Premier Sponsor:

SylviaSmile

May 18, 2012, 3:43 PM
Post #1 of 14 (4404 views)
Shortcut

Forums Way Crazier Than This One
Report this Post
Can't Post

Ok, so long story short one of my friends is marrying royalty. I googled their names for fun and apparently the friend is getting trashed on online royal message boards! Yes, that's right, there are entire forums dedicated to following the doings of royal families. Need I say more?

Greggle

May 18, 2012, 4:19 PM
Post #2 of 14 (4395 views)
Shortcut

Re: [SylviaSmile] Forums Way Crazier Than This One [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

SylviaSmile wrote:
Ok, so long story short one of my friends is marrying royalty. I googled their names for fun and apparently the friend is getting trashed on online royal message boards! Yes, that's right, there are entire forums dedicated to following the doings of royal families. Need I say more?

You seem surprised, babe.

Did you just get the Internet, like, yesterday <insert upward inflection here, 'cause, like, you totally strike me as, like, a teenybopper>?

sungam

May 21, 2012, 1:28 PM
Post #3 of 14 (4344 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

When I was 14 I shaved my pubes once. ONCE. My god, not only did I have no fucking idea how to shave (OH GOD WHY) but I also had to sit through the suffering of having my pubes grow back in. I don't think I need to tell most people this, but for the few lucky people out there that don't know - half grown in pubes are the itchiest fucking things EVER.

wjca

May 21, 2012, 2:14 PM
Post #4 of 14 (4339 views)
Shortcut

Re: [sungam] Forums Way Crazier Than This One [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I like tractors. I could spend hours at a time on the back of a tractor and I'd be perfectly content. My buddy just got a new 95 HP Kabota for his farm. I ran the bushhog on it for a while on Saturday. It was awesome.

SylviaSmile

May 21, 2012, 2:51 PM
Post #5 of 14 (4330 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I do want to reach 200 posts, but I'm not entirely pleased with what this thread has become.

qwert

May 21, 2012, 8:14 PM
Post #6 of 14 (4318 views)
Shortcut

Re: [wjca] Forums Way Crazier Than This One [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

wjca wrote:
I like tractors. I could spend hours at a time on the back of a tractor and I'd be perfectly content. My buddy just got a new 95 HP Kabota for his farm. I ran the bushhog on it for a while on Saturday. It was awesome.
I like tractors too!
My curent crush: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8cf4pMdMS0
(starts at about 20 seconds)
That traction and climbing ability!
Fuck, we have it's smaller, nonbelt brother, and i already get scared when i take that thing not even close to its limits, but that black fucker is just insane!

qwert

qwert

May 21, 2012, 8:17 PM
Post #7 of 14 (4316 views)
Shortcut

Re: [qwert] Forums Way Crazier Than This One [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

qwert wrote:
wjca wrote:
I like tractors too!
My curent crush: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8cf4pMdMS0
(starts at about 20 seconds)
That traction and climbing ability!
Fuck, we have it's smaller, nonbelt brother, and i already get scared when i take that thing not even close to its limits, but that black fucker is just insane!

qwert
Oh, the official video of it is much better (and has a better resolution):
http://www.youtube.com/...&feature=related

qwert

Toast_in_the_Machine

May 22, 2012, 5:15 AM
Post #8 of 14 (4293 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

http://www.pfafftalk.com/...ewthread?thread=9025

In reply to:
I'm looking for some really nice horse designs to put on t-shirts that can be sewn out with the smaller hoops on my 7570. I don't want to take the time to split up designs for use just on a t-shirt. I have several of the designs from Emlibrary but find them too dense for use on t-shirts. I've used Embird to try and reduce the amount of stitches but I've not been satisfied with the way they turn out. I'm especially interested in Clydsdale or Paladin horses but will actually be happy with any horses. Anyone got any suggestions for me? Thanks. And Hello everyone.

curt

May 22, 2012, 5:27 AM
Post #9 of 14 (4288 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Toast_in_the_Machine] Forums Way Crazier Than This One [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Toast_in_the_Machine wrote:

In reply to:
I'm looking for some really nice horse designs to put on t-shirts that can be sewn out with the smaller hoops on my 7570. I don't want to take the time to split up designs for use just on a t-shirt. I have several of the designs from Emlibrary but find them too dense for use on t-shirts. I've used Embird to try and reduce the amount of stitches but I've not been satisfied with the way they turn out. I'm especially interested in Clydsdale or Paladin horses but will actually be happy with any horses. Anyone got any suggestions for me? Thanks. And Hello everyone.

Hey, Pfaff makes really good sewing machines. Cool

Curt

carabiner96

May 22, 2012, 1:23 PM
Post #10 of 14 (4268 views)
Shortcut

Re: [curt] Forums Way Crazier Than This One [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

curt wrote:

In reply to:

Curt

I have a Pfaff!

edge

May 22, 2012, 1:30 PM
Post #11 of 14 (4266 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] Forums Way Crazier Than This One [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
curt wrote:

In reply to:

Curt

I have a Pfaff!

I'm a Husqvarna man, myself.

Partner macherry

May 22, 2012, 4:55 PM
Post #12 of 14 (4248 views)
Shortcut

Re: [edge] Forums Way Crazier Than This One [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

edge wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
curt wrote:

In reply to:

Curt

I have a Pfaff!

I'm a Husqvarna man, myself.

respect

Toast_in_the_Machine

May 22, 2012, 7:54 PM
Post #13 of 14 (4231 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] Forums Way Crazier Than This One [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
curt wrote:

In reply to:

Curt

I have a Pfaff!

Pshaw - our Viking, but it is our Janome Serger really kicks ass. You just can't work with spandex any other way.

granite_grrl

May 24, 2012, 12:34 AM
Post #14 of 14 (4200 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Toast_in_the_Machine] Forums Way Crazier Than This One [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
curt wrote:

In reply to:

Curt

I have a Pfaff!

Pshaw - our Viking, but it is our Janome Serger really kicks ass. You just can't work with spandex any other way.

This thread is one step away from a full on gardening/bread making/peg boarding discussion!

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook