Forums: Community: Campground:
Fuckin' ninjas man...
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

 


dr_feelgood


Mar 27, 2012, 7:57 AM
Post #1 of 13 (1147 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 6, 2004
Posts: 25856

Fuckin' ninjas man...
Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Ninjas attack medical marijuana delivery man

WEST COVINA, Calif. (AP) West Covina police say two people in ninja costumes robbed a medical marijuana delivery man but it's not clear how much money or marijuana was taken.

Police Lt. Alan Henley told the San Gabriel Valley Tribune the victim had just made a delivery to a patient on South Sunset Avenue and was headed to his car when the pair confronted him and chased him with batons.

Henley says the attack took place just before 10 p.m. Friday.

Henley says the victim, in his 40s, was scared and dropped a bag containing marijuana and money and the attackers took it.

The lieutenant says he knows of no other ninja-style thefts recently.
http://www.usatoday.com/...ed-ninjas/53800048/1


bill413


Mar 28, 2012, 5:33 AM
Post #2 of 13 (1111 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 19, 2004
Posts: 5674

Re: [dr_feelgood] Fuckin' ninjas man... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
In reply to:
The lieutenant says he knows of no other ninja-style thefts recently.

Well, that's sort of the point of ninjas.


traddad


Mar 28, 2012, 6:22 AM
Post #3 of 13 (1108 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 14, 2001
Posts: 7129

Re: [bill413] Fuckin' ninjas man... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Today I went on thesaurus.com and searched "ninjas". The computer told me "Ninjas cannot be found". Well played, ninjas, well played.


chadnsc


Mar 28, 2012, 6:28 AM
Post #4 of 13 (1105 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 24, 2003
Posts: 4449

Re: [dr_feelgood] Fuckin' ninjas man... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Those ninja's suck. They let the dealer see them. Big time fail.


edge


Mar 28, 2012, 6:45 AM
Post #5 of 13 (1097 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 14, 2003
Posts: 9118

Re: [chadnsc] Fuckin' ninjas man... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Ninjas ate my dingo.


chadnsc


Mar 28, 2012, 6:50 AM
Post #6 of 13 (1092 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 24, 2003
Posts: 4449

Re: [edge] Fuckin' ninjas man... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Dude, you ate your own dingo after drinking a bottle of whiskey.


traddad


Mar 28, 2012, 6:54 AM
Post #7 of 13 (1086 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 14, 2001
Posts: 7129

Re: [chadnsc] Fuckin' ninjas man... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

chadnsc wrote:
Dude, you ate your own dingo after drinking a bottle of whiskey.

Edge is pretty old so he's probably not that flexible.


chadnsc


Mar 28, 2012, 6:57 AM
Post #8 of 13 (1083 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 24, 2003
Posts: 4449

Re: [traddad] Fuckin' ninjas man... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

traddad wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
Dude, you ate your own dingo after drinking a bottle of whiskey.

Edge is pretty old so he's probably not that flexible.

What and you were that flexible?


traddad


Mar 28, 2012, 7:15 AM
Post #9 of 13 (1077 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Dec 14, 2001
Posts: 7129

Re: [chadnsc] Fuckin' ninjas man... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

chadnsc wrote:
traddad wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
Dude, you ate your own dingo after drinking a bottle of whiskey.

Edge is pretty old so he's probably not that flexible.

What and you were that flexible?

Geriatric Gymnastics, Bay-Bee!


edge


Mar 28, 2012, 7:24 AM
Post #10 of 13 (1073 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 14, 2003
Posts: 9118

Re: [traddad] Fuckin' ninjas man... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

traddad wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
Dude, you ate your own dingo after drinking a bottle of whiskey.

Edge is pretty old so he's probably not that flexible.


I'm very flexible. I usually take my Metamucil at 8 AM, but due to oversleeping I rescheduled it to 9.


chadnsc


Mar 28, 2012, 8:11 AM
Post #11 of 13 (1063 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 24, 2003
Posts: 4449

Re: [edge] Fuckin' ninjas man... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

So you're saying that if I take metamucil I can become flexible enough to eat my own dingo?


Gmburns2000


Mar 28, 2012, 5:38 PM
Post #12 of 13 (1037 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15173

Re: [dr_feelgood] Fuckin' ninjas man... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
In reply to:
Ninjas attack medical marijuana delivery man

WEST COVINA, Calif. (AP) West Covina police say two people in ninja costumes robbed a medical marijuana delivery man but it's not clear how much money or marijuana was taken.

Police Lt. Alan Henley told the San Gabriel Valley Tribune the victim had just made a delivery to a patient on South Sunset Avenue and was headed to his car when the pair confronted him and chased him with batons.

Henley says the attack took place just before 10 p.m. Friday.

Henley says the victim, in his 40s, was scared and dropped a bag containing marijuana and money and the attackers took it.

The lieutenant says he knows of no other ninja-style thefts recently.
http://www.usatoday.com/...ed-ninjas/53800048/1

that's just lazy journalism is what that is ^^


Toast_in_the_Machine


Mar 29, 2012, 3:26 PM
Post #13 of 13 (1008 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 11, 2008
Posts: 5184

Re: [dr_feelgood] Fuckin' ninjas man... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Stop ninjitsu
http://www.google.com/...oyW4SqF-u4Nf_dvKJFSA


Forums : Community : Campground

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook