RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Injury Treatment and Prevention

Premier Sponsor:

doogievlg

Apr 26, 2012, 2:49 AM
Post #1 of 8 (3484 views)
Shortcut

I went down hard.
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I was climbing 2 weeks ago, very short boulder problem, only 7 feet. I went to top out and the hold broke. I cant remeber wat exactly happened but that night I discovered a big bump on the outside of my wrist. It didnt hurt until today and now it started swelling up and hurting when I bend it. Also a month ago I was in the gym and climbed all day then on the last problem of the day I bailed from literally 2 feet off the matt and my toe immeditaly starte hurting bad so i took off my shoe and that helped a little but the pain has not gone away. It only happens around once a day randomly and only hurts when I put weight on it. I have no clue what is happening to me but I need to figure it out.

saint_john

Apr 26, 2012, 4:22 PM
Post #2 of 8 (3369 views)
Shortcut

Re: [doogievlg] I went down hard. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (1 rating)  
Can't Post

doogievlg wrote:
I was climbing 2 weeks ago, very short boulder problem, only 7 feet. I went to top out and the hold broke. I cant remeber wat exactly happened but that night I discovered a big bump on the outside of my wrist. It didnt hurt until today and now it started swelling up and hurting when I bend it. Also a month ago I was in the gym and climbed all day then on the last problem of the day I bailed from literally 2 feet off the matt and my toe immeditaly starte hurting bad so i took off my shoe and that helped a little but the pain has not gone away. It only happens around once a day randomly and only hurts when I put weight on it. I have no clue what is happening to me but I need to figure it out.

Oh... I don't know.... maybe you should think about seeing a doctor.

Dip

Apr 26, 2012, 4:39 PM
Post #3 of 8 (3354 views)
Shortcut

Re: [saint_john] I went down hard. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

saint_john wrote:
doogievlg wrote:

Terrible advice. Unintelligible babbling on the internet is without a doubt going to make this troll feel much, much better.

jamesnater

Apr 26, 2012, 4:55 PM
Post #4 of 8 (3336 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Dip] I went down hard. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Dip wrote:
saint_john wrote:
doogievlg wrote:

Terrible advice. Unintelligible babbling on the internet is without a doubt going to make this troll feel much, much better.

For some of us, seeing a doctor means you have to sacrifice a week's worth of food. Just sayin'...

wmshub

Apr 26, 2012, 5:05 PM
Post #5 of 8 (3322 views)
Shortcut

Re: [jamesnater] I went down hard. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

jamesnater wrote:
For some of us, seeing a doctor means you have to sacrifice a week's worth of food. Just sayin'...
You have expensive tastes in food.

jamesnater

Apr 26, 2012, 5:28 PM
Post #6 of 8 (3298 views)
Shortcut

Re: [wmshub] I went down hard. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Nah, I just eat a lot. The last time I went to a doctor I only paid $25... I think I still owe another $25 to $50, but they haven't sent me any bills so....

olderic

Apr 26, 2012, 6:24 PM
Post #7 of 8 (3253 views)
Shortcut

Re: [jamesnater] I went down hard. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

In this culture the billed cost to see a doctor will be >$100. It's just a question of who pays when.

notapplicable

Apr 26, 2012, 6:38 PM
Post #8 of 8 (3245 views)
Shortcut

Re: [doogievlg] I went down hard. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Thats what she said.

Forums : Climbing Information : Injury Treatment and Prevention

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook