Forums: Climbing Partners: Canada:
Niagara Escarpment beginner climbing partner/s?
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Canada

Premier Sponsor:

Spiralguiner

Mar 22, 2012, 6:55 PM
Post #1 of 1 (1281 views)
Shortcut

Niagara Escarpment beginner climbing partner/s?
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hey everybody, I'm looking for a climbing partner (or a few) who'd be interested in some outdoor climbing along the Niagara escarpment.
I'm a beginner to outdoor and lead-climbing; I'm 19, have been climbing since I'm about 15, and in that time have just been top-roping in the gyms here in Toronto. My lead-climbing experience is pretty much limited to only a couple of excursions, one of which was outdoors. I'm very safety conscious though and would by all means consider myself a good belayer. I climb top-rope 5.10c-5.11c, lately I've mostly bouldered though (which I'd be happy to do as well), as for lead-climbing I wouldn't really know what grade I climb, preferably I wouldn't push it and keep to the 5.10 range. I've got just a bit of equipment, including a 60m rope, 5 express clips, an ATC, and the obvious shoes and harness.
I'd be happy to hit up the gym first if you'd rather scope out my climbing abilities indoors.
I'm always available when it comes to climbing! If you're interested in getting out there don't hesitate to let me know, regardless of experience, I just want to have some fun!
Cheers!
-Theo

Forums : Climbing Partners : Canada

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook