Forums: Community: Campground:
Forums Way Crazier Than This One
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

 


SylviaSmile


May 18, 2012, 8:43 AM
Post #1 of 14 (1152 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 3, 2011
Posts: 982

Forums Way Crazier Than This One
Report this Post
Can't Post

Ok, so long story short one of my friends is marrying royalty. I googled their names for fun and apparently the friend is getting trashed on online royal message boards! Yes, that's right, there are entire forums dedicated to following the doings of royal families. Need I say more?


Greggle


May 18, 2012, 9:19 AM
Post #2 of 14 (1143 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 26, 2010
Posts: 226

Re: [SylviaSmile] Forums Way Crazier Than This One [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

SylviaSmile wrote:
Ok, so long story short one of my friends is marrying royalty. I googled their names for fun and apparently the friend is getting trashed on online royal message boards! Yes, that's right, there are entire forums dedicated to following the doings of royal families. Need I say more?

You seem surprised, babe.

Did you just get the Internet, like, yesterday <insert upward inflection here, 'cause, like, you totally strike me as, like, a teenybopper>?


sungam


May 21, 2012, 6:28 AM
Post #3 of 14 (1092 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26577

Re: [SylviaSmile] Forums Way Crazier Than This One [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

When I was 14 I shaved my pubes once. ONCE. My god, not only did I have no fucking idea how to shave (OH GOD WHY) but I also had to sit through the suffering of having my pubes grow back in. I don't think I need to tell most people this, but for the few lucky people out there that don't know - half grown in pubes are the itchiest fucking things EVER.


wjca


May 21, 2012, 7:14 AM
Post #4 of 14 (1087 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 27, 2005
Posts: 7535

Re: [sungam] Forums Way Crazier Than This One [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I like tractors. I could spend hours at a time on the back of a tractor and I'd be perfectly content. My buddy just got a new 95 HP Kabota for his farm. I ran the bushhog on it for a while on Saturday. It was awesome.


SylviaSmile


May 21, 2012, 7:51 AM
Post #5 of 14 (1078 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 3, 2011
Posts: 982

Re: [SylviaSmile] Forums Way Crazier Than This One [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I do want to reach 200 posts, but I'm not entirely pleased with what this thread has become.


qwert


May 21, 2012, 1:14 PM
Post #6 of 14 (1066 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 24, 2004
Posts: 2392

Re: [wjca] Forums Way Crazier Than This One [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

wjca wrote:
I like tractors. I could spend hours at a time on the back of a tractor and I'd be perfectly content. My buddy just got a new 95 HP Kabota for his farm. I ran the bushhog on it for a while on Saturday. It was awesome.
I like tractors too!
My curent crush: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8cf4pMdMS0
(starts at about 20 seconds)
That traction and climbing ability!
Fuck, we have it's smaller, nonbelt brother, and i already get scared when i take that thing not even close to its limits, but that black fucker is just insane!

qwert


qwert


May 21, 2012, 1:17 PM
Post #7 of 14 (1064 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 24, 2004
Posts: 2392

Re: [qwert] Forums Way Crazier Than This One [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

qwert wrote:
wjca wrote:
I like tractors. I could spend hours at a time on the back of a tractor and I'd be perfectly content. My buddy just got a new 95 HP Kabota for his farm. I ran the bushhog on it for a while on Saturday. It was awesome.
I like tractors too!
My curent crush: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8cf4pMdMS0
(starts at about 20 seconds)
That traction and climbing ability!
Fuck, we have it's smaller, nonbelt brother, and i already get scared when i take that thing not even close to its limits, but that black fucker is just insane!

qwert
Oh, the official video of it is much better (and has a better resolution):
http://www.youtube.com/...&feature=related

qwert


Toast_in_the_Machine


May 21, 2012, 10:15 PM
Post #8 of 14 (1041 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 11, 2008
Posts: 5184

Re: [SylviaSmile] Forums Way Crazier Than This One [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

http://www.pfafftalk.com/...ewthread?thread=9025

In reply to:
I'm looking for some really nice horse designs to put on t-shirts that can be sewn out with the smaller hoops on my 7570. I don't want to take the time to split up designs for use just on a t-shirt. I have several of the designs from Emlibrary but find them too dense for use on t-shirts. I've used Embird to try and reduce the amount of stitches but I've not been satisfied with the way they turn out. I'm especially interested in Clydsdale or Paladin horses but will actually be happy with any horses. Anyone got any suggestions for me? Thanks. And Hello everyone.


curt


May 21, 2012, 10:27 PM
Post #9 of 14 (1036 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 26, 2002
Posts: 18227

Re: [Toast_in_the_Machine] Forums Way Crazier Than This One [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Toast_in_the_Machine wrote:
http://www.pfafftalk.com/...ewthread?thread=9025

In reply to:
I'm looking for some really nice horse designs to put on t-shirts that can be sewn out with the smaller hoops on my 7570. I don't want to take the time to split up designs for use just on a t-shirt. I have several of the designs from Emlibrary but find them too dense for use on t-shirts. I've used Embird to try and reduce the amount of stitches but I've not been satisfied with the way they turn out. I'm especially interested in Clydsdale or Paladin horses but will actually be happy with any horses. Anyone got any suggestions for me? Thanks. And Hello everyone.

Hey, Pfaff makes really good sewing machines. Cool

Curt


carabiner96


May 22, 2012, 6:23 AM
Post #10 of 14 (1016 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 10, 2006
Posts: 12523

Re: [curt] Forums Way Crazier Than This One [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

curt wrote:
Toast_in_the_Machine wrote:
http://www.pfafftalk.com/...ewthread?thread=9025

In reply to:
I'm looking for some really nice horse designs to put on t-shirts that can be sewn out with the smaller hoops on my 7570. I don't want to take the time to split up designs for use just on a t-shirt. I have several of the designs from Emlibrary but find them too dense for use on t-shirts. I've used Embird to try and reduce the amount of stitches but I've not been satisfied with the way they turn out. I'm especially interested in Clydsdale or Paladin horses but will actually be happy with any horses. Anyone got any suggestions for me? Thanks. And Hello everyone.

Hey, Pfaff makes really good sewing machines. Cool

Curt

I have a Pfaff!


edge


May 22, 2012, 6:30 AM
Post #11 of 14 (1014 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 14, 2003
Posts: 9091

Re: [carabiner96] Forums Way Crazier Than This One [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
curt wrote:
Toast_in_the_Machine wrote:
http://www.pfafftalk.com/...ewthread?thread=9025

In reply to:
I'm looking for some really nice horse designs to put on t-shirts that can be sewn out with the smaller hoops on my 7570. I don't want to take the time to split up designs for use just on a t-shirt. I have several of the designs from Emlibrary but find them too dense for use on t-shirts. I've used Embird to try and reduce the amount of stitches but I've not been satisfied with the way they turn out. I'm especially interested in Clydsdale or Paladin horses but will actually be happy with any horses. Anyone got any suggestions for me? Thanks. And Hello everyone.

Hey, Pfaff makes really good sewing machines. Cool

Curt

I have a Pfaff!

I'm a Husqvarna man, myself.


Partner macherry


May 22, 2012, 9:55 AM
Post #12 of 14 (996 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 10, 2003
Posts: 15794

Re: [edge] Forums Way Crazier Than This One [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

edge wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
curt wrote:
Toast_in_the_Machine wrote:
http://www.pfafftalk.com/...ewthread?thread=9025

In reply to:
I'm looking for some really nice horse designs to put on t-shirts that can be sewn out with the smaller hoops on my 7570. I don't want to take the time to split up designs for use just on a t-shirt. I have several of the designs from Emlibrary but find them too dense for use on t-shirts. I've used Embird to try and reduce the amount of stitches but I've not been satisfied with the way they turn out. I'm especially interested in Clydsdale or Paladin horses but will actually be happy with any horses. Anyone got any suggestions for me? Thanks. And Hello everyone.

Hey, Pfaff makes really good sewing machines. Cool

Curt

I have a Pfaff!

I'm a Husqvarna man, myself.

respect


Toast_in_the_Machine


May 22, 2012, 12:54 PM
Post #13 of 14 (979 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 11, 2008
Posts: 5184

Re: [carabiner96] Forums Way Crazier Than This One [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
curt wrote:
Toast_in_the_Machine wrote:
http://www.pfafftalk.com/...ewthread?thread=9025

In reply to:
I'm looking for some really nice horse designs to put on t-shirts that can be sewn out with the smaller hoops on my 7570. I don't want to take the time to split up designs for use just on a t-shirt. I have several of the designs from Emlibrary but find them too dense for use on t-shirts. I've used Embird to try and reduce the amount of stitches but I've not been satisfied with the way they turn out. I'm especially interested in Clydsdale or Paladin horses but will actually be happy with any horses. Anyone got any suggestions for me? Thanks. And Hello everyone.

Hey, Pfaff makes really good sewing machines. Cool

Curt

I have a Pfaff!

Pshaw - our Viking, but it is our Janome Serger really kicks ass. You just can't work with spandex any other way.


granite_grrl


May 23, 2012, 5:34 PM
Post #14 of 14 (948 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 25, 2002
Posts: 14704

Re: [Toast_in_the_Machine] Forums Way Crazier Than This One [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Toast_in_the_Machine wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
curt wrote:
Toast_in_the_Machine wrote:
http://www.pfafftalk.com/...ewthread?thread=9025

In reply to:
I'm looking for some really nice horse designs to put on t-shirts that can be sewn out with the smaller hoops on my 7570. I don't want to take the time to split up designs for use just on a t-shirt. I have several of the designs from Emlibrary but find them too dense for use on t-shirts. I've used Embird to try and reduce the amount of stitches but I've not been satisfied with the way they turn out. I'm especially interested in Clydsdale or Paladin horses but will actually be happy with any horses. Anyone got any suggestions for me? Thanks. And Hello everyone.

Hey, Pfaff makes really good sewing machines. Cool

Curt

I have a Pfaff!

Pshaw - our Viking, but it is our Janome Serger really kicks ass. You just can't work with spandex any other way.

This thread is one step away from a full on gardening/bread making/peg boarding discussion!


Forums : Community : Campground

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook