First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

pinktricam

Oct 28, 2011, 5:38 AM
Post #1 of 67 (3170 views)
Shortcut

A worried woman went to her gynecologist and said:
Report this Post
Can't Post

'Doctor, I have a serious problem and desperately need your help! My baby is not even 1 year old and I'm pregnant again. I don't want kids so close together.'

So the doctor said: 'Ok and what do you want me to do?'

She said: 'I want you to end my pregnancy, and I'm counting on your help with this.'

The doctor thought for a little, and after some silence he said to the lady: 'I think I have a better solution for your problem. It's less dangerous for you too.'

She smiled, thinking that the doctor was going to accept her request.

Then he continued: 'You see, in order for you not to have to take care of 2 babies at the same time, let's kill the one in your arms. This way, you could rest some before the other one is born. If we're going to kill one of them, it doesn't matter which one it is. There would be no risk for your body if you chose the one in your arms.'

The lady was horrified and said: 'No doctor! How terrible! It's a crime to kill a child!'

'I agree', the doctor replied. 'But you seemed to be OK with it, so I thought maybe that was the best solution.'

The doctor smiled, realizing that he had made his point.

He convinced the mom that there is no difference in killing a child that's already been born and one that's still in the womb. The crime is the same!

chadnsc

Oct 28, 2011, 6:40 AM
Post #2 of 67 (3121 views)
Shortcut

Re: [pinktricam] A worried woman went to her gynecologist and said: [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

As someone who has been a firsthand witness to the death of a four month old baby and a miscarriage I can say with all confidence that their is a difference.

pinktricam

Oct 28, 2011, 7:00 AM
Post #3 of 67 (3114 views)
Shortcut

Re: [chadnsc] A worried woman went to her gynecologist and said: [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

chadnsc

Oct 28, 2011, 7:03 AM
Post #4 of 67 (3112 views)
Shortcut

Re: [pinktricam] A worried woman went to her gynecologist and said: [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Come now, I'm disappointed in your trolling skills PCT. We all know you can do better than that.

lena_chita

Oct 28, 2011, 7:54 AM
Post #5 of 67 (3103 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

pinktricam wrote:
The doctor smiled, realizing that he had made his point.

He convinced the mom that there is no difference in killing a child that's already been born and one that's still in the womb. The crime is the same!

Only in your world...

-@UnstableIsotope wrote:
"Women should declare themselves corporations so Republicans will stop trying to regulate us."

iknowfear

Oct 28, 2011, 8:27 AM
Post #6 of 67 (3092 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

BAH! Booooring!

And I was expecting a joke!

On that note:
jimmy wrote:
Some of theese women! They think I'm made of coat hangers!

curt

Oct 28, 2011, 8:42 AM
Post #7 of 67 (3089 views)
Shortcut

Re: [iknowfear] A worried woman went to her gynecologist and said: [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

iknowfear wrote:

It was.

Curt

traddad

Oct 28, 2011, 9:31 AM
Post #8 of 67 (3079 views)
Shortcut

Re: [curt] A worried woman went to her gynecologist and said: [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

curt wrote:
iknowfear wrote:

It was.

Curt

He is.

camhead

Oct 28, 2011, 10:30 AM
Post #9 of 67 (3072 views)
Shortcut

Re: [traddad] A worried woman went to her gynecologist and said: [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I really wish I had Blondegecko's image of the blacocyst that is saying "help! I have a soul!"

camhead

Oct 28, 2011, 10:33 AM
Post #10 of 67 (3070 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] A worried woman went to her gynecologist and said: [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

ah, yes, here we go.

Partner j_ung

Oct 28, 2011, 11:18 AM
Post #11 of 67 (3057 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

pinktricam wrote:
[img]http://romeocat.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c5ea553ef00e55254d8f08833-350wi[/img]

You know damned well this is photoshopped.

Toast_in_the_Machine

Oct 28, 2011, 12:40 PM
Post #12 of 67 (3042 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

On another website I someone posted this story with the question "how do I respond?" Here is my reply
In reply to:
A good reply? A good reply? For a craptastic made up sucking bull shit story like this? There is no good reply except, "you don't fucking know what real life is fucking like." You want an abortion fucking story, here is a real abortion story...

I was in the lamaz (sp?) class with my wife. It was for our second child. We were there because my wife wanted to have our second child VBAC. At the third session each couple was telling their story. Our was compelling, to a natural birth crowd, but not as compelling as one of the other couples there.

They had, 2 years prior, a later term abortion. Not a simple day after pill, but the kind of abortion where the parents know that the fetus, if born, would live maybe hours. The fetus had major birth defects that were not caught in early scans.

The travel to Kansas (yes that abortion clinic), the procedure, the recovery, not to mention the agonizing that went into the decision had nearly turn this nice couple apart. But here they were, again pregnant, holding hands, crying as they told their story. They had more scans this time and they were sure that their fetus was well formed and likely to be healthy.

Before anyone ever fucking tells another person what they the fuck should do, answer two simple questions:

Put yourself in those peoples shoes. Tell me it is a simple decision and that there is no easy way. Feel their pain and still tell me there is a simple answer.

Two, look at that child who was born after that. Tell that child that they should not have existed because their parents should have suffered far more than they did. For if you think that that abortion decision was easy, picture the parents burying a child they knew was going to die soon after birth. And then, would they have tried to concieve again?

That is a real fucking abortion story, not that made up shit. Please copy and paste this as a reply and ask those pretentious assholes what they would have done and are they fit to judge that fine couple.

Oh, I might have had a drink our two before I posted that, but I stand by it.

styndall

Oct 28, 2011, 1:56 PM
Post #13 of 67 (3033 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Republican Email Forward Dance Remix!

One day a young atheist woman who already had a one-year-old child wanted an abortion, and to get 16 operating theater abortion-plex, she had to walk through the woods.

On the way, she met a bear, and though she was atheist, she decided to pray for help. She said "Dear god, let this bear be a Christian."

The bear then developed forward knees and knelt, saying "Dear God, thank you for this meal."

The mother panicked, looked at her baby, and told him "I wish I hadn't made as much money as I did this past year, so I wouldn't have paid all those taxes. I could have bought some guns with all that extra, and my abortion would have been free."

The child smirked and said "Welcome to the Republican Party."

pinktricam

Oct 28, 2011, 3:11 PM
Post #14 of 67 (3024 views)
Shortcut

Re: [chadnsc] A worried woman went to her gynecologist and said: [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I don't troll...unless, of course, I'm on the Atlantic.

danabart

Oct 28, 2011, 4:02 PM
Post #15 of 67 (3019 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Don't you mean trawl?

pinktricam

Oct 28, 2011, 4:47 PM
Post #16 of 67 (3009 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Toast_in_the_Machine] A worried woman went to her gynecologist and said: [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I'm not talking about the hard cases, toasty. I'm talking about abortion for the sake of convenience, which makes up the majority of this abomination.

Drink up.

damienclimber

Oct 28, 2011, 5:21 PM
Post #17 of 67 (3000 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

pinktricam wrote:
[img]http://romeocat.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c5ea553ef00e55254d8f08833-350wi[/img]

Rosemary's Baby Shocked

Partner macherry

Oct 28, 2011, 7:21 PM
Post #18 of 67 (2979 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

pinktricam wrote:
I'm not talking about the hard cases, toasty. I'm talking about abortion for the sake of convenience, which makes up the majority of this abomination.

Drink up.

when you can get pregnant, you can have a say in what happens to the pregnancy..........until then STFU!

pinktricam

Oct 28, 2011, 7:42 PM
Post #19 of 67 (2974 views)
Shortcut

Re: [macherry] A worried woman went to her gynecologist and said: [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Totally lame and quite trite...now, off with you.

traddad

Oct 28, 2011, 8:31 PM
Post #20 of 67 (2970 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

pinktricam wrote:
Totally lame and quite trite...now, off with you.

Eat shit and die you misogynous knuckle dragger.

blondgecko

Oct 28, 2011, 9:50 PM
Post #21 of 67 (2968 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] A worried woman went to her gynecologist and said: [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
ah, yes, here we go.

Full disclosure: this image is mine, but the idea is blatantly plagiarized.

As for the OP, I find the wording... Interesting. Not "It's wrong to kill a child" or "I love my child" but "it's a crime to kill a child." Almost as if the fictional woman wasn't motivated by empathy and the horror of murdering a living, thinking (and loved) being, but by horror at the thought of breaking the law. Almost as if the author of the piece doesn't really care much about people at all, but simply whether they obey the totalitarian dictates of the Christian deity.

notapplicable

Oct 28, 2011, 11:05 PM
Post #22 of 67 (2965 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

pinktricam wrote:

Damn. Thats a really creepy picture.

drivel

Oct 29, 2011, 7:25 AM
Post #23 of 67 (2944 views)
Shortcut

Re: [notapplicable] A worried woman went to her gynecologist and said: [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
pinktricam wrote:

Damn. Thats a really creepy picture.

and a total fucking fabrication.

1- uterus is a thick muscle. can't make footprints through it.

2- size of foot would make it for sure not a fetal foot.

drivel

Oct 29, 2011, 7:27 AM
Post #24 of 67 (2943 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

pinktricam wrote:

Drink up.

hey pinky.... do you support legal exceptions for rape/incest victims to obtain early-term abortions?

superchuffer

Oct 29, 2011, 7:59 AM
Post #25 of 67 (2938 views)
Shortcut

Re: [drivel] A worried woman went to her gynecologist and said: [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
pinktricam wrote:

Drink up.

hey pinky.... do you support legal exceptions for rape/incest victims to obtain early-term abortions?

of course not, pinky is only capable of seeing the world from pinky's point of view.

if the republicants weren't so pro-killing people after they are born, i would buy their pre-birth stance a lot more.

First page Previous page 1 2 3 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : The Soap Box

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$77.36 (10% off)
$8.96 (10% off)
$10.89 (10% off)
$76.46 (10% off)

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook