RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - Mountain States

Premier Sponsor:

ossi

Jan 3, 2012, 6:10 PM
Post #1 of 1 (645 views)
Shortcut

Ice partners based in Albuquerque?
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hi!

I'm a recreational climber from Finland, staying in Albuquerque from February 11th onwards until the end of April. I'll be bringing with me my ice gear and would like to find people to go climb ice with, for instance in southern Colorado or wherever ice may be found => tips on places are also appreciated.

I'll be available to take weekend trips from ABQ, to share travel costs etc. I have one partner based in ABQ already and another in Denver, but since they probably can't go as much as I'd like, I think it would be nice to meet some new people as well.

I've been climbing ice for ten years now and lead relatively comfortably WI4-5, I'm not too much into harder sport-mixed and won't be bringing appropriate tools for that either. Also, due to weight restrictions, I won't be able to bring ropes with me, but I will have all other necessary gear and may also be able to get some ropes while there.

So if you are planning some outings and need one more person to fill up the car, don't hesitate to ask. You can also search me on Facebook and we can converse more, if necessary. I go by the name Ossi Eskola and you should be able to find it.

Regards,

Ossi

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - Mountain States

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook