RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - East Coast

Premier Sponsor:

juxzta1

Mar 25, 2012, 6:58 AM
Post #1 of 6 (482 views)
Shortcut

Need a partner for indoor/outdoor in or around Philly
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I am looking for someone to trade belay at a gym or go out and send some bouldering routes with. At my best I can climb a 5.10b and I. Boulder very comfortably at a v4. I just want to have fun. I am not some über climber with a lot to prove.i will climb with anyone as its been some time since I've been on a wall.

marcielaine89

Apr 6, 2012, 8:40 PM
Post #2 of 6 (444 views)
Shortcut

Re: [juxzta1] Need a partner for indoor/outdoor in or around Philly [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey,
I'm looking for someone to climb with on the weekends at Birdsboro quarry. My boyfriend/climbing buddy works on weekends. Do you lead? I'm not an incredible climber, i just do it for fun and I'm really motivated to learn. Let me know!

juxzta1

Apr 8, 2012, 4:43 AM
Post #3 of 6 (425 views)
Shortcut

Re: [marcielaine89] Need a partner for indoor/outdoor in or around Philly [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey, I am totally down to climb but I haven't done any lead yet :( I am open to anything and I have climbed plenty of lead routes at the gym... I have been climbing just about a year and like you I do it for fun and I am motivated to learn. I could belay for you but I haven't really properly learned how to lead although I am pretty sure I can do it. I don't know. Tell me your thoughts. I'll go get lead certified and then come climb maybe... It only takes two days. I don't know.. How far is birdsboro from Philly?

Tom

traveler-girl

Apr 8, 2012, 4:50 AM
Post #4 of 6 (421 views)
Shortcut

Re: [juxzta1] Need a partner for indoor/outdoor in or around Philly [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hi Tom,
I just moved to Philly and am looking for someone to climb with once or twice a week at the gym. I'll message you.

juxzta1

Apr 8, 2012, 4:57 AM
Post #5 of 6 (416 views)
Shortcut

Post deleted by juxzta1 [In reply to]
Report this Post

traveler-girl

Apr 8, 2012, 4:58 AM
Post #6 of 6 (413 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Awesome, just let me know if the message went through. I'm not sure how to use this site yet :)

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - East Coast

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook