RSS FeedRSS Feeds for International

Premier Sponsor:

jts

May 18, 2012, 8:43 PM
Post #1 of 2 (601 views)
Shortcut

Climbing in southern Brazil end of May / beginning of June
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hi everyone,

I'm currently living in Mato Grosso do Sul, Brazil, but I am planning on visiting some friends in Porto Alegre and Santa Catarina at the end of May / beginning of June, from about May 27- June 5 more or less. I don't have any climbing friends or know the area, so I am looking for partners who could show me around! I have shoes and a harness and I could bring my rope and quickdraws. I mostly climb sport and lead up to 5c / 6a (or I could back in November), although I'm a little out of practice.

Thanks!

~Julie

Marc1

May 19, 2012, 10:22 AM
Post #2 of 2 (588 views)
Shortcut

Re: [jts] Climbing in southern Brazil end of May / beginning of June [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

hey,

dont know about porto alegre but there is climbing in santa catarina - might be hard to find partners but there is a guy that runs a place called vertigo extreme on inglesis beach on the island of florianopolis and he can easily take you out for a day of multipitch beside the sea - be well worth it and youll get a days climbing in - cant find him on the web but can check if your interested as have his card somewhere - cant imagine it'd be more than 100 euro for the days guiding -

cheers
marc

Forums : Climbing Partners : International

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook