Forums: Community: Campground:
Swimming!
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

 
First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All


SylviaSmile


May 17, 2012, 9:01 PM
Post #1 of 26 (2590 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 3, 2011
Posts: 982

Swimming!
Report this Post
Can't Post

Who has gone swimming lately? I really want to go swimming, and it's finally starting to feel warm enough here. What do you consider swimming weather?


dan2see


May 17, 2012, 9:34 PM
Post #2 of 26 (2581 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 28, 2006
Posts: 1497

Re: [SylviaSmile] Swimming! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

SylviaSmile wrote:
Who has gone swimming lately? I really want to go swimming, and it's finally starting to feel warm enough here. What do you consider swimming weather?

Ha ha! Where I live, the mountain streams are always soooo... inviting, but soooo.... cold! After a day in the hills, I often will splash water on my face, but a lot of guys won't even try that much!

When I was a kid, our family always lived in walking distance from a lake, and we played every day all day in the water. So I've been there, done that. Back in the day.


Greggle


May 17, 2012, 10:29 PM
Post #3 of 26 (2569 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 26, 2010
Posts: 226

Re: [SylviaSmile] Swimming! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

SylviaSmile wrote:
Who has gone swimming lately? I really want to go swimming, and it's finally starting to feel warm enough here. What do you consider swimming weather?

Weather? Irrelevant. At my super-secret university's natatorium, the water's always nice. If you're totally rad, you can sometimes sneak a go off the 10m.


SylviaSmile


May 18, 2012, 6:14 AM
Post #4 of 26 (2550 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 3, 2011
Posts: 982

Re: [Greggle] Swimming! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Greggle wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:
Who has gone swimming lately? I really want to go swimming, and it's finally starting to feel warm enough here. What do you consider swimming weather?

Weather? Irrelevant. At my super-secret university's natatorium, the water's always nice. If you're totally rad, you can sometimes sneak a go off the 10m.

Oh come on, is it UT? I loved that natatorium whenever we'd go there for swim meets . . . ah, the memories! I kind of doubt it would be UT, though, because you'd have to be a swimmer to get in there whenever you want.


Greggle


May 18, 2012, 8:00 AM
Post #5 of 26 (2536 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 26, 2010
Posts: 226

Re: [SylviaSmile] Swimming! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

SylviaSmile wrote:
Greggle wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:
Who has gone swimming lately? I really want to go swimming, and it's finally starting to feel warm enough here. What do you consider swimming weather?

Weather? Irrelevant. At my super-secret university's natatorium, the water's always nice. If you're totally rad, you can sometimes sneak a go off the 10m.

Oh come on, is it UT? I loved that natatorium whenever we'd go there for swim meets . . . ah, the memories! I kind of doubt it would be UT, though, because you'd have to be a swimmer to get in there whenever you want.

1) Are you sure about that?

2) ???

3) Profit


SylviaSmile


May 18, 2012, 8:01 AM
Post #6 of 26 (2533 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 3, 2011
Posts: 982

Re: [Greggle] Swimming! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Greggle wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:
Greggle wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:
Who has gone swimming lately? I really want to go swimming, and it's finally starting to feel warm enough here. What do you consider swimming weather?

Weather? Irrelevant. At my super-secret university's natatorium, the water's always nice. If you're totally rad, you can sometimes sneak a go off the 10m.

Oh come on, is it UT? I loved that natatorium whenever we'd go there for swim meets . . . ah, the memories! I kind of doubt it would be UT, though, because you'd have to be a swimmer to get in there whenever you want.

1) Are you sure about that?

2) ???

3) Profit

No, I'm not, I just figure it would be in high demand. But if you are anywhere near Austin, you should head south a bit and go tubing or river swim! So great for a hot Texas day.


Greggle


May 18, 2012, 8:27 AM
Post #7 of 26 (2527 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 26, 2010
Posts: 226

Re: [SylviaSmile] Swimming! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

SylviaSmile wrote:
Greggle wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:
Greggle wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:
Who has gone swimming lately? I really want to go swimming, and it's finally starting to feel warm enough here. What do you consider swimming weather?

Weather? Irrelevant. At my super-secret university's natatorium, the water's always nice. If you're totally rad, you can sometimes sneak a go off the 10m.

Oh come on, is it UT? I loved that natatorium whenever we'd go there for swim meets . . . ah, the memories! I kind of doubt it would be UT, though, because you'd have to be a swimmer to get in there whenever you want.

1) Are you sure about that?

2) ???

3) Profit

No, I'm not, I just figure it would be in high demand. But if you are anywhere near Austin, you should head south a bit and go tubing or river swim! So great for a hot Texas day.

Virginia? Scoff...

Don't tell me how to swim in Hill Country, babe. To wit, don't tell me how to swim in Texas period.

So much to learn here, Padawan...


SylviaSmile


May 18, 2012, 8:46 AM
Post #8 of 26 (2521 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 3, 2011
Posts: 982

Re: [Greggle] Swimming! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Greggle wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:
Greggle wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:
Greggle wrote:
SylviaSmile wrote:
Who has gone swimming lately? I really want to go swimming, and it's finally starting to feel warm enough here. What do you consider swimming weather?

Weather? Irrelevant. At my super-secret university's natatorium, the water's always nice. If you're totally rad, you can sometimes sneak a go off the 10m.

Oh come on, is it UT? I loved that natatorium whenever we'd go there for swim meets . . . ah, the memories! I kind of doubt it would be UT, though, because you'd have to be a swimmer to get in there whenever you want.

1) Are you sure about that?

2) ???

3) Profit

No, I'm not, I just figure it would be in high demand. But if you are anywhere near Austin, you should head south a bit and go tubing or river swim! So great for a hot Texas day.

Virginia? Scoff...

Don't tell me how to swim in Hill Country, babe. To wit, don't tell me how to swim in Texas period.

So much to learn here, Padawan...

Don't call me babe. And I didn't tell you how to swim, I merely offered a suggestion of what I would do if I were back in my native place! Virginia is great too, though, so the scoffing is unnecessary. Cool


Greggle


May 18, 2012, 9:12 AM
Post #9 of 26 (2513 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 26, 2010
Posts: 226

Re: [SylviaSmile] Swimming! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

SylviaSmile wrote:
Don't call me babe. And I didn't tell you how to swim, I merely offered a suggestion of what I would do if I were back in my native place! Virginia is great too, though, so the scoffing is unnecessary. Cool

Ok, hows 'bout "baby doll?"
Sweetheart?
Dollface?
Sugarpop?
Darlin' (we actual Texans ignore the trailin' 'g' (yes, I likewise know the syntactic/programmatic difference between a single character and a string, since you fancy yourself a C-style expert and all))?
Treasure?
Pumpkin?
Alabaster Princess?

I can do this all day, yo.

Legitimately offended yet?

Virginia sucks.


jamesnater


May 18, 2012, 1:15 PM
Post #10 of 26 (2497 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 17, 2011
Posts: 130

Re: [SylviaSmile] Swimming! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I'll just leave this here.



Looks kinda fun!


SylviaSmile


May 18, 2012, 1:22 PM
Post #11 of 26 (2491 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 3, 2011
Posts: 982

Re: [jamesnater] Swimming! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

jamesnater wrote:
I'll just leave this here.



Looks kinda fun!

WANT! Where is that?


sungam


May 21, 2012, 6:30 AM
Post #12 of 26 (2472 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26584

Re: [Greggle] Swimming! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Greggle wrote:
Legitimately offended yet?.
Am I the only person that thinks Greggle might be biting off more then he can chew?

Actually I'm not sure. He seems to have a worryingly in-depth understanding of who I am and fine details of my gaming life. But then Sylvi can actually hang out with NA in person more then once.

This could be a titan clash.


Gmburns2000


May 21, 2012, 3:30 PM
Post #13 of 26 (2453 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15128

Re: [sungam] Swimming! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
Greggle wrote:
Legitimately offended yet?.
Am I the only person that thinks Greggle might be biting off more then he can chew?

Actually I'm not sure. He seems to have a worryingly in-depth understanding of who I am and fine details of my gaming life. But then Sylvi can actually hang out with NA in person more then once.

This could be a titan clash.

I've only hung out with him twice, but then again, I'm pretty sure you can't offend me without offending yourself somehow.


Gmburns2000


May 21, 2012, 3:30 PM
Post #14 of 26 (2452 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15128

Re: [Gmburns2000] Swimming! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

^^ irrelevant


Gmburns2000


May 21, 2012, 3:30 PM
Post #15 of 26 (2451 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15128

Re: [Gmburns2000] Swimming! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

pc++


sungam


May 22, 2012, 5:16 AM
Post #16 of 26 (2429 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26584

Re: [Gmburns2000] Swimming! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
sungam wrote:
Greggle wrote:
Legitimately offended yet?.
Am I the only person that thinks Greggle might be biting off more then he can chew?

Actually I'm not sure. He seems to have a worryingly in-depth understanding of who I am and fine details of my gaming life. But then Sylvi can actually hang out with NA in person more then once.

This could be a titan clash.

I've only hung out with him twice, but then again, I'm pretty sure you can't offend me without offending yourself somehow.
I can offend you pretty easily, brah. I know your secret.


Gmburns2000


May 22, 2012, 3:48 PM
Post #17 of 26 (2414 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15128

Re: [sungam] Swimming! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
sungam wrote:
Greggle wrote:
Legitimately offended yet?.
Am I the only person that thinks Greggle might be biting off more then he can chew?

Actually I'm not sure. He seems to have a worryingly in-depth understanding of who I am and fine details of my gaming life. But then Sylvi can actually hang out with NA in person more then once.

This could be a titan clash.

I've only hung out with him twice, but then again, I'm pretty sure you can't offend me without offending yourself somehow.
I can offend you pretty easily, brah. I know your secret.

Shocked[runs]


SylviaSmile


May 29, 2012, 11:01 AM
Post #18 of 26 (2331 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 3, 2011
Posts: 982

Re: [SylviaSmile] Swimming! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

So on Saturday I went swimming in the ocean! Well, actually, the Gulf of Mexico--and it was great! Has anyone else gone swimming recently?


sungam


May 29, 2012, 11:44 AM
Post #19 of 26 (2327 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26584

Re: [SylviaSmile] Swimming! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

SylviaSmile wrote:
So on Saturday I went swimming in the ocean! Well, actually, the Gulf of Mexico--and it was great! Has anyone else gone swimming recently?
Yeah, I spent the last few days swimming in the local river/jumping off the cliffs and bridges over it. Good thymes. I tried to set up a waterline but there were'nt any good anchors over non-sketch hetchy bits.


notapplicable


May 30, 2012, 4:56 PM
Post #20 of 26 (2304 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17766

Re: [Gmburns2000] Swimming! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
sungam wrote:
Greggle wrote:
Legitimately offended yet?.
Am I the only person that thinks Greggle might be biting off more then he can chew?

Actually I'm not sure. He seems to have a worryingly in-depth understanding of who I am and fine details of my gaming life. But then Sylvi can actually hang out with NA in person more then once.

This could be a titan clash.

I've only hung out with him twice, but then again, I'm pretty sure you can't offend me without offending yourself somehow.




(This post was edited by notapplicable on May 30, 2012, 4:57 PM)


notapplicable


May 30, 2012, 4:58 PM
Post #21 of 26 (2302 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17766

Re: [notapplicable] Swimming! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

HA!




Gmburns2000


May 30, 2012, 5:13 PM
Post #22 of 26 (2298 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2007
Posts: 15128

Re: [notapplicable] Swimming! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
HA!

[image]http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Challenge_289344_1296828.jpg[/image]

invalid image icon


sungam


May 31, 2012, 4:41 AM
Post #23 of 26 (2279 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26584

Re: [notapplicable] Swimming! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
sungam wrote:
Greggle wrote:
Legitimately offended yet?.
Am I the only person that thinks Greggle might be biting off more then he can chew?

Actually I'm not sure. He seems to have a worryingly in-depth understanding of who I am and fine details of my gaming life. But then Sylvi can actually hang out with NA in person more then once.

This could be a titan clash.

I've only hung out with him twice, but then again, I'm pretty sure you can't offend me without offending yourself somehow.

Awww YEAH!


I eagerly await the story, tears, and butthurts that will undoubtidly arise on both side. Now where's that popcorn at? Sylvi! I need popcorn and a sammach ASAP!


notapplicable


May 31, 2012, 5:57 AM
Post #24 of 26 (2273 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 31, 2006
Posts: 17766

Re: [Gmburns2000] Swimming! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:

invalid image icon

Click


SylviaSmile


Jun 15, 2012, 3:07 PM
Post #25 of 26 (2085 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 3, 2011
Posts: 982

Re: [sungam] Swimming! [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
sungam wrote:
Greggle wrote:
Legitimately offended yet?.
Am I the only person that thinks Greggle might be biting off more then he can chew?

Actually I'm not sure. He seems to have a worryingly in-depth understanding of who I am and fine details of my gaming life. But then Sylvi can actually hang out with NA in person more then once.

This could be a titan clash.

I've only hung out with him twice, but then again, I'm pretty sure you can't offend me without offending yourself somehow.

Awww YEAH!


I eagerly await the story, tears, and butthurts that will undoubtidly arise on both side. Now where's that popcorn at? Sylvi! I need popcorn and a sammach ASAP!
Go jump in a lake!

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook