Premier Sponsor:

theextremist04

Apr 26, 2012, 1:34 PM
Post #1 of 10 (1237 views)
Shortcut

Arizona does it yet again...
Report this Post
Can't Post

Apparently now babies are now babies before they even exist.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/...l-age_n_1415715.html

curt

Apr 26, 2012, 8:35 PM
Post #2 of 10 (1199 views)
Shortcut

Re: [theextremist04] Arizona does it yet again... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

We're number 1. We're number 1. We're number 1.

Anything worth doing is worth doing well--even if it's retarded politics.

Curt

cosmicclimber

Apr 27, 2012, 12:40 PM
Post #3 of 10 (1157 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

"Just when you think they couldn't possibly be any dumber, they go and do something like this. And TOTALLY redeem themselves."

http://www.amazon.com/The-Republican-Brain-Science-Science/dp/1118094514

There's a good title to pick up for some light reading.

petsfed

Apr 29, 2012, 2:27 PM
Post #4 of 10 (1107 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I have to admit, if you're going to pull a date out of your ass for when abortion is no longer ok, it makes sense to use the same dating system the doctors use.

However, it completely ignores late-term abortions that are a medical necessity, and indeed, introduces language so that doctors can knowingly withhold information that might cause a woman to abort ("...and that right there is the baby's brain. Notice how its not physically inside the skull. Normally, people abort rather than risking the medical side-effects of giving birth to something that will in all probability die in the womb, but my pastor told me to listen to the voices inside my head that tell me 'abortion is murder'..."). Also, a bill that specifically tells kids the "preferred" outcome of a pregnancy is birth or adoption, because apparently their parents, peers, church, and civic leaders just cannot get that message across outside of the fucking class room.

Christ, I'm glad I'm not moving to Arizona in January.

(This post was edited by petsfed on Apr 29, 2012, 2:27 PM)

USnavy

May 1, 2012, 5:49 AM
Post #5 of 10 (1046 views)
Shortcut

Re: [petsfed] Arizona does it yet again... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

The local Arizona sheriff dept. also says they proved Obama's birth certificate is fake:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrQp6qSgX_I&feature=related

curt

May 2, 2012, 11:56 PM
Post #6 of 10 (999 views)
Shortcut

Re: [USnavy] Arizona does it yet again... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Oh, it gets even better...

reuters wrote:
GILBERT, Arizona - A gunman, identified by local media as a prominent border militia leader and a reputed neo-Nazi, shot dead four people including a toddler girl in Arizona on Wednesday before apparently committing suicide, police said.

The gunman opened fire at a house in Gilbert, a suburb of Phoenix, Gilbert Police Sergeant Bill Balafas said. He could not immediately confirm the identity of the gunman.

The Arizona Republic newspaper, citing unnamed police sources, identified the suspected shooter as Jason "JT" Ready, a reputed neo-Nazi who founded the U.S. Border Guard, a militia that hunts for drug traffickers near the Mexican border.

The youngest victim, a girl of between 1 and 2 years old, was still alive at the scene, but later died in a hospital, Balafas said. The other dead were two men and two women. Police believe the shooter was among the dead.

Police found the bodies of two of the adults outside the home and those of the other two adults and the child inside.

Officers recovered two handguns and a shotgun from the scene. However, Balafas said police had been unable to search the house, and confirm the identities of the dead after an unknown liquid was found in two 55-gallon drums outside the house.

"Right now, we have a hold up because we have a potential hazardous chemical situation," Balafas said. Investigators subsequently found some "munitions" in the house, and called in federal officers to deal with the items, Balafas said.

He declined to comment on whether Ready, who earlier this year set up an exploratory committee to run for the office of sheriff in Arizona's Pinal County, was among the dead. Balafas said officers were interviewing a witness to the shooting, which investigators believe stemmed from a "domestic situation."

A Facebook page entitled "JT Ready for Sheriff" carried a message from the administrator noting unconfirmed reports that "a cartel assassination squad murdered JT Ready and several of his friends and family this afternoon in Gilbert Arizona."

Yeah--sure. This sick Nazi fuck, a close friend of both Russell Pearce and Joe Arpaio, was running for Sheriff of Pinal County. Welcome to Arizona.

Curt

Partner rrrADAM

May 3, 2012, 3:58 AM
Post #7 of 10 (988 views)
Shortcut

Re: [curt] Arizona does it yet again... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
...shot dead four people including a toddler girl...

The youngest victim, a girl of between 1 and 2 years old, was still alive at the scene, but later died in a hospital, Balafas said. The other dead were two men and two women.

Sloppy math.

(This post was edited by rrrADAM on May 3, 2012, 3:59 AM)

traddad

May 3, 2012, 11:50 AM
Post #8 of 10 (954 views)
Shortcut

Re: [rrrADAM] Arizona does it yet again... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

He did shoot four people...then he shot himself.

It's the new math.

Partner rrrADAM

May 4, 2012, 8:43 AM
Post #9 of 10 (908 views)
Shortcut

Re: [traddad] Arizona does it yet again... [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

traddad wrote:
He did shoot four people...then he shot himself.

It's the new math.

My bad... It even says that:
In reply to:
Police believe the shooter was among the dead.

Blush

(This post was edited by rrrADAM on May 4, 2012, 8:43 AM)

hobgoblin11

May 15, 2012, 10:24 AM
Post #10 of 10 (734 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

They did this so they can control the morning after pills.

Forums : Community : The Soap Box

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook