RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - West Coast

Premier Sponsor:

Larsr

Mar 7, 2012, 2:54 PM
Post #1 of 3 (935 views)
Shortcut

Yosemite big wall in spring
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I'm looking for a partner for big wall climbing this spring. Mostly thinking about pure aid roots like Zodiac or similar. Would not mind doing the Nose either although i probably should improve my trad climbing skills. Flexible on dates. Live in the bay area and would prefer a weekend meetup trip or two before comiting to a big climb.

I consider myself safe and experiences. Climbed a lot many years ago and are getting back into things. Done two El Cap routes and quite a bit of aid soloing. Have most gear.

Lars

MikeMike22

Mar 29, 2012, 5:17 PM
Post #2 of 3 (786 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Larsr] Yosemite big wall in spring [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hi Lars,
Ill be available fro 9th to 23rd of april. I never did big wall climbing, but would be willing to try with an experience climber.
I've 2 years of sport and climb multi pitch experience.
Let me know if you have something in mind that could be fun but safe for a climber of my experience.
Cheers.
michaellalancette@hotmail.com

(This post was edited by MikeMike22 on Mar 29, 2012, 5:18 PM)

USnavy

Mar 30, 2012, 12:06 AM
Post #3 of 3 (778 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Larsr] Yosemite big wall in spring [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Larsr wrote:
I'm looking for a partner for big wall climbing this spring. Mostly thinking about pure aid roots like Zodiac or similar. Would not mind doing the Nose either although i probably should improve my trad climbing skills. Flexible on dates. Live in the bay area and would prefer a weekend meetup trip or two before comiting to a big climb.

I consider myself safe and experiences. Climbed a lot many years ago and are getting back into things. Done two El Cap routes and quite a bit of aid soloing. Have most gear.

Lars
I will be there pretty much all June and possibly some of July. I already have three walls lined up and two big free climbs, but I supposed I would be down for another. I have everything we need for a clean aid line, I dont have very much iron though. I have already done the Nose, so I would prefer Trippe Direct, but whatever, I dont care that much. I have done part of Zodiac and would probably be down for that line. The Prow is on my tick list as well.

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - West Coast

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$26.96 (10% off)

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook