RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - West Coast

Premier Sponsor:

FriscoWilderness

Feb 13, 2012, 9:23 AM
Post #1 of 1 (372 views)
Shortcut

JT March 5th thru March 17th
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Leaving for JT from TX on March 2nd will arrive around March 5th and will be on site till the 17th. Was going to try and find a partner using the board at Hidden Valley once I got there cause I am sure people post prior to going and then never go.

Looking for a partner that might be onsite during the same time. I can lead 5.8 on pro and possible follow 5.10, but I will be starting out slow on single pitch as a get me trad legs. Not extensively experienced on pro but can take care of myself and can provide a good belay.

Would be willing to also travel to other areas outside of JT to climb as well, but JT is the main focus. I have a vehicle and am willing to split any expenses.

I have a full rack+ and gear, just would like to partner up with someone with more experience so I can return back to my family safely.

Wanting to firm up my trad experience prior to taking the AMGA SPI course which I am already registered for with Climbinglife and Eli Helmuth in Estes Park, CO. on April 2nd.

A little about myself, I am 44, male, married and in excellent shape, I dont drink but dont mind those that do, and have been climbing for seven years. I have a profile on RC.com since 2009 under friscowilderness if you would like to know more about me. Also posted up on MP.

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - West Coast

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook