Forums: Community: Campground:
A local soccer organization is one of 4 finalists in the nation ...
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

onrockandice

Dec 20, 2011, 10:44 AM
Post #1 of 2 (239 views)
Shortcut

A local soccer organization is one of 4 finalists in the nation ...
Report this Post
Can't Post

I'm trying to drum up votes like the worst politician with the best cause. Where I live and climb a local soccer community is one of 4 finalists for a $10,000 donation from Toyota. If you have no ties with the other 3 organizations then support a fellow climber and vote for Meridian PAL.

http://www.facebook.com/...=app_114219605347571

If you have a heart for non-religious kid outreach then Meridian PAL is a great choice. They reach out to thousands of kids a day giving out soccer balls, self-confidence, team skills, love of competition. The whole bit.

If you are willing to share on my little towns behalf then please do so.

Thanks!!!!

[Edit]changed first paragraph word 'teams' to 'organizations' since teams was the wrong word and the wrong meaning. Added clickity. I said 3 organizations and there are 4.[/Edit]

(This post was edited by onrockandice on Dec 20, 2011, 10:49 AM)

Gmburns2000

Dec 22, 2011, 3:30 PM
Post #2 of 2 (202 views)
Shortcut

Re: [onrockandice] A local soccer organization is one of 4 finalists in the nation ... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

onrockandice wrote:
I'm trying to drum up votes like the worst politician with the best cause. Where I live and climb a local soccer community is one of 4 finalists for a $10,000 donation from Toyota. If you have no ties with the other 3 organizations then support a fellow climber and vote for Meridian PAL.

http://www.facebook.com/...=app_114219605347571

If you have a heart for non-religious kid outreach then Meridian PAL is a great choice. They reach out to thousands of kids a day giving out soccer balls, self-confidence, team skills, love of competition. The whole bit.

If you are willing to share on my little towns behalf then please do so.

Thanks!!!!

[Edit]changed first paragraph word 'teams' to 'organizations' since teams was the wrong word and the wrong meaning. Added clickity. I said 3 organizations and there are 4.[/Edit]

well, best of luck. I went to the link you provided and Meridian PAL isn't one of the four options. The four options are: Crim Fitness, Boundless Playgrounds, Dancing Classrooms, and Camp for All Foundation.

Did I miss something?

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$14.36 (10% off)

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook