RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Accident and Incident Analysis

Premier Sponsor:

walkerer

Mar 20, 2012, 7:36 PM
Post #1 of 2 (2261 views)
Shortcut

Photo needed for American Alpine Club publication
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Many of you are probably familiar with the American Alpine Club's annual publication Accidents in North American Mountaineering. I'm interning with the AAC, and we're on the search for a cover for the 2012 edition. If you Google search "accidents in north american mountaineering" and hit the "shopping" tab, you'll find past cover images - these aren't necessarily the ideal image I'm looking for, but they'll give you an idea of what's been used before.

A helicopter rescue, mountain evacuation (rock or ice), or rappelling shot would be great possibilities. I need a vertically-oriented, 6" by 9" image in 300 dpi or greater in order to publish in print. Since the AAC is a nonprofit, we can't offer monetary compensation, but we can offer letters for tax deduction purposes and/or AAC swag should your image be used on the cover.

If anyone has images that might work (and/or knows someone who might), your help would be much appreciated. Please send any images/questions to ewalker@americanalpineclub.org. Thanks!
Emma

guangzhou

Mar 24, 2012, 9:00 AM
Post #2 of 2 (2138 views)
Shortcut

Re: [walkerer] Photo needed for American Alpine Club publication [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Good Luck.

Forums : Climbing Information : Accident and Incident Analysis

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook