Forums: Community: Campground:
Awesome Rock Climbing Video
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

 


DJArgus


Feb 3, 2012, 6:43 AM
Post #1 of 11 (1304 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Feb 3, 2012
Posts: 1

Awesome Rock Climbing Video
Report this Post
Can't Post

Check out this awesome video I found!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RQl9jH6cUg


theextremist04


Feb 3, 2012, 10:12 AM
Post #2 of 11 (1292 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 23, 2010
Posts: 189

Re: [DJArgus] Awesome Rock Climbing Video [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

DJArgus wrote:
Check out this awesome video I made!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RQl9jH6cUg
fixed.

and your ability to hit 5.8 jughauls and dynos is rad sick, dude.


(This post was edited by theextremist04 on Feb 3, 2012, 10:14 AM)


sungam


Feb 3, 2012, 12:44 PM
Post #3 of 11 (1278 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26597

Re: [DJArgus] Awesome Rock Climbing Video [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post






Seriously, though. Good on you for being enthusiastic and making a video, but a little less over the top spray-shots, a lotta bit of more not-insideness would make it worth watching.

Keep working on the mixes, but, uh... More flow less erratic switching between beats ^.^


notapplicable


Feb 4, 2012, 8:07 PM
Post #4 of 11 (1251 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17766

Re: [sungam] Awesome Rock Climbing Video [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

And people wonder why I don't boulder at the gym...


mojomonkey


Feb 7, 2012, 9:15 AM
Post #5 of 11 (1217 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 13, 2006
Posts: 843

Re: [DJArgus] Awesome Rock Climbing Video [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

DJArgus wrote:
Check out this awesome video I foundmade and registered here just to link!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RQl9jH6cUg

Post your videos if you want, but don't pretend you just stumbled across it and thought it was so awesome you needed to share. Though I doubt this is more than spam since you haven't logged back in to comment in this discussion since you registered and posted the link.


Toast_in_the_Machine


Feb 8, 2012, 10:01 PM
Post #6 of 11 (1189 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 11, 2008
Posts: 5184

Re: [mojomonkey] Awesome Rock Climbing Video [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

mojomonkey wrote:
DJArgus wrote:
Check out this awesome video I foundmade and registered here just to link!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RQl9jH6cUg

Post your videos if you want, but don't pretend you just stumbled across it and thought it was so awesome you needed to share. Though I doubt this is more than spam since you haven't logged back in to comment in this discussion since you registered and posted the link.

or the user name and the video editor/ musical genius with the same account name could be a clue.


camhead


Feb 9, 2012, 9:35 AM
Post #7 of 11 (1178 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2001
Posts: 20748

Re: [DJArgus] Awesome Rock Climbing Video [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

DJArgus wrote:
Check out this awesome video I found!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RQl9jH6cUg

Hmm... can't properly link? check. Just registered an account here? check. Shoddy video with minimal views? double check.

I refer you to the insightful article, "The Seven Most Annoying Hidden Agendas on the Internet" for more info.

In reply to:
#4: "I Just Found..."

Everybody's got a blog or a web comic or a Twitter account these days (or has a friend with one), so pretty much everybody is familiar with the temptation to flog your crap wherever you go. Most of us have the sense and consideration to tamp down this instinct and confine our self-promotion to appropriate times and places. Otherwise, the Internet would be filled with a million advertisements for blogs and YouTube videos, blotting out any actual content people would like to read.

The more self-centered among us, however, feel that they deserve to spam their shit more than anyone else does, which means they eschew "promote your blog here" areas and try to sneak links to their terrible work into general interest areas by pretending they "just found" this brilliant video or web comic, or are "wondering what people think" about this "funny" blog article.

Usually, one big clue is the number of views something has. If someone links a nine-view YouTube video they "just found," it's pretty safe to say they "found" it by clicking on the link after their upload was complete...


bill413


Feb 9, 2012, 10:22 AM
Post #8 of 11 (1177 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 19, 2004
Posts: 5674

Re: [camhead] Awesome Rock Climbing Video [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
DJArgus wrote:
Check out this awesome video I found!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RQl9jH6cUg

Hmm... can't properly link? check. Just registered an account here? check. Shoddy video with minimal views? double check.

I refer you to the insightful article, "The Seven Most Annoying Hidden Agendas on the Internet" for more info.

In reply to:
#4: "I Just Found..."

Everybody's got a blog or a web comic or a Twitter account these days (or has a friend with one), so pretty much everybody is familiar with the temptation to flog your crap wherever you go. Most of us have the sense and consideration to tamp down this instinct and confine our self-promotion to appropriate times and places. Otherwise, the Internet would be filled with a million advertisements for blogs and YouTube videos, blotting out any actual content people would like to read.

The more self-centered among us, however, feel that they deserve to spam their shit more than anyone else does, which means they eschew "promote your blog here" areas and try to sneak links to their terrible work into general interest areas by pretending they "just found" this brilliant video or web comic, or are "wondering what people think" about this "funny" blog article.

Usually, one big clue is the number of views something has. If someone links a nine-view YouTube video they "just found," it's pretty safe to say they "found" it by clicking on the link after their upload was complete...

Interesting article. Did you Just find it?


camhead


Feb 9, 2012, 10:28 AM
Post #9 of 11 (1172 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2001
Posts: 20748

Re: [bill413] Awesome Rock Climbing Video [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

bill413 wrote:
camhead wrote:
DJArgus wrote:
Check out this awesome video I found!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RQl9jH6cUg

Hmm... can't properly link? check. Just registered an account here? check. Shoddy video with minimal views? double check.

I refer you to the insightful article, "The Seven Most Annoying Hidden Agendas on the Internet" for more info.

In reply to:
#4: "I Just Found..."

Everybody's got a blog or a web comic or a Twitter account these days (or has a friend with one), so pretty much everybody is familiar with the temptation to flog your crap wherever you go. Most of us have the sense and consideration to tamp down this instinct and confine our self-promotion to appropriate times and places. Otherwise, the Internet would be filled with a million advertisements for blogs and YouTube videos, blotting out any actual content people would like to read.

The more self-centered among us, however, feel that they deserve to spam their shit more than anyone else does, which means they eschew "promote your blog here" areas and try to sneak links to their terrible work into general interest areas by pretending they "just found" this brilliant video or web comic, or are "wondering what people think" about this "funny" blog article.

Usually, one big clue is the number of views something has. If someone links a nine-view YouTube video they "just found," it's pretty safe to say they "found" it by clicking on the link after their upload was complete...

Interesting article. Did you Just find it?

ZING!


tH1e-swiN1e


Feb 15, 2012, 8:53 AM
Post #10 of 11 (1117 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 28, 2011
Posts: 192

Re: [camhead] Awesome Rock Climbing Video [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Man, that kid is so good!! Did you see how small those holds were??? Def the next Sharma.


jt512


Feb 17, 2012, 1:24 AM
Post #11 of 11 (1087 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 11, 2001
Posts: 21892

Re: [DJArgus] Awesome Rock Climbing Video [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

DJArgus wrote:
Check out this awesome video I found!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RQl9jH6cUg

Your video is not awesome, nor did you "just find" it.

Jay


Forums : Community : Campground

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$25.16 (10% off)
$71.96 (10% off)
$17.95 (10% off)
$40.46 (10% off)



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook