RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - West Coast

Premier Sponsor:

nicolehalby

Mar 19, 2012, 8:15 PM
Post #1 of 6 (1277 views)
Shortcut

Climbing Partner near San Clemente??
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hi, my name is Nicole. I started climbing a few years ago in Utah and fell in love. I moved back to California a few months later and haven't climbed since. I don't have any equipment but would really love for someone to take me climbing if they have extra equipment. I've probably forgotten everything, but I really miss the feeling. I live in San Clemente but am willing to drive within a reasonable amount to go climbing. Please let me know if you're down. Please don't be creepy though. Thanks Smile

donald949

Mar 29, 2012, 9:24 AM
Post #2 of 6 (1211 views)
Shortcut

Re: [nicolehalby] Climbing Partner near San Clemente?? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

nicolehalby wrote:
Hi, my name is Nicole. I started climbing a few years ago in Utah and fell in love. I moved back to California a few months later and haven't climbed since. I don't have any equipment but would really love for someone to take me climbing if they have extra equipment. I've probably forgotten everything, but I really miss the feeling. I live in San Clemente but am willing to drive within a reasonable amount to go climbing. Please let me know if you're down. Please don't be creepy though. Thanks Smile
Nicole, my partners and I owe some non climbing freinds a intro day out. And we need to get back out soon, so you are welcome to join us. The problem being, I am tied up with work/family/scouts for the next month+. But if you are intersted let me know what works best for contacting you, when my freinds and I get it together. PM, replying to this post, or other???
Also, what is your climbing experience and do you have a harness or shoes?
Don

nicolehalby

Mar 30, 2012, 6:48 PM
Post #3 of 6 (1192 views)
Shortcut

Re: [donald949] Climbing Partner near San Clemente?? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I don't remember the ratings of the climbs I used to do but I'm physically fit and I like to think I'm pretty strong for a girl. I don't have any equipment unfortunatly, not even shoes. You can message me if you like. I'd love to go climbing with you guys!

donald949

Apr 3, 2012, 11:49 AM
Post #4 of 6 (1170 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

nicolehalby wrote:
I don't remember the ratings of the climbs I used to do but I'm physically fit and I like to think I'm pretty strong for a girl. I don't have any equipment unfortunatly, not even shoes. You can message me if you like. I'd love to go climbing with you guys!
Sounds good.
I'll message you when we put the outing together. I'm trying to get it together this spring, am a little busy with other commitments for the next 4-5 weeks.
Don

greenerimpact

Apr 25, 2012, 3:48 PM
Post #5 of 6 (1084 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Nicole, if you can get yourself some shoes, harness, and chalk bag (optional...I have extras), you are welcome to join me and my friends either at Tahquitz, or Joshua Tree depending on the temperatures. We are going to Red Rocks next weekend, but that's probably short notice for you.

Cheers

climbingfoo

May 3, 2012, 2:39 PM
Post #6 of 6 (1031 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

It's also easier to find partners at the local climbing gym. Check out Truhold at 23812 Via Fabricante, Suite A4 Mission Viejo, CA 92691. REI and Evolv store are good places to get gear. Good luck!

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - West Coast

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook