RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - Mountain States

Premier Sponsor:

thirdamigo

Oct 5, 2011, 9:51 PM
Post #1 of 1 (262 views)
Shortcut

Red Rocks Oct 11 -13 Partner Needed!!
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Unfortunately my climbing partner lost a family memeber and won't be able to make our climbing trip to Red Rocks. This of course is last minute, so I know the chances are slim but I figured its worth a try. The trip is scheduled for next week (Oct. 10 - 14), flying out Monday and returning on Friday. We'd be climbing Tue - Thur. There are two other guys going so if push comes to shove we'll climb trio, but I'd really like to have 2 teams of 2. If you can only do one day that's cool.

We'll be climbing in the 5.8 - 5.10 range on long multi-pitch climbs. If you've never done multi-pitch before and always wanted to; now's your chance. I've been leading multi-pitch trad for over 17 years now and have broken in quite a few newbies. I'm used to doing all of the leading, so no big deal if you don't. I have all the gear needed, so if you only have a harness, chaulk bag, shoes, belay device and helmet, you're good to go for this. Male or Female, Young or Not So Young doesn't matter, just a safe and energetic climber.

If you're interested please call me or email.

Bill Gibbs
(316) 619-3833
easyas124@sbcglobal.net

Partner Found. Thanks everyone for your responses!

(This post was edited by thirdamigo on Oct 7, 2011, 11:30 AM)

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - Mountain States

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$26.96 (10% off)

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook