Forums: Community: Campground:
The REAL secret to losing weight and controlling diet!! Cheap secret industry doesn't want you to know about, found by young physics student who is shit at cooking!!!111one1
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

sungam

Nov 17, 2011, 1:53 PM
Post #1 of 18 (3254 views)
Shortcut

The REAL secret to losing weight and controlling diet!! Cheap secret industry doesn't want you to know about, found by young physics student who is shit at cooking!!!111one1
Report this Post
Can't Post

YES! it is TRUE!

YOU can lose pounds, fast!, without having to spend money or kill yourself in the gym and you will still get ripped and have sex with hot people of the sex you are attracted to! Lots of them! So many sex!

One young student stumbled upon this super secret key to losing weight!

Sungam Haggisdonny, of Scotlandville, West Michigan, had been slowly losing weight for many months using a variety of healthy eating diets and exercise when one day he found the key to losing weight.

He had been craving Mexican food for many months but, living in Scotlandville, was unable to find anything that began to ressemble actual mexican food (they add peas to guacamole here cuz avocados are so expensive).

Desperate to fulfill his craving, he went to desperation fallback plan C - to make it himself.

Wanting to continue to lose weight and not end up a disgusting fatty like John Weasly, of Georgia, Sungam decided that he wouldn't add any oil to any of the ingredients.

The result was a pan filled with cracked, disgusting, watered-down redried-beans, a pathetic chilli, some overcooked soggy black beans, and some gel-like rice. He wrapped them in a flimsy flour tortilla and told himself it was a burrito.

Hungry from waiting (it had taken him three hours to make the ingredients despite cooking the beans the day before), he chowed down on it.

It tastedSO BAD that he didn't want to eat any more after the first burrito!

He had accidentally discovered the key to satisfying your diet without eating too much, crushing those more-food cravings!

Indeed you, yes YOU!, can do the same! Next time you are making a meal, make it really, REALLY badly and you are guaranteed not to want more after the first serving!

The result is smaller meals, and less desire for food after them!

shockabuku

Nov 18, 2011, 5:55 AM
Post #2 of 18 (3138 views)
Shortcut

Re: [sungam] The REAL secret to losing weight and controlling diet!! Cheap secret industry doesn't want you to know about, found by young physics student who is shit at cooking!!!111one1 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
YES! it is TRUE!

YOU can lose pounds, fast!, without having to spend money or kill yourself in the gym and you will still get ripped and have sex with hot people of the sex you are attracted to! Lots of them! So many sex!

One young student stumbled upon this super secret key to losing weight!

Sungam Haggisdonny, of Scotlandville, West Michigan, had been slowly losing weight for many months using a variety of healthy eating diets and exercise when one day he found the key to losing weight.

He had been craving Mexican food for many months but, living in Scotlandville, was unable to find anything that began to ressemble actual mexican food (they add peas to guacamole here cuz avocados are so expensive).

Desperate to fulfill his craving, he went to desperation fallback plan C - to make it himself.

Wanting to continue to lose weight and not end up a disgusting fatty like John Weasly, of Georgia, Sungam decided that he wouldn't add any oil to any of the ingredients.

The result was a pan filled with cracked, disgusting, watered-down redried-beans, a pathetic chilli, some overcooked soggy black beans, and some gel-like rice. He wrapped them in a flimsy flour tortilla and told himself it was a burrito.

Hungry from waiting (it had taken him three hours to make the ingredients despite cooking the beans the day before), he chowed down on it.

It tastedSO BAD that he didn't want to eat any more after the first burrito!

He had accidentally discovered the key to satisfying your diet without eating too much, crushing those more-food cravings!

Indeed you, yes YOU!, can do the same! Next time you are making a meal, make it really, REALLY badly and you are guaranteed not to want more after the first serving!

The result is smaller meals, and less desire for food after them!

BRILLIANT!

or not.

johnwesely

Nov 18, 2011, 6:29 AM
Post #3 of 18 (3125 views)
Shortcut

Re: [sungam] The REAL secret to losing weight and controlling diet!! Cheap secret industry doesn't want you to know about, found by young physics student who is shit at cooking!!!111one1 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Whenever I screw up a meal, I end up eating something really unhealthy afterwards to make up for up. I guess that is why I am so fat.

Edit: Big 5 triple ought.

(This post was edited by johnwesely on Nov 18, 2011, 6:30 AM)

sp115

Nov 18, 2011, 7:25 AM
Post #4 of 18 (3092 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
...but, living in Scotlandville, was unable to find anything that began to ressemble actual mexican food (they add peas to guacamole here cuz avocados are so expensive).

^ That is, without a doubt, the most disturbing thing I have ever read on this site.

(This post was edited by sp115 on Nov 18, 2011, 7:28 AM)

sungam

Nov 18, 2011, 7:50 AM
Post #5 of 18 (3072 views)
Shortcut

Re: [sp115] The REAL secret to losing weight and controlling diet!! Cheap secret industry doesn't want you to know about, found by young physics student who is shit at cooking!!!111one1 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

5 1-star votes?

Before I know it I'll be spraying all over everyone and commiting spiritual crimez on featherbagged cracks.

kachoong

Nov 18, 2011, 8:43 AM
Post #6 of 18 (3048 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

The funniest thing about this thread, Haggis, is that someone reported it as spam. Hah!

sp115

Nov 18, 2011, 8:59 AM
Post #7 of 18 (3039 views)
Shortcut

Re: [kachoong] The REAL secret to losing weight and controlling diet!! Cheap secret industry doesn't want you to know about, found by young physics student who is shit at cooking!!!111one1 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:
The funniest thing about this thread, Haggis, is that someone reported it as spam. Hah!
Some people have no funny in their bones.*

* I, on the other hand am easily amused.

lena_chita

Nov 18, 2011, 9:47 AM
Post #8 of 18 (3018 views)
Shortcut

Re: [kachoong] The REAL secret to losing weight and controlling diet!! Cheap secret industry doesn't want you to know about, found by young physics student who is shit at cooking!!!111one1 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:

Why don't I ever get the fun post reports to deal with?

Partner cracklover

Nov 18, 2011, 10:35 AM
Post #9 of 18 (3003 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Excellent. But next time make it a secret method and only give out hints. Make me pay for the secret. You are clearly not a Llap Goch master.

GLaugh

camhead

Nov 18, 2011, 12:25 PM
Post #10 of 18 (2963 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
5 1-star votes?

Before I know it I'll be spraying all over everyone and commiting spiritual crimez on featherbagged cracks.

Woo! That's me!

SylviaSmile

Nov 18, 2011, 12:32 PM
Post #11 of 18 (2959 views)
Shortcut

Re: [sp115] The REAL secret to losing weight and controlling diet!! Cheap secret industry doesn't want you to know about, found by young physics student who is shit at cooking!!!111one1 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

sp115 wrote:
sungam wrote:
...but, living in Scotlandville, was unable to find anything that began to ressemble actual mexican food (they add peas to guacamole here cuz avocados are so expensive).

^ That is, without a doubt, the most disturbing thing I have ever read on this site.
I agree, though the attempt to emulate "actual Mexican food" was so unsuccessful I almost wonder whether it would have been better to go for the fake guac.

(This post was edited by SylviaSmile on Nov 18, 2011, 12:33 PM)

sp115

Nov 18, 2011, 12:46 PM
Post #12 of 18 (2949 views)
Shortcut

Re: [SylviaSmile] The REAL secret to losing weight and controlling diet!! Cheap secret industry doesn't want you to know about, found by young physics student who is shit at cooking!!!111one1 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

SylviaSmile wrote:
sp115 wrote:
sungam wrote:

I agree, though the attempt to emulate "actual Mexican food" was so unsuccessful I almost wonder whether it would have been better to go for the fake guac.

There is actually such a thing as fake guacamole? I shudder at the thought.

wonderwoman

Nov 18, 2011, 2:56 PM
Post #13 of 18 (2902 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

kachoong wrote:

Spam isn't a Mexican dish. It's sort of Hawaiin-ish. Or trailer park-ish.

sungam

Nov 18, 2011, 3:50 PM
Post #14 of 18 (2885 views)
Shortcut

Re: [SylviaSmile] The REAL secret to losing weight and controlling diet!! Cheap secret industry doesn't want you to know about, found by young physics student who is shit at cooking!!!111one1 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

SylviaSmile wrote:
sp115 wrote:
sungam wrote:

Seriously, no. That Gauc is nasty as hell. All you can taste is the peas. You can actually get some pretty decent stuff from a different store (without the peas) but it's pretty expensive.

I am trying again in the next few days. This is a learning experience, and I am definitely not giving up until I am satisfied.

damienclimber

Nov 18, 2011, 4:55 PM
Post #15 of 18 (2871 views)
Shortcut

Re: [cracklover] The REAL secret to losing weight and controlling diet!! Cheap secret industry doesn't want you to know about, found by young physics student who is shit at cooking!!!111one1 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

cracklover wrote:
Excellent. But next time make it a secret method and only give out hints. Make me pay for the secret. You are clearly not a Llap Goch master.

GLaugh

secret is fresh mexican food
soaked overnight with hot peppers like in
Sweeny Todd!

(demon barber of fleet street) Angelic

granite_grrl

Nov 18, 2011, 5:46 PM
Post #16 of 18 (2858 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:
sp115 wrote:
sungam wrote:

Seriously, no. That Gauc is nasty as hell. All you can taste is the peas. You can actually get some pretty decent stuff from a different store (without the peas) but it's pretty expensive.

I am trying again in the next few days. This is a learning experience, and I am definitely not giving up until I am satisfied.
I was going to complain about the crappy mexican food here in Canada, but apparently I have nothing to complain about.

acorneau

Nov 25, 2011, 7:12 AM
Post #17 of 18 (2595 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] The REAL secret to losing weight and controlling diet!! Cheap secret industry doesn't want you to know about, found by young physics student who is shit at cooking!!!111one1 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
I was going to complain about the crappy mexican food here in Canada, but apparently I have nothing to complain about.

One thing I've learned the hard way... Never go for Mexican food north of Dallas/Fort Worth.

USnavy

Nov 25, 2011, 8:28 AM
Post #18 of 18 (2577 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
5 1-star votes?

You do know that you dont need to start a new paragraph for every new sentence, yes?

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$141.75 (10% off)
$17.55 (10% off)
$2.25 (10% off)
$156.56 (10% off)

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook