RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Suggestions & Feedback

Premier Sponsor:

mckbill

Nov 3, 2011, 9:04 PM
Post #1 of 2 (848 views)
Shortcut

Popup ads that cannot be closed or anchored to top/side/bottom
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I understand and accept the fact that ads help pay for the rc.com website however....

It's getting tough to read the forum threads because of a new type of pop-up ad. I'm used to seeing these in other sites and they typically have an option to click/close or they time-out and anchor to the edge of the screen.

I think this is something new, and if so, the developers should provide a means for users to get it out of the way.

Not sure if this is a bug to report. I'm just suggesting that the ads be changed so that we can close them or move them to the side.

xmesox

Nov 4, 2011, 12:24 AM
Post #2 of 2 (786 views)
Shortcut

Re: [mckbill] Popup ads that cannot be closed or anchored to top/side/bottom [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

We have been having problems with ads over the past 24 hours, the regular ad manager is on leave and evidently there are some hiccups with those who are filling in for her.

We're working hard at getting everything back to normal as soon as possible. I was told that the situation had been resolved, but if you receive it again - please take a screenshot and post it here so that I can try get them to fix it.

Forums : Rockclimbing.com : Suggestions & Feedback

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$17.55 (10% off)

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook