad" mothers who thinks that video games make people kill people?


dagibbs


Oct 5, 2011, 9:59 PM
Post #6 of 12 (1327 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 30, 2007
Posts: 886

Re: [NG_Andrew] Newbie [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

NG_Andrew wrote:
Hi all, I'm new here and just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. I look forward to getting to know you all in the coming days, weeks, and months!

Oh. Another one. *yawn*


sungam


Oct 6, 2011, 2:22 AM
Post #7 of 12 (1304 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26585

Re: [cardboarddog] Newbie [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

cardboarddog wrote:
sungam wrote:
Uh, welcome, I guess. Tell us an interesting story about yourself.



Are you gay? Or are you one of those "mad" mothers who thinks that video games make people kill people?
Are you drunk again? Damn, bro, if you keep this up you may give ceebo a run for his current title of "WTF?" not sober posts.


cardboarddog


Oct 6, 2011, 5:14 AM
Post #8 of 12 (1282 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 6, 2003
Posts: 60

Re: [sungam] Newbie [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
cardboarddog wrote:
sungam wrote:
Uh, welcome, I guess. Tell us an interesting story about yourself.



Are you gay? Or are you one of those "mad" mothers who thinks that video games make people kill people?
Are you drunk again? Damn, bro, if you keep this up you may give ceebo a run for his current title of "WTF?" not sober posts.




Alright lets go ahead and clear the air here so you stop following me around the forum calling me a douchebag.

The My First Solo thread is 8 years old. It was a troll. The only reason I opened an account on RC.com was to flame and troll. Because people like you make it nice and easy. Cardboarddog is a household name. Ask your mom.


sungam


Oct 6, 2011, 10:12 AM
Post #9 of 12 (1243 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26585

Re: [cardboarddog] Newbie [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (2 ratings)  
Can't Post

cardboarddog wrote:
sungam wrote:
cardboarddog wrote:
sungam wrote:
Uh, welcome, I guess. Tell us an interesting story about yourself.



Are you gay? Or are you one of those "mad" mothers who thinks that video games make people kill people?
Are you drunk again? Damn, bro, if you keep this up you may give ceebo a run for his current title of "WTF?" not sober posts.




Alright lets go ahead and clear the air here so you stop following me around the forum calling me a douchebag.
I'm not following you around calling you a douchebag. I called you a douche once in the other thread and then I made fun of you here for posting incoherant carbage that made it sound like you were trying to deepthorat a fifth of Glen's.

I picked up on the troll/flame thing. That's why I am flaming you back. Were you wanting to dish it out and not catch some back? Because if you were hoping not to get torched when you start to flame other people, I reccomend a different site. Maybe mylittlepony.com is more your style? I hear that theey don't hit back very hard, you could get their lunch money and walk away with hardly a scratch on you. Smile


cardboarddog


Oct 10, 2011, 2:10 PM
Post #12 of 12 (1056 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 6, 2003
Posts: 60

Re: [sungam] Newbie [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I flame because I'm insecure. When really what I want is to be loved. LOVE ME.


Forums : Climbing Information : Beginners

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook