Premier Sponsor:

flesh

May 14, 2012, 8:02 PM
Post #1 of 15 (1275 views)
Shortcut

Pretty Wricky
Report this Post
Can't Post

He does my hair and he's by far the best. In his opinion only about half the gays are actually born that way Shocked

When Mitt gets elected, your gay friends might not be happy but your bank account will.

Oh wait, I forgot months ago you all told me Mitt wouldn't be the nominee.

I guess the polls slowly trending in his favor aren't important.

He will win and finally the media will have a president to bash again, they sure like this one.

Did you guys see my last send? I put it in the videos for you. Route season.

veganclimber

May 14, 2012, 8:39 PM
Post #2 of 15 (1270 views)
Shortcut

Re: [flesh] Pretty Wricky [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

You are the only person I have ever met, in real life or online, that actually likes Romney. Seriously.

lena_chita

May 15, 2012, 8:47 AM
Post #3 of 15 (1237 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

flesh wrote:
He does my hair and he's by far the best. In his opinion only about half the gays are actually born that way Shocked

So, just to be clear, in your opinion, since only "half of gays are born that way", it makes discriminating against them somehow legitimate?

Human sexuality is more fluid and variable than heterosexual/bisexual/homosexual brackets that people attempt to stuff everyone is. And NONE of it should make any difference for equal rights we all should be able to have in this country.

chadnsc

May 15, 2012, 9:11 AM
Post #4 of 15 (1228 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

flesh wrote:

When Mitt gets elected, your gay friends might not be happy but your bank account will.

He will win and finally the media will have a president to bash again, they sure like this one.

T1

Toast_in_the_Machine

May 15, 2012, 9:40 AM
Post #5 of 15 (1219 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

flesh wrote:

Source?

styndall

May 15, 2012, 12:07 PM
Post #6 of 15 (1198 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

flesh wrote:

Also, I suspect many bank accounts won't be happy. If he manages the nation like he manages his hedge fund, he'll shut the whole government down and ship operations to Asia.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/...brings-the-heat.html

There's also the fact that fiscal conservatives haven't done any economic good, and strong evidence suggests they're doing serious harm. Since Scott Walker began in Wisconsin, for instance, that state has had the absolute worst job growth (very much negative) in the country.

Essentially, a Republican administration is going to make everyone but investors poorer.

scott.nearing

May 30, 2012, 6:34 PM
Post #7 of 15 (1075 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

At a simplified personal level Romney creeps me out. It is a disappointment but not a surprise he made it this far. To make a more objective assessment I'd need to know about specific analysis and corrective plans.

I can't say I'm for either party anymore, I used to be very conservative. If I'm going to vote on principle, not a specific plan. I'd like a Libertarian in the White House.

It seems like I'll vote for a Robin Hood who may give away the store. Instead of voting for a corporate plunderer who will gut the store, rent out the space, and keep just the alcohol, tobacco, and lottery ticket operations because those were the only profitable departments.

pinktricam

May 30, 2012, 6:59 PM
Post #8 of 15 (1069 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] Pretty Wricky [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
flesh wrote:

So, just to be clear, in your opinion, since only "half of gays are born that way", it makes discriminating against them somehow legitimate?

Human sexuality is more fluid and variable than heterosexual/bisexual/homosexual brackets that people attempt to stuff everyone is. And NONE of it should make any difference for equal rights we all should be able to have in this country.

I hate it when a noob like you comes to this country and then supports policies that attempt to destroy it.

Sorta like the Kenyan now in office is doing.

dr_feelgood

May 30, 2012, 8:00 PM
Post #9 of 15 (1062 views)
Shortcut

Re: [pinktricam] Pretty Wricky [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

pinktricam wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
flesh wrote:

I hate it when a noob like you comes to this country and then supports policies that attempt to destroy it.

You are an asshole.

pinktricam

May 31, 2012, 12:36 AM
Post #10 of 15 (1045 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] Pretty Wricky [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
pinktricam wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
flesh wrote:

You are an asshole.

jt512

May 31, 2012, 12:40 AM
Post #11 of 15 (1043 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
pinktricam wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
flesh wrote:

You are an asshole repressed homosexual.

Fixt.

scrapedape

May 31, 2012, 5:09 AM
Post #12 of 15 (1019 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
pinktricam wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
flesh wrote:

You are an asshole.

Oh come on! He was caricaturing himself!

Partner rrrADAM

Jun 7, 2012, 5:40 PM
Post #13 of 15 (921 views)
Shortcut

Re: [jt512] Pretty Wricky [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

jt512 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
pinktricam wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
flesh wrote:

Fixt.

Actually... I think he couldn't wrap his head around her articulate argument.

All he could counter with is an ad hominem, as usual.

But then again... I do seem to remember that Eric has in fact experimented with homosexuality, so there may be some truth to Jay's reply... he may be trying to make up for it with some over the top red-neck machismo.

Personally, I can't even imagine having another man's penis in my mouth (not that there is anything wrong with that, if that's your thing)... Perhaps Eric is plagued and tormented with visions of his past... Shame is a powerful thing.

(This post was edited by rrrADAM on Jun 7, 2012, 5:42 PM)

pinktricam

Jun 7, 2012, 7:18 PM
Post #14 of 15 (912 views)
Shortcut

Re: [rrrADAM] Pretty Wricky [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

rrrADAM wrote:
jt512 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
pinktricam wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
flesh wrote:

Fixt.

Actually... I think he couldn't wrap his head around her articulate argument.

All he could counter with is an ad hominem, as usual.

But then again... I do seem to remember that Eric has in fact experimented with homosexuality, so there may be some truth to Jay's reply... he may be trying to make up for it with some over the top red-neck machismo.

Personally, I can't even imagine having another man's penis in my mouth (not that there is anything wrong with that, if that's your thing)... Perhaps Eric is plagued and tormented with visions of his past... Shame is a powerful thing.

If that's the best you've got, that's kinda sad.

I remember when this forum had some classic material.

Those were the days....

flesh

Jun 8, 2012, 4:33 PM
Post #15 of 15 (883 views)
Shortcut

Re: [pinktricam] Pretty Wricky [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

One step closer for Mitt, Scott wins.

FYI, gay peeps are fine w me. I like Wricky's stories and views on the world, they are interesting. He seems to spend his time and thoughts on the very things most of my gf's over the years have.

Even if the pres was from kenya, I don't think I'd care. My brother lives in Uganda right now, I'll be visiting him soon.

Mitt's gonna win. Congrats in advance Mitt. Time to get the country back on track, I hope he has as much Scott walker in him as I think he does.

Forums : Community : The Soap Box

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook